HTC Thoth and "Omni" may be more than just renders

Guest l3v5y

thumb_04-Oct-2009_Leo PB81100.png

When I saw some of the latest Leo pictures, I couldn’t help but notice the model ID of the device “PB81100”. Naturally, I switched over to Google, and found a myriad of results for “PB81100” none of which were helpful! Searching for “HTC PB81100” was much more successful, bringing up a service called “cloud9-mobile” which appears to be a cheap roaming provider for UK people.

For the “PB81100” which I guess has to be the Leo, it supports the following bands:

GSM 1800,GSM 1900,GSM 900,GSM850 (GSM800),HSDPA,HSUPA,WCDMA FDD Band I,WCDMA FDD Band VIII

After a little more digging in a large XML, I found “OMNI100”, supporting

GSM 1800,GSM 1900,GSM 900,GSM850 (GSM800),WCDMA FDD

And the THOT100 and THOT110 which have to be the Thoth from those leaked roadmaps. The Thoth supports

GSM 1800,GSM 1900,GSM 900,GSM850 (GSM800),HSDPA,HSUPA,WCDMA FDD Band I,WCDMA FDD Band II,WCDMA FDD Band V

Which appears to be just about every band you’ve heard of 2100MHz 1900MHz and 850MHz including the sought after US 3G.

There are a few more devices which I’ve not heard of, (so I plugged them in to PDAdb.net) SUPE100/SUPE110 (which could be the SuperStar), PLATXXX, MEMP100 (probably that keyboarded Android Memphis), FORE100 (HTC Foreseer, cancelled), CONV100/CONV110 (T-Mobile Shadow 2009), CLIC100/CLIC110 (HTC Click). There are a few more which I’d never known about which turned out to be things like the Niki etc., but those are the new ones!

These are all from here.

Guest Confucious
Which appears to be just about every band you’ve heard of 2100MHz 1900MHz and 850MHz including the sought after US 3G.

Don't T-Mobile in the USA use WCDMA FDD Band IV ?

So no support for them then.

Don't T-Mobile in the USA use WCDMA FDD Band IV ?

So no support for them then.

Possibly... I'm not too sure about which carriers use which bands, though I know some use the Band V.

Guest Confucious

AT&T use bands II and V

T-Mobile use Band IV

Verizon use CDMA-2000

So ouut of the 3 biggest US carriers only AT&T is supported.

I'm glad I live in Europe where there are standards!

AT&T use bands II and V

T-Mobile use Band IV

Verizon use CDMA-2000

So ouut of the 3 biggest US carriers only AT&T is supported.

I'm glad I live in Europe where there are standards!

Hehe!

Europe is always supported! It's wonderful! CDMA is just deliberately difficult, and to be fair, AT&T is the biggest US carrier...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.