Ultralite 23088/23506, MegAmnia 21872 and Kitchen(28008/23511/23091/21874).

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest eclsnowman
@Snapz: HTC Keyboard is the best keyboard I've used yet. You can change around the delay in the registry. I could never get used to fingerboard, it always seemed slow and inaccurate to me.

Wozzer, have they figured out how to make it so the user can change the keyboard type on EZinput keyboard yet?

Like These:

0006f.png and 0007vhj.png

I used this HTC Ezinput keyboard on MrCapcom's rom a week ago and it is a great keyboard (though I agree about #'s long press issue).

Guest Mastergreeny
Oh no!

Camera issues!

Taking photos work as expected...

However, whenever I try to go into Video, it stalls at the loading screen or screen is simply frozen.

I have this same issue with the 49 build that was just posted also.

Guest WoZZeR999

Did you use my new base from scratch? I fixed the Rom/Xip/Omnia/OEMXIPKernel folder. Make sure the stuff in the XIPFix isn't in the OEMXIPKernel.

As for the camera, I'll look into it, worked fine for me a few days ago. I know there's issues with the camera API, but I'll look into it.

Did you use my new base from scratch? I fixed the Rom/Xip/Omnia/OEMXIPKernel folder. Make sure the stuff in the XIPFix isn't in the OEMXIPKernel.

As for the camera, I'll look into it, worked fine for me a few days ago. I know there's issues with the camera API, but I'll look into it.

yeah it has to be something with the XIP or my OEms the SYS I ported is spot on tried it in my old kitchen! so im not sure I might download someone elses kitchen that uses this so i can compare! but as for me cant get it to work!

Guest WoZZeR999

For you SYS, you also used /ROM/XIP/23049/MSXIPKernel, correct? and /SYS/23049. And you deleted the old /ROM/XIP/Omnia and used only the /Rom/XIP/Omnia from the new kitchen, right?

For you SYS, you also used /ROM/XIP/23049/MSXIPKernel, correct? and /SYS/23049. And you deleted the old /ROM/XIP/Omnia and used only the /Rom/XIP/Omnia from the new kitchen, right?

Yeah I deleted The Old Kitchen! Want to see my Build Log again? I really want this to work!!!

This is from lioryte:

I was playing with it and no one was more surprised than me when I got a FLASHROMPRB.BIN file.

Here's what I did.

I used the shell to get an xip which I left at the base.

I took the xip to the dump

I was hitting enable LZX and XPR and generally just messing with everything.

Followed your advice:

Ignore the flashromprb.bin not found error and let it continue to build. It is only searching for a previous rom to delete first. It will create a new flashromprb.bin in the base of the kitchen. That is your rom.

And ended up getting one.

does that makes sense to you? I didnt think we had to dump anything anymore since we are using the MSXIPKernal

Guest WoZZeR999

No, you actually have to use the XIP that PRB creates (already put into os.nb). You really shouldn't have to do anything except put the SYS/ROM files in the kitchen base. I'll try to create a rom from scratch tomorrow using the given tools, I really want it to work, it's a much better build than BuildOS in my opinion.

Edit: Can you open shell and type 'dir /b /d /s /ad *' (no quotes) and let me know what that output is.

Edited by WoZZeR999

No, you actually have to use the XIP that PRB creates (already put into os.nb). You really shouldn't have to do anything except put the SYS/ROM files in the kitchen base. I'll try to create a rom from scratch tomorrow using the given tools, I really want it to work, it's a much better build than BuildOS in my opinion.

That What I thought!!! Me too! I mean my bin file is only 73mb that is everything still in the SYS and all my OEM which is normally around 103mb so im excited for this!

Guest WoZZeR999

Well, that is from LZX compression, which you can do with BuildOS. It took some time but I got it to work in that. PRB only reduced t a normal rom by 3-5%, smaller, but not that different.

Well, that is from LZX compression, which you can do with BuildOS. It took some time but I got it to work in that. PRB only reduced t a normal rom by 3-5%, smaller, but not that different.

yeah but its 10 times more simple this kitchen no errors for dupes, but im excited for this anyway! no porting the XIP is always a plus!!!

Guest Nicklashidegard
I just realized something for the i900 users. I'm going to have to use your OEMXIPKernel. I will setup a OEMXIPKernel for you guys tomorrow while I'm working.

Thanks mate!! Been keeping an eye on this thread and i like the way it's going :) . Good work !!

@Snapz: HTC Keyboard is the best keyboard I've used yet. You can change around the delay in the registry. I could never get used to fingerboard, it always seemed slow and inaccurate to me.

I'm starting to believe you, I figured there would be a registry workaround for the delay

do you have a cab for it so I can use it in all roms from now on?

Guest unique_stud

i just wanted to know if i put this omnia i900 (16gb unlocked). Would this work on that? and Would i have any problem with GSM band?...Because for a fact omniai910 are only for CDMA.

I'm using 23049 build self-ported, 1.02 kitchen with edited vlue for my MUIs and i've changed OEMxip files and langdb ecc... with omnia's ones!

But i've all time that problem!

P.S. now attrib works fine!

post-492291-1253015687_thumb.png

Guest WoZZeR999

EZInput 2.1 doesn't seem like it can be cabbed. There's a problem with trying to install a cabbed version on non-htc devices, and the only way I could get it to work was by messing with a few packges and making it an oem (along with some other needed HTC modules).

For i900 users: All I should need to do for you is setup a i900 OEMXIPKernel instead of the one on the i910. I'll try to take care of that in the next few hours.

i900 OEMXIP for you guys it up, try it out!.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone gotten it to build and boot yet, or is am I the only one who has it working? I'd really like people to try it out and develop the kitchen more.

Edited by WoZZeR999

Guest ATSsupport

Hey WoZZer, its good to see you back, and thank you for the ultralight. I'm hoping you can help me and others, I have installed your new ultralight, but I can't send or receive text. I'm able to surf the net using IE and even able to get email so I know I have the connection settings setup correctly. but I get an error message when sending saying "your Text message cannot be sent." Any ideas anyone else with his rom having this issue?

Edited by ATSsupport

Guest WoZZeR999

The problem with non-booting (stuck at second boot screen, the looping animation) roms might be initflashfiles.dat in OEM_Lang. You need to resave it as ANSI or Unicode.