EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

Guest Evidence_I
Never mind I just went ahead and tried it. It works like a charm. This rom is fantastic.

I have included 2 versions Of Mort Script for that reason and for Personalizer!

Guest Kryptonickid
not sure how to take that......um thanks I think.

I would be flattered Evidence..... Bg is a legend in the Omnia rom area (along with Wozzer, Adrynalyne, BW).... but it's really good to see some new blood (yardi.... airreak).

I'll have to flash this tonight when I get home!!

Guest Stealth Pope

Hi!, lots of good stuff in this ROM. I have a couple things I am wondering can be tweaked on it. Can you add in the stop data connection when end key is held? Also, the stylized honeycomb is definately out of the norm, and looks like some work has been put into it, but can the icons can be made alittle bigger? They are hard to discern on the display. Last, is there an easy way to update or change the wallpaper on the honeycomb from the giant eye, if someone wanted to? I love where you have this ROM going...lots of good stuff.

DUDE!!!!!

this ROM is the BOMB!!!!....so fast, so smooth. I LOVE IT!!!!

I can't wait until you release the darker theme version.

Much props on a job well done man!

Guest bicycleray

I might have to wait for the new rom until tomorrow. I have to head to the girlfriend's house soon, but I'm sticking to my computer up to the last minute to see if the new rom will be posted. Please post sooooooonnnnnnnn

I must wait till tomorrow, but I will be checking for the forum on the cellular. Great Work Guy!

Edited by bicycleray

Guest Evidence_I

ok v2 is now online! I for got to mention XDA_UC is in this rom if you need help with that Let me Know!

Edited by Evidence_I

uploading now!

I just finished customizing your ROM to my liking . . . .

in order to get the darker version, will I have to reflash?

Can you please installXDA-Developers-patched-WMMarketplace_sc.cab . My installation goes through, but doesn't show up in the start menu

I'm sure you already know this, but it installs the files from MW market to SD card

Thanks...once again.....LOVE YOUR ROM!!!

XDA_Developers_patched_WMMarketplace_sc.cab

Guest Evidence_I
I just finished customizing your ROM to my liking . . . .

in order to get the darker version, will I have to reflash?

Can you please installXDA-Developers-patched-WMMarketplace_sc.cab . My installation goes through, but doesn't show up in the start menu

I'm sure you already know this, but it installs the files from MW market to SD card

Thanks...once again.....LOVE YOUR ROM!!!

im not sure what your asking me what to do. I have included the Market Place Widget, it will load what it needs to load when you click on it.

im not sure what your asking me what to do. I have included the Market Place Widget, it will load what it needs to load when you click on it.

I know you've included the Market Place Widget, I was asking if you can include XDA-Developers-patched-WMMarketplace_sc.cab in your ROM. This version installs whatever downloaded from the MPW onto SD card.

Also, my first questions. Will I have to reflash in order to get the darker version or can you provide us the "Theme" or