• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What free Apps/Games do you have installed?

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

So having had my Hero just under a week I've found a few good Apps which I love, and obviously the odd useless ones. Post your apps and games here.

Applications:

------------

Advanced Task Killer Free*

WikiMobile*

Astrid

GWallet

BBC News*

Google Sky Map

GTraffic

Linda File Manager*

OI Shopping List

SportsTap*

Telegraph*

GPS Status 2

Games:

-------

Solitaire*

Bonsai Blast*

Backgrounds

BreakTheBlocks Lite

CB Blackjack

Robo Defence

Dope Wars*

Droid Mini Golf*

Light Racer

Sudoku*

Throttle Copter*

Torect Lite*

Trap!

WordUp!*

*Recommended

Posted · Report post

Applications:

------------

Secrets (wallet)

Google Maps

Google Sky Map

CoPilot

Urban Kite

Games:

-------

Solitaire*

Dope Wars

Sudoku

Poke A Mole*

*Recommended

I think I need to spend more time in the Market!

Posted · Report post

How flexible is 'Secrets'? I'm used to eWallet from Ilium on my WM devices, which sync's well with my Win7 machine, but they seem very slow in bringing out an Android version :)

I want something I can put all my Credit Card info into, and ideally sync with my desktop. It would be great if you can put other info like NHS details, insurance details and such too.

Apps I like:

Flixter (movies)

Docs 2 Go (like office)

Astrid (to do list)

Pkt Auctions eBay

Pure Calendar Widget (agenda on your home page)

Taskiller

Posted (edited) · Report post

Apps

TasKiller*

Astro*

ALastFMPlayer*

Andorb

Layar

Metal Detector

Phonalyzr*

Shazam*

ShopSavvy

Tone Picker

Wifi Analyzer

*Recommended

There are good news apps but I get most of my news feeds from twitter. I don't play many games but I like Teeter and I installed Doom today just to see how it ran (hard to control).

Edited by Roton

Posted · Report post

Usual google suite (gmail, gmaps, google sky maps, LOVE google sky maps).

AppManager*

File Explorer*

gps status 2

layar*

last.fm*

imeem

spotify (requires spotify pro account)

OS Map*

OI notepad*

snaptel

where's my droid*

games

HDOS*

Phit droid*

shot

Posted · Report post

I've spent soo much time on in the Market! :) lovin' it. Just tryin out all sorts of apps, if I don't like them I just uninstall them straight the way but if I think they might be useful I keep them.

Trying some of the ones you guys have which I've not come across. Its one of the things I don't like about the Market, searching for an app is not great or the easiest, there should be more "sort by" options.

Posted · Report post

Ooops, ignore this topic as I've posted it in the wrong forum and didn't realise there was a sticky on this forum about the same thing.