jgjg

Touch D 2 camera problem

jgjg    0

Hi Guys,

Anyone had trouble with the Touch D2 camera?

The problem is that after a photo is clicked, the camera freezes, as if trying to write to memory, but never does so!

Wonder how I could tweak to get over this? There is enough memory, the photo seems to acquire okay, and looking at the already taken photos is no problem.

I have trawled the fora, but no one seems to have this problem, perhaps a hard reset would be required, but that would mean losing plenty of customisation....

Limlin    0

Sometimes I have this problem. I usually power off my diamond although I know it's not good for the phone. So I use camera as less as possible. Hope can get some solutions or explanations. :)

agent.m    0

have you had at the htc website. maybe a hotfix for it. never had that problem. other advise would be to flash a new radio but only if you have know wht u doing :)

jgjg    0
have you had at the htc website. maybe a hotfix for it. never had that problem. other advise would be to flash a new radio but only if you have know wht u doing :)

Did a clean reinstall and that cured the problem. Never found out what was wrong though...