WoZZeR's PlatformReBuilder Based Kitchen (23064)

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest magi1984

ok,first of all i use your sys/xip 21869

this is my xip folder

me91cx6jalxkwo0nn7p0.png

This is my SYS folder

hae1dhkwbvmzo1msdmdy.png

and this is my OEM folder

ik401ntzkljutif9uvpu.png

i do buildrom.cmd,just for ry your great kitchen,and this is the first error:

4rvxjyi8miooz04fygs3.png

when i pres OK building continue but i have a second error:

t9qjpbf5p3bci7vv7cv.png

the message error are in italian,sorry,but my winXP is italian...

thank's man!

Guest WoZZeR999

Try running 'Clear file attributes', just in case. I see you have a OEM_Lang_0409, do you use a different lang for your SYS? You may need to change the folder name and change the locale BuildRom.cmd.

Guest magi1984

i run clearfile attribute,and the oem lang is 409 because for this test i use english xip,mui,eboot ecc ecc

it's all english...

in this week-end i try with another PC,probably Monday,i can't do before...thank's a lot WoZZer for your replay! :)

and so sorry for my language!

i run clearfile attribute,and the oem lang is 409 because for this test i use english xip,mui,eboot ecc ecc

it's all english...

in this week-end i try with another PC,probably Monday,i can't do before...thank's a lot WoZZer for your replay! :)

and so sorry for my language!

this too more byte in XIP...

que tus XIP es demasiado grande, eliminar unos....是因为你要打包的xip文件太大了,删掉一些。

ok,first of all i use your sys/xip 21869

this is my xip folder

me91cx6jalxkwo0nn7p0.png

This is my SYS folder

hae1dhkwbvmzo1msdmdy.png

and this is my OEM folder

ik401ntzkljutif9uvpu.png

i do buildrom.cmd,just for ry your great kitchen,and this is the first error:

4rvxjyi8miooz04fygs3.png

when i pres OK building continue but i have a second error:

t9qjpbf5p3bci7vv7cv.png

the message error are in italian,sorry,but my winXP is italian...

thank's man!

If you delete file "Place your OEM here" in folder OEM it would be fine. :)

Guest magi1984

@wylton: xip with too more byte?i use WoZZer xip...i don't understand...

@pawaj: i'll try...thank you! :)

Edited by magi1984

Hello fellas!

How-to cook:

1. Create a new folder in \SYS and name it after your build version, for example 23064. Place your SYS files in there. DO NOT include .ROM and .VM.

2. Place your OEM files in \OEM folder.

Optional step: Place your EXT files in \EXT folder.

3. Create a new folder in \ROM\XIP\ and name it after your build version, for example 23064. Place the \MSXIPKernel folder inside. This is the donor folder.

You will now 2 folders, \ROM\XIP\Omnia and \ROM\XIP\buildversion

4. Go back to the root and choose ur desired XIP compression mode. Enable XPR.cmd triggers the XPR compression. Enable LZX.cmd triggers the LZX compression.

5. Double click the BuildRom.cmd to start building ur rom.

6. A new console window will appear and ask ur build version. You have to enter it the number as it shows on screen.

Moving on will appear to enter the pagepool size. Default is 14mb but i recommend using an 8mb size. Just enter your desired number. Pagepool varies from 1mb - 24mb.

Happy Cooking!

Hello , after doing the steps above with the new sys & xip 23071 i got an error after setting the pagepool size to 8mb i pressed any key then it gave me , Error can not open the source file !!!

Any help ?

am very new to the cooking thing

Guest MAMBO04

need some help with this... i get what to do but where do i find the EXT and OEM files? does that mean OEM app files so i can integrate files into my ROM?

any help would be great

need some help with this... i get what to do but where do i find the EXT and OEM files? does that mean OEM app files so i can integrate files into my ROM?

any help would be great

Hi, i`ve got the same problem like kampos .... Can`t open source file...

Any help please?

Thanx

Guest magi1984

hi wozzer!

now all work's fine,i porting by myself sys 21869,use your xip,and the italian porting of your kitchen,

clear file attribute and build rom and it's all OK!!!

thank you so much for your great kitchen! :)

Hy

It's me again. :) 

I have the same error as magi1984. All the files are in their folders and I haven't removed a thing in my first try (which failed) and I have removed a lot in my second try (same results). Now I'm stuck and I don't know what to do.

I have changed the attributes both manually and with the bat file without any success. I have checked and triple checked the folders and tried cooking from scratch a few times with the same error. 

I'd really appreciate some help.

I'm getting an error when I try to cook the rom: error2.jpg

And this is the second error I get when I close the first one: error.jpg

I have a Windows 7 64 bit system. Could that affect it?

