BW WM7 Black and Blue Windows Phone 6.5 ROM Final

Guest blazingwolf

Guest blazingwolf
BW don't worry about, family comes first! and don't worry, you're faithful followers will wait for the next rom!! :(

Thanks for understanding. I appreciate it. :D

True, family is first always.

For sure I will try your last ROM in development, when it is released. The Omnia community owes you a lot.

Thanks Mr Blazingwolf.

Guest jaycarl

I to will be patiently waiting for your new rom.

Been flashing 3 different roms over the weekend to see if I'm missing anything but it seems the other roms don't live up to the stability I got with your roms.

Take you time, I choose quality over quantity any day.

Guest jdpinkerton
Flashed the Blue ROM.... worked well...

had more space to install my apps... lol

only one setback.... miss the samsung keypad.... was able to find it in another post, so all good from there!

THANX!

Hey Legasi,

Where did you find the samsung keypad...can you post a link or something...?

Thanks

Guest Jaizero

Anyone had any issues with WiFi disappearing from the comm manager? I can turn it on from the easy settings and from the communications folder but not the comm manager. Any ideas? Also what is the "E Java" app thats included with this ROM?

Thanks,

J

Anyone had any issues with WiFi disappearing from the comm manager? I can turn it on from the easy settings and from the communications folder but not the comm manager. Any ideas? Also what is the "E Java" app thats included with this ROM?

Thanks,

J

I have not had the WiFi disappear, but I read about this issue on another thread. Try toggling the "WiFi power-saving mode" and it should hopefully reappear. Start -> Settings -> System -> Power -> WiFi

The Java app allows you to install and run Java programs. I know there are a few Java games and Opera Mini is also Java based.

Guest blazingwolf
BW,

Any updates on the new ROM? Sorry for bugging you, but I am anxious to try out your new ROM

Nothing right now. Just got off work a little while ago but I have plans to work on the ROM today. Assuming my daughter lets me anyway. ;)

Guest blazingwolf

Thanks,

J

WiFi disappear? Never seen this issue. Can you give me any steps that you have made to make this happen?

Guest kevinjrr

all of a sudden, my keyboard autocomplete came on and won't go off, how do I get it off? I've restarted and turned it off in the settings but it still does word completion. very annoying

Guest Jaizero

The Wifi issue was resolved with a soft reset... I was having that issue with the Waremike 8.5 ROM where my wifi would disappear but now everything is good. BW im running your WM7 Black and havent had the issue since the soft reset. Sorry for any instability concerns.

all of a sudden, my keyboard autocomplete came on and won't go off, how do I get it off? I've restarted and turned it off in the settings but it still does word completion. very annoying

Which keyboard are you using? If you are using the XT9 Keyboard in the most recent ROM, click "FN" then the "abc 123"

Guest isuckrealbad

ok so my phone sound and vibrate has randomly messed up, i was on the way home this morning when suddenly no sounds on my phone will work at all and the vibrate for incoming calls/texts instead of being the 4th one like i have selected are just a long steady vibrate, if i try to play a song in windows media it says "the system cannot find the path specified" but if i use file explorer to open the song it plays just no sound, theres no system sounds or anything at all, tried a soft reset, about to try a hard reset but i dont see that fixing it

Guest sojrner

Savages! wow, patience to all...

<internalMonologue>wipe drool from chin, stop fidgeting (sit on hands if need to) and quit checking back here every hour with that hungry look on your face!</internalMonologue>

...Let the dude love on his family and get to it when he gets to it. Sheesh! ;)

lol, Happy Christmas to all (and your families) regardless of your ravenous rom-lust... ;)

Guest reaver76
Savages! wow, patience to all...

<internalMonologue>wipe drool from chin, stop fidgeting (sit on hands if need to) and quit checking back here every hour with that hungry look on your face!</internalMonologue>

...Let the dude love on his family and get to it when he gets to it. Sheesh! ;)

lol, Happy Christmas to all (and your families) regardless of your ravenous rom-lust... ;)

Thanks for saying what needed to be said. I'm sure BW will get the ROM out when he can. Remember that the ROMs he creates are for his use and he is gracious enough to share it with us all.

BW, enjoy your family and have a Happy Holiday!!

Guest whiteblazer00
Thanks for saying what needed to be said. I'm sure BW will get the ROM out when he can. Remember that the ROMs he creates are for his use and he is gracious enough to share it with us all.

BW, enjoy your family and have a Happy Holiday!!

yea and the sad thing is, BW has a Droid now, and he's still going to build a new rom for the Omnia!! that says alot about a guy, when he doesn't forget about his faithful followers. So be patient with him, becuz i can almost guarantee that once the Rom is released, it's gonna be awesome.

Guest blazingwolf
So BW how's the new rom coming

Got some more done. Have even been working on it this AM. I just wish I wasn't so graphically challenged.

Here are some screen shots to keep you going. ;) Any suggestions?

Edit: The start menu is 3 icons across because the icons look better.

Skyfire is updated to 1.5

Autocalllocker is the newest version.

post-142761-1260634173_thumb.png

post-142761-1260634183_thumb.png

post-142761-1260634190_thumb.png

Edited by blazingwolf

Guest blazingwolf
reflash and nothing, well looks like ill be flashing cf03 back on and taking it to verizon tomorrow

Yep, sounds like a hardware issue. Did you exchange it already?

Guest isuckrealbad

im reflashing as i type this with the samsung stuff lmao dude this is gonna suck, gonna be shoppin with the girl and kid for a few hours before i can get to the store to exchange