Sapphire ROMS

Guest munkimatt

Guest munkimatt

Hi Paul

I have a friend who has a Sapphire and is interested in trying out cooked ROMS (especially after seeing how fast your ROM made my Hero!). I've been looking through XDA and if I'm honest because the scene is much more active it's almost a little daunting to start looking through the threads! I thought a better option would be to ask you the following things!

1.) I've got the pacthed recovery image installed on my Hero. Is it possible to do the same with the Sapphire? If yes, if it the same file that I loaded on my Hero and is it done via the same process?

2.)Is installing the ROM the same process as I've been doing with yours? Drop in onto SD, apply from .zip etc?

3.) And crucially...there's a lot of cooked ROMS around...which do you think is the best one?

• 1 year later...
Guest Doughnut643
Hi Paul

I have a friend who has a Sapphire and is interested in trying out cooked ROMS (especially after seeing how fast your ROM made my Hero!). I've been looking through XDA and if I'm honest because the scene is much more active it's almost a little daunting to start looking through the threads! I thought a better option would be to ask you the following things!

1.) I've got the pacthed recovery image installed on my Hero. Is it possible to do the same with the Sapphire? If yes, if it the same file that I loaded on my Hero and is it done via the same process?

2.)Is installing the ROM the same process as I've been doing with yours? Drop in onto SD, apply from .zip etc?

3.) And crucially...there's a lot of cooked ROMS around...which do you think is the best one?

ginger yoshi roms are good