Edited by bpivk

Guest magi1984

it wasn't windows seven because one of my friend cook omnia rom with wozzer's kitchen and windows7...

try to update all net framework 1.0 2.0 3.5 + service pack,porting build by yourself,don't modify the OEM folder,

delete from sys folder .rom and .vm,i delete also simtkit folder,use xip wozzer kitchen,recmod adobeflash and browsingie folder manually, clear file attribute and try building rom!

try to update all net framework 1.0 2.0 3.5 + service pack,porting build by yourself,don't modify the OEM folder,

delete from sys folder .rom and .vm,i delete also simtkit folder,use xip wozzer kitchen,recmod adobeflash and browsingie folder manually, clear file attribute and try building rom!

AFAIK the only net framework that works is 3.5.1. 

I couldn't find any howto to port the build or I would try and do it. I didn't modify any OEM folders (as stated in my previous post), I don't have .rom or .vm folders. I have cleared attributes (also stated in my previous post) and tried both compressions. I have ran the recmod sys file and every file I used was from wozzer (except oem folder which is stock DXID1).

Edit: I have even tried two different versions and none of them work.

Edited by bpivk

Guest Nicklashidegard
AFAIK the only net framework that works is 3.5.1.

I couldn't find any howto to port the build or I would try and do it. I didn't modify any OEM folders (as stated in my previous post), I don't have .rom or .vm folders. I have cleared attributes (also stated in my previous post) and tried both compressions. I have ran the recmod sys file and every file I used was from wozzer (except oem folder which is stock DXID1).

Edit: I have even tried two different versions and none of them work.

You need to use .ROM + .VM + Metadata folders from the DXID rom..

Edited by Nicklashidegard

I don't have the whole rom. Only the OEM folder.

The one you gave me in this post.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...i900-oem-files/

This Is what I have:

- Kitchen

- Files for i900 (that overwrite the files from i910)

- DXID1 OEM files (http://www.mediafire.com/?mhm0imtw5t1)

- 23071 XIP and SYS files

I have checked the Verizon OEM (that WoZZeR posted) and it doesn't have .ROM + .VM anywhere.

Edited by bpivk

This Is what I have:

- Kitchen

I have checked the Verizon OEM (that WoZZeR posted) and it doesn't have .ROM + .VM anywhere.

Sorry but where can i get them and where to put them inside the kitchen ?

and what Files for I900 to overwrite files from 1910 u have ?

am new but i really wanna try to cook my first rom i really need ur help

sorry again am new here

Edited by Kampos

You can get the files here (first page) and here.

Read trough it to get started. Other than that I can't help you because (as you can see) it doesn't work for me so I'm doing something wrong or I'm missing something.

I have tried the kitchen on another machine (XP SP2) and it gives me the same error so I don't know what to try next.

EDIT: I have tried with the OEM from i910 and it works so something is missing or wrong with the OEM I used. Can anyone help me?

Edited by bpivk

You can get the files here (first page) and here.

Read trough it to get started. Other than that I can't help you because (as you can see) it doesn't work for me so I'm doing something wrong or I'm missing something.

I have tried the kitchen on another machine (XP SP2) and it gives me the same error so I don't know what to try next.

EDIT: I have tried with the OEM from i910 and it works so something is missing or wrong with the OEM I used. Can anyone help me?

Here you will find the OEM files for samsung omnia i900

Yes I have tried that files and it's not working with them. (Read some of my previous posts namely #92.)

Edit: I have extracted an OEM folder from another rom (DXIA2) and I get the same problem (error) with that folder. I didn't remove anything. I just copied the OEM to the kitchen.

Here is the error and my folders:

napaka.jpg

Edited by bpivk

Guest Nicklashidegard

This Is what I have:

- Kitchen

Here's the .VM + .ROM + metadata folders which must be in the SYS (23071 folder in your case).

EDIT: Those folders are not needed for this kitchen, please ignore

Edited by Nicklashidegard

Guest magi1984

i cook my rom without .ROM and .VM folder,only metadata and it works...

if rom and vm folder must be in the SYS ,why sector said to delete in third post on this tread?

sorry for my english

Here's the .VM + .ROM + metadata folders which must be in the SYS (23071 folder in your case).

Thanks but I get an error. It seems that I have a problem with platformrebuilder.exe but it's odd because the kitchen works with Verizon's OEM it just doesn't work with any of the i900 OEM's. So I can rule out my computer and wrong folders. Something else is wrong.

napaka3.jpg

Edited by bpivk

Guest Nicklashidegard
i cook my rom without .ROM and .VM folder,only metadata and it works...

if rom and vm folder must be in the SYS ,why sector said to delete in third post on this tread?

sorry for my english

Oops, they won't be needed in this kitchen then.. I'm still using the old BuildOS kitchen, and just assumed that those folders would be needed here as well...

I stand corrected, just ignore my post above and don't use the .VM + .ROM + Metadata folders... That could be why i've had a few problems with Wozzers kitchen :)

Thanks magi!!!