BW WM7 Black and Blue Windows Phone 6.5 ROM Final

Guest blazingwolf

Guest blazingwolf
By the way, It just dawned on me that you maybe the first to release an WM7.

Great job!!

Am I? I didn't really think about it. Glad you like the theme. :)

Guest blazingwolf
Very smooth ,still learning my way around.

I took the training wheels off and left SPB MS3 out.

I can see that you really put a lot of work in this one :)

Hope it works well for you. :)

Guest blazingwolf
BW.

Samm dialer is out- lock while on call issue. Also, dialer buttons seems to not be as responsive?

Nice theme though +1

Yep. The dialer is out. No choice as it is really screwed in landscape. Remember that call locker you mentioned in hartv427's thread? :)

By the way, that locker is called WWE_Chobit_Company_SmartLock_1.7E.

Can't say that I have noticed less responsive dialer buttons. One would think it would be just as or more responsive as this is the base WM dialer that I skinned.

Guest blazingwolf
I've been looking forward to this for a while, flashing now! Looks very nice in the screenshots, can't wait to get it on my phone.

Hope it meets your expectations. :)

Guest IronFox

Nice work! I just switched over from one of Adryn's older ROMs. It might just be me, but the sub-panel fonts seem a little fuzzy in Titanium, such as Home Service or other words in the panels.

Guest blazingwolf
Nice work! I just switched over from one of Adryn's older ROMs. It might just be me, but the sub-panel fonts seem a little fuzzy in Titanium, such as Home Service or other words in the panels.

Hmm. Never noticed before. Maybe something to do with the cpr files. I'll have to play around with them and see if it makes a difference.

Guest blazingwolf
I'm not digging the double "ok" buttons that often pop up...

in your old rom you had the ok button at all times up in the right corner...

You'll have to complain to MS. That is how they have things working in this build.

Guest johnson1566
You'll have to complain to MS. That is how they have things working in this build.

haha that's pretty funny, but true I'm sure...

I can't get PIM Backup or Resco Backup to show to appropriate menus, 1.4 shows all just fine.. I had to revert back to your 1.4 Rom...

Guest blazingwolf
anyway to get rid of and remove the scroll bar from the black dialer to be able to view it completely??? thanks

Use Advanced Config and remove the the scroll bar. This will remove all vertical scroll bars not only from the dialer.

Open Advanced Config and tap on User Interface. Set Vertical Scrollbar to zero hit done and then soft reset.

Guest blazingwolf
I can't get PIM Backup or Resco Backup to show to appropriate menus, 1.4 shows all just fine.. I had to revert back to your 1.4 Rom...

Explain. PIMBackup is working fine for me.

Guest metalzoic
anyway to get rid of and remove the scroll bar from the black dialer to be able to view it completely??? thanks

What BW said. But you can also reduce the verticle scrollbar width to the lowest setting (10 I think). That makes it so skinny that you'll barely notice it on the dialer, but can still use it with the mouse pointer in other programs if you want.

Guest stratman2009

Thanks much for this ROM, really getting good. In general working very well. I am having a lot of problems typing into opera or IE (I tried dearching with google, for example. Also, is the magnifier working yet?

Guest Mastergreeny

Great Job BW on the new ROM its running great. No problems.

Is there a way to adjust the overlap of the keyboard and the lower buttons? I think Bgill must have found a way to do this. His 2.3 ROM I had loaded up had it fixed but I think he uses a different keyboard than yours. I was also wondering if you have found a way to adjust this in Resco Explorer? I figure this might just have to wait until they update it for 6.5.

Guest blazingwolf
Thanks much for this ROM, really getting good. In general working very well. I am having a lot of problems typing into opera or IE (I tried dearching with google, for example. Also, is the magnifier working yet?

Do you mean typing fast or something different? If fast typing then it is because of the magnifier. Load Touch Response and set device to 11 and then vibrate on keyboard only and you should be set fro typing.

Magnifier does work but I disable it because all it does is get in the way.

Here is the reg setting to turn it on:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\GWE\MAGNIFIER]

"Enable"=dword:1

Guest blazingwolf
Great Job BW on the new ROM its running great. No problems.

Is there a way to adjust the overlap of the keyboard and the lower buttons? I think Bgill must have found a way to do this. His 2.3 ROM I had loaded up had it fixed but I think he uses a different keyboard than yours. I was also wondering if you have found a way to adjust this in Resco Explorer? I figure this might just have to wait until they update it for 6.5.

Did you switch to landscape with the Samsung keyboard? There is a bug with this when going to landscape and back. Waiting for a possible reg key from MS to fix it. I would imagine this affects bga7xs ROM also. I use Spb Keyboard and it works perfectly in both portrait and landscape.

Resco will have to fix there app to work with the new bars. Unless someone can hack the program. I'm not able to do that.

Guest Mastergreeny
Did you switch to landscape with the Samsung keyboard? There is a bug with this when going to landscape and back. Waiting for a possible reg key from MS to fix it. I would imagine this affects bga7xs ROM also. I use Spb Keyboard and it works perfectly in both portrait and landscape.

Resco will have to fix there app to work with the new bars. Unless someone can hack the program. I'm not able to do that.

Maybe it did change it his after landscape I don't remember noticing it. I will just load up Spb Keyboard, I have used it in the past too. It works pretty good. Is there a way to access the keyboard options when you use it. It seems to always just freeze up then I try to open it.

Guest blazingwolf
Maybe it did change it his after landscape I don't remember noticing it. I will just load up Spb Keyboard, I have used it in the past too. It works pretty good. Is there a way to access the keyboard options when you use it. It seems to always just freeze up then I try to open it.

Not yet. I think it is something MS changed and Spb will need to catch up but I'm not 100% on that.