[ROM] Omnia WM 6.1 ROM DXIF1 build 21001 (from Omnia II) with BT-audio fix (7 September 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest lupus_hegemonia

M8s (hi Cypriot fellow!)...

I've tested 60+ roms so far!!! Since last July, I've "flashed" soooooo many roms, so I was praying my OMNIA to... stay alive!!! I'm friend with SECTOR and I'm good friend with SHOKKA9 aswell... I've test many-many "cookers'" roms, especially these two fellows' roms... I've "flashed" 6.1 as much as 6.5 roms.

My final conclusion is this:

As far as I tested 6.5s, I didn't find a SINGLE 6.5 rom without problems! One "cooker's" rom has problems/lags in something, another "cooker's" rom has in something else.

I didn't find a GOOD, STABLE 6.5 rom - except maybe "Zeus" Lite of SECTOR or v.17 & v.18 of SHOKKA9. But even these, had problems...

(Of course, since last October when I've "flashed" THIS BRILLIANT 6.1 from OMNIA II rom, I didn't test any new build's 6.5, so perhaps there are some good/stable 6.5s)

From the 6.1 roms, I've tested many, but I don't think there is ANY OTHER BETTER than THIS AMAZING "Omnia II for i900" rom!

So... I'm TRULLY asking our "cheff" here, our asian "cooker", if he can work in a new build of THIS rom here...

Cheers to all.

Edited by lupus_hegemonia

Guest MartoKT

The smoothest and the fastest 6.1 Rom ever!!! I love it, but this ROM needs definitely some improvements regarding applications etc.

Guest leap_ahead
leap wich rom are you using in that screens?

[ROM] Omnia WM 6.1 ROM DXIF1 build 21001 (from Omnia II) with BT-audio fix (7 September 2009), Current version --> build 21001

Guest leap_ahead
The smoothest and the fastest 6.1 Rom ever!!! I love it, but this ROM needs definitely some improvements regarding applications etc.

the best rom for 6 Months now !!

Guest leap_ahead
M8s (hi Cypriot fellow!)...

I've tested 60+ roms so far!!! Since last July, I've "flashed" soooooo many roms, so I was praying my OMNIA to... stay alive!!! I'm friend with SECTOR and I'm good friend with SHOKKA9 aswell... I've test many-many "cookers'" roms, especially these two fellows' roms... I've "flashed" 6.1 as much as 6.5 roms.

My final conclusion is this:

As far as I tested 6.5s, I didn't find a SINGLE 6.5 rom without problems! One "cooker's" rom has problems/lags in something, another "cooker's" rom has in something else.

I didn't find a GOOD, STABLE 6.5 rom - except maybe "Zeus" Lite of SECTOR or v.17 & v.18 of SHOKKA9. But even these, had problems...

(Of course, since last October when I've "flashed" THIS BRILLIANT 6.1 from OMNIA II rom, I didn't test any new build's 6.5, so perhaps there are some good/stable 6.5s)

From the 6.1 roms, I've tested many, but I don't think there is ANY OTHER BETTER than THIS AMAZING "Omnia II for i900" rom!

So... I'm TRULLY asking our "cheff" here, our asian "cooker", if he can work in a new build of THIS rom here...

Cheers to all.

please contact him !!!

Guest lupus_hegemonia
leap wich rom are you using in that screens?

Obviously is using this very same ROM, as we do (at least, I am). "Leap" is just using some extra apps, like that dialer SECTOR extracted from the HD Omnia. The Lockscreen, maybe is OmniaLock, I don't know. The black taskbars, are the HTC black theme (I own them myself too)...

The point is... I don't believe there isn't a NEWEST Omnia II build ROM, so... we "could" be able to have a "Omnia II for i900" NEW build, don't we?

Guest leap_ahead
Obviously is using this very same ROM, as we do (at least, I am). "Leap" is just using some extra apps, like that dialer SECTOR extracted from the HD Omnia. The Lockscreen, maybe is OmniaLock, I don't know. The black taskbars, are the HTC black theme (I own them myself too)...

The point is... I don't believe there isn't a NEWEST Omnia II build ROM, so... we "could" be able to have a "Omnia II for i900" NEW build, don't we?

i agree ,,but we cant do anything

Guest lupus_hegemonia

I've asked SHOKKA9 (good friend o' mine) and he told me how respects this ROM. Don't know, fellas... Seams to me, there isn't a TRUE STABLE 6.5 yet - and this one here, is VERY-VERY stable! (It's also VERY-VERY-VERY ugly, though!)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest capt.ibrahim

hi everbody.i am using this rom.and i load long time ago.my question is if i only load DXID1 Phone part all my data will be delete or not?

Guest lupus_hegemonia
hi everbody.i am using this rom.and i load long time ago.my question is if i only load DXID1 Phone part all my data will be delete or not?

Nope!

Guest lupus_hegemonia

My friend... You have an OMNIA, with Device Storage... My Storage... and (I hope) with a STORAGE CARD!

Now, IF your data you saying are your applications/programs and you having them IN the Storage Card, NOTHING will be deleted AFTER you "flash" ANY kind of rom (PDA only or not).

If you "flash" a new rom, EVERYTHING you had in My Deviec & My Storage... are gone!

Ok?

Guest capt.ibrahim
My friend... You have an OMNIA, with Device Storage... My Storage... and (I hope) with a STORAGE CARD!

Now, IF your data you saying are your applications/programs and you having them IN the Storage Card, NOTHING will be deleted AFTER you "flash" ANY kind of rom (PDA only or not).

If you "flash" a new rom, EVERYTHING you had in My Deviec & My Storage... are gone!

Ok?

yeeep

thank you it is very clear now.and i experienced yesterday.nothing deleted

Guest lupus_hegemonia
yeeep

thank you it is very clear now.and i experienced yesterday.nothing deleted

Marvelous, then... Enjoy it, it's probably (definitely for me!) the BEST 6.1 around!

Guest capt.ibrahim
Marvelous, then... Enjoy it, it's probably (definitely for me!) the BEST 6.1 around!

definetely agree with you <_<

this is the best. very stable.

Guest lupus_hegemonia
definetely agree with you <_<

this is the best. very stable.

Mate, try to find a way HOW to make the menus/settings background WHITE paper... into BLACK, with WHITE text instead the black ones!

If you find HOW we can do that... I'm degrading instandly back to this rom here!

Edited by lupus_hegemonia

Guest raaj13
Mate, try to find a way HOW to make the menus/settings background WHITE paper... into BLACK, with WHITE text instead the black ones!

If you find HOW we can do that... I'm degrading instandly back to this rom here!

tell me too if you find a way

Guest raaj13

tell me too if you find a way