[ROM] Anzo Romárium update, 14.02

Guest anzo

Hi Anzo,

First every time I have flashed my Omnia and decided to use your rom (23071 Full).

First impressions is its very smooth, and runs alot better than the default rom provided by Vodefone.

I've had a couple of soft resets to do because its hung on a wifi op1 screen which then changed to a bluetooth option screen before hanging, but otherwise its flying along.

Thanks for the contribution, your given my phone a new lease of life.

Edited by xhans

Guest monsterking

I've tried several different XP machines and get nothing but checksum errors.

I saw one post where they just retried it and it works but I've tried at least a dozen times and got nowhere.

I've got the samsung USB driver loaded as well as active sync 4.5.

Any other tips?

This looks like a great rom and I really wanted to try it out.

I've tried several different XP machines and get nothing but checksum errors.

I saw one post where they just retried it and it works but I've tried at least a dozen times and got nowhere.

I've got the samsung USB driver loaded as well as active sync 4.5.

Any other tips?

This looks like a great rom and I really wanted to try it out.

Try the Grand Prix may be

Hi, I installed your last rom but I can't have round button on the bottom on the screen. Any ideas (I tried hard reset and soft) ?

Thanks

There are no buttons.

And enclose copy of the Windows folder, and SR.

post-537837-1255621603_thumb.png

post-537837-1255621609_thumb.png

post-537837-1255621621_thumb.png

post-537837-1255621628_thumb.png

post-537837-1255621633_thumb.png

post-537837-1255621636_thumb.png

Guest xavierf
There are no buttons.

And enclose copy of the Windows folder, and SR.

Thanks for your fast reply but what are the names of the butons (I downloaded files with post-537837-******.png name) or can you post an archive with all pictures. Thanks

It's OK I found it. I disassembled your precedent rom :)

Butons.zip

Edited by xavierf

Guest plguzman

Anzo, quick question... I don't like the icons for 3G+ (prefer H) and the 3G icon with the phone disconnected (3G+). There is any way to get the other icons?

Guest fifanosaurio

wm6.5 lite 23071 excelent rom. Smooth, fast and very stable. SMS, mails, gprs, wifi and bluetooth perfectly working.

I'm using an i900 from europe (poland) in Latin america (argentina), all works except 3g.

Congrats anzo, really nice work. Not even just one issue found yet. 3 hours testing and nothing wrong. You did a really good job anzo.

Edited by fifanosaurio

wm6.5 lite 23071 excelent rom. Smooth, fast and very stable. SMS, mails, gprs, wifi and bluetooth perfectly working.

I'm using an i900 from europe (poland) in Latin america (argentina), all works except 3g.

Congrats anzo, really nice work. Not even just one issue found yet. 3 hours testing and nothing wrong. You did a really good job anzo.

Thank you! :)

Guest plguzman

After testing a lot, I have to say that this is the most complete ROM up to date. Everything works perfectly. Widgets work (didn't work in another ROM's) also Messenger alerts works (in Khuanchai's don't), so very, very good job. My only issue is cosmetic: no buttons and the taskbar icon's.

Good, good job anzo.

After testing a lot, I have to say that this is the most complete ROM up to date. Everything works perfectly. Widgets work (didn't work in another ROM's) also Messenger alerts works (in Khuanchai's don't), so very, very good job. My only issue is cosmetic: no buttons and the taskbar icon's.

Good, good job anzo.

There are no buttons because I was such a request, but that should not be up there.

Hi Anzo

Your rom is great working smooth without bugs.

In 23069 rom the slide to open was down and big, in 23071 it is on the top and small. how can i change to the big one?

Also is there a way to configure the home screen in a way that in the bottom i will not have the voice mail but onlt messeges and call log?

Hi Anzo

Your rom is great working smooth without bugs.

In 23069 rom the slide to open was down and big, in 23071 it is on the top and small. how can i change to the big one?

Also is there a way to configure the home screen in a way that in the bottom i will not have the voice mail but onlt messeges and call log?

The use of titanium to change Chome Editor.

Guest UbiMaiden

PhoneEX doesn`t start on your ROM, if I install it on my storage. On others ROMs PhoneEX works.

What happens is when I start PhoneEX I get Initializing contacts and calls. But this bar never finish.

Too bad this doesn`t work.

PhoneEX doesn`t start on your ROM, if I install it on my storage. On others ROMs PhoneEX works.

What happens is when I start PhoneEX I get Initializing contacts and calls. But this bar never finish.

Too bad this doesn`t work.

PhoneEx always install My Device and work.