[ROM] Omnia WM 6.1 ROM DXIF1 build 21001 (from Omnia II) with BT-audio fix (7 September 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest squeezo
is finger mouse working in this rom?

actually YES , I have installed favorite settings.

Then you can activate the finger mouse.

Sometimes it does not work. I dont know why....

Eric

Edited by squeezo

Guest ahhon83

i was stuck in align screen? any bro can help? previously i was using Shokka v23 6.5rom, now flash to this rom, but i just get thru the align screen stage....

NEED HELP.....

well this rom is great.....untill now. Massive battery drain going on. My phone is dead at the end of an 8 hour day, 2 text messages and one 2 minute phone call. I thought its my battery, but wanted to confirm. Reflashed with a different rom, and no battery drain, lasted ages. so i guess thats it for me and this rom, unless somebody can shed some light on this. Was good while it lasted. But now i must find another 6.1 rom to use!

Guest MartoKT
well this rom is great.....untill now. Massive battery drain going on. My phone is dead at the end of an 8 hour day, 2 text messages and one 2 minute phone call. I thought its my battery, but wanted to confirm. Reflashed with a different rom, and no battery drain, lasted ages. so i guess thats it for me and this rom, unless somebody can shed some light on this. Was good while it lasted. But now i must find another 6.1 rom to use!

I confirm this. Same to me and i am gonna find a new rom and reflash it. tnx for ur advise- i thought that my battery is really dead and i need a new one to replace it:)

no no, save ur money! i was at the entry of a phone store ready to buy a new one, and thought id reflash first. Glad i did coz i have saved myself money. Such a nice rom too!

Guest MartoKT
no no, save ur money! i was at the entry of a phone store ready to buy a new one, and thought id reflash first. Glad i did coz i have saved myself money. Such a nice rom too!

Any suggestion for another good 6.1 rom or maybe 6.5?

Any suggestion for another good 6.1 rom or maybe 6.5?

currently using a 6.1 rom of Ryrzy's - 21054 lite. So far so good, and still have battery today :) Ive installed Sztupy's all in one Manila 2d installer also (M2Dv1) For me 6.5 at the mo is still bugging me, seems to work for some, n not for others. WM 6.1 roms seem to be far more stable.....Maybe once WM7 comes along and people start with the cooking of those roms, 6.5 will then be stable......but saying that the I900 scene will prob slow down id say by the time WM7 comes, more focus on the newer OmniaII or an even newer Omnia if Samsung continue the model!

Guest MartoKT
currently using a 6.1 rom of Ryrzy's - 21054 lite. So far so good, and still have battery today :) Ive installed Sztupy's all in one Manila 2d installer also (M2Dv1) For me 6.5 at the mo is still bugging me, seems to work for some, n not for others. WM 6.1 roms seem to be far more stable.....Maybe once WM7 comes along and people start with the cooking of those roms, 6.5 will then be stable......but saying that the I900 scene will prob slow down id say by the time WM7 comes, more focus on the newer OmniaII or an even newer Omnia if Samsung continue the model!

10x

Guest vince1970

Try Dhee's ROMs. They share the same performance of Khuanchai ROM for i900.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...0-january-2010/

• 3 weeks later...
Guest moba1700

Hi Friends

I`ve flashed my phone and it seems to be great ( Fast ' Stable and great sensitivity)

but i found some problems :) :

1-- when i disabled the screen light from the power options i found that the g sensor is stop running ( i mean the screen doesn`t rotate )

2-- when running some applications like htc mp3 trimmer the message appear to tell that this application is signed with untrusted certificate ..... and dont open (not all programs buu some of them)

can any one help me ?? because I loved this rom and wish to stay on it B)

Guest metoketo

I think there is only one problem on

-DXIF1 build 21001 (from Omnia II) with BT-audio fix ROM-

which I can't solve this

Problem is FM radio's RDS dont work.

HOW Can I Fix this.

KC please help! I know You changed your phone but

I think its simple for you.

or anybody can? :-)

Guest LuckyTan
This with the battery drain happened to me after a couple of months active use. And i had the latest phone part already. Good luck to u.

Gosh... any solution for it? Such a waste...

This ROM is just perfect. Stable, fast and responsive. I am always returning to this ROM and now I will stay with it permanently. I have not experienced problems with the battery. If you have used this rom 2 months and then the battery drain came most probably this was because of program which you have installed. It is not logical to use the rom for 2 months without problems and then to blame it for problems. It's functioning is not programed to change from time to time ;)

Perfect ROM and many thanks to Khuanchai. The only sad thing here is that we do not not receive updates for this wonderful ROM.

Edited by dimera

Guest moba1700
Hi Friends

I`ve flashed my phone and it seems to be great ( Fast ' Stable and great sensitivity)

but i found some problems ;) :

1-- when i disabled the screen light from the power options i found that the g sensor is stop running ( i mean the screen doesn`t rotate )

2-- when running some applications like htc mp3 trimmer the message appear to tell that this application is signed with untrusted certificate ..... and dont open (not all programs buu some of them)

can any one help me ?? because I loved this rom and wish to stay on it :D

Any solution ?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lupus_hegemonia

Too bad, our asian "cooker" doesn't making a new build from this SUPERB, AMAZING Rom...

I was looking to install a new WM6.1 build... but I want THAT Rom from OMNIA II...

Is it possible - for a new build of THIS Rom?

Guest leap_ahead
Too bad, our asian "cooker" doesn't making a new build from this SUPERB, AMAZING Rom...

I was looking to install a new WM6.1 build... but I want THAT Rom from OMNIA II...

Is it possible - for a new build of THIS Rom?

makari na kani kanis gia emas !!