[ROM] Anzo Romárium update, 14.02

Guest anzo

Guest jmsmartins

hi anzo! sorry to post this question here but i was in the other forum looking for your 6.1 roms and i didn't find any screenshots. can u tell where can i find them?

thanks!

Guest reds_dada_blue
1. Manila\weather tab set location

2.Homa page tap weather update, if no update

3.Settings\System\Location Settings\Location Service Settings all on.

4. Return home page tap weather and update.

This method does not work in your latest Ultraclean+ new M2D. 

Do you miss something? :)

hi anzo! sorry to post this question here but i was in the other forum looking for your 6.1 roms and i didn't find any screenshots. can u tell where can i find them?

thanks!

I do not 6.1 ROM, but once I did not really dealt with it so do not recommend it.

Solution of the Program Memory:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\ResProxy]

"InitThreadPriority"=dword:000000FC

"ShareMemSize"=dword:00000000

Thank you Nicklashidegard :)

Edited by anzo

This method does not work in your latest Ultraclean+ new M2D.

Do you miss something? :)

After flashing your phone did you install the latest google maps? I am wondering if this is effecting the weather on the home page.

I have been looking at possible solutions to the no weather update issue, and found a cdma patch for the weather addin on the home page. I installed it and the display has now changed.

Still no weather but now i get "Waiting for Update" and i have a H: and a L: on the right hand side. It tries to update now and then but no weather appears.

The weather widget works fine still.

I was wondering if there is a xml file somewhere that needs editing so I can put in my location details and then it updates.

Found this topic - http://htcpedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=837&page=2

It might be the version of google maps effecting the home page weather information. Might be an idea to compair the versions of google maps we are using to see if there is something up with the way it gathers the google location information.

Currently I am using Google Maps Version - 3.2.1 (#17)

Also I found another posts that suggests the footprints.cab also effects the Google Location service, I am not sure if this is included in the rom or how to uninstall or install it to see if its the cause. - source - http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=88051

Edited by xhans

Guest reds_dada_blue
After flashing your phone did you install the latest google maps? I am wondering if this is effecting the weather on the home page.

I have been looking at possible solutions to the no weather update issue, and found a cdma patch for the weather addin on the home page. I installed it and the display has now changed.

Still no weather but now i get "Waiting for Update" and i have a H: and a L: on the right hand side. It tries to update now and then but no weather appears.

The weather widget works fine still.

I was wondering if there is a xml file somewhere that needs editing so I can put in my location details and then it updates.

Yes,I've install latest google maps.Anyway I got the home page weather working by installing cdma patch cab,but I have to soft reset to take affect.

Note: when you want to update weather in the home page.you have to do a soft reset.

Does anybody have other method to deal with the weather in the home pages?  

thanks... :)

Edited by reds_dada_blue

Yes,I've install latest google maps.Anyway I got the home page weather working by installing cdma patch cab,but I have to soft reset to take affect.

Note: when you want to update weather in the home page.you have to do a soft reset.

Does anybody have other method to deal with the weather in the home pages?

thanks... :)

I do not know I have never had to SR

@anzo.

szia haver, azt szeretnem kerdezni hogy megeri at cserelni a 23069 build-tol a 23071 build-ig? meg az hogy mukodik rendesen a ph0nex programmot a rom ba. az is olvastam hogy egy csomo baj van a 23071 build-al. te szerinted melyik a leggjob rom build?

meg probaltam sok rom-ot az elob de egyik be se jol mukodik a internet kapcsolat vagy a ph0nex program.

Kosz.

@anzo.

szia haver, azt szeretnem kerdezni hogy megeri at cserelni a 23069 build-tol a 23071 build-ig? meg az hogy mukodik rendesen a ph0nex programmot a rom ba. az is olvastam hogy egy csomo baj van a 23071 build-al. te szerinted melyik a leggjob rom build?

meg probaltam sok rom-ot az elob de egyik be se jol mukodik a internet kapcsolat vagy a ph0nex program.

Kosz.

Szia!

Nem tudom most milyen rom van a PDA-on de a 23071-es teljesen jól működik. Megy rajta minden talán az SMS Reply ami még egy picit döcögős. De a PDA Fan Club -on könnyebben tudunk beszélni magyarul.

Hi Anzo

I flashed the last 23075full rom and so far it works great.

I have an issue which i had also in the 23071 rom that if i try to play mp3 song using file explorer it gives eror messege. If i use one of the media software it work fine and also the ringtone setting works fine. Can you help in this issue?

Hi Anzo

I flashed the last 23075full rom and so far it works great.

I have an issue which i had also in the 23071 rom that if i try to play mp3 song using file explorer it gives eror messege. If i use one of the media software it work fine and also the ringtone setting works fine. Can you help in this issue?

Order the mp3 extension to the program with Total Commander

hi.

i'm sorry if i'm posting a question that is already answered somewhere here at this forum, but I didn't find it...

So, how is it possible to get the original WM 6.1 ROM back to Omnia after flashing it with your ROM?

Many thanks

Edited by varta