WoZZeR's PlatformReBuilder Based Kitchen (23064)

Guest WoZZeR999

small reconstruction of kitchen

i put everything on 1 cmd file

after build files (pda.bin, rom.exe and buildlog) are renamed by sys/xip version + PP size + date and time

buildlog also moved to logs folder

when building next time last built pda.bin and rom.exe are moved to "old_builds" folder

compression are forced to LZX without question

question y/n for recmod (you need this only first time after new sys added)

now you need to:

1. put your customized "oem", "sys/xip"

add your programs to EXT folder as EXT/Yourprogramfolder (before was EXT/apps/yourprogramfolder)

2. run BUILD.cmd

thats it :(

EDIT:

reuploaded, the cmd was asking for sys version too many times

added check for right pagepool min 1 max 24 MB

kitchen.rar

do all the steps rom build ok

but My EXT app are not shown

any Idea

soory about double post

my EXT like this

(app name folder ---> files folder - _skip - app.dat - app.reg )

ie see picture

post-583175-1266947365_thumb.jpg

How can I convert EXT to OEM

Edited by magawa

• 1 month later...
Guest Lyncexx
do all the steps rom build ok

but My EXT app are not shown

any Idea

soory about double post

my EXT like this

(app name folder ---> files folder - _skip - app.dat - app.reg )

ie see picture

post-583175-1266947365_thumb.jpg

How can I convert EXT to OEM

try with removing the file "_skip"

• 2 months later...
Guest mureta

Hello WoZZer´s !

First thank you for providing information is always current and accurate.

I'm trying to cook for i900 and even then could not see your post as a cook (PlatformReBuilderBase Kitchen 23 064). And also thank the large and small Sector status in that post.Very good!

Initially, following the steps the steps, picked up a ROM and SYS (23 519), a DXID1_OEM, created their folders, I changed the folder for your Omnia above (Omnia.7Z), no stirring in more .Because not know what move to slow, take unnecessary.

I clicked on BuildROM.cmd and the procedure was right, and then creating a folder updater (rom_23519.exe) with 126MB, and I found strange because in view of the rest are around 70 ~ 96MB.I'm install to test and was too slow, not out 5%.

I am layman in this, just want to make a rom and to cooperate with all.I'm beginner in this field, excuse my bad English, my questions beasts, and if possible, a light of his or anyone experienced it can solve the ropes.

Follow attached my log.

buildlog.txt

Any help will be of good size.

Thank you WoZZeR999 ! !! :)

Ricardo Mureta.

• 2 months later...
Hello WoZZer´s !

First thank you for providing information is always current and accurate.

I'm trying to cook for i900 and even then could not see your post as a cook (PlatformReBuilderBase Kitchen 23 064). And also thank the large and small Sector status in that post.Very good!

Initially, following the steps the steps, picked up a ROM and SYS (23 519), a DXID1_OEM, created their folders, I changed the folder for your Omnia above (Omnia.7Z), no stirring in more .Because not know what move to slow, take unnecessary.

I clicked on BuildROM.cmd and the procedure was right, and then creating a folder updater (rom_23519.exe) with 126MB, and I found strange because in view of the rest are around 70 ~ 96MB.I'm install to test and was too slow, not out 5%.

I am layman in this, just want to make a rom and to cooperate with all.I'm beginner in this field, excuse my bad English, my questions beasts, and if possible, a light of his or anyone experienced it can solve the ropes.

Follow attached my log.

buildlog.txt

Any help will be of good size.

Thank you WoZZeR999 ! !! :lol:

Ricardo Mureta.

Solved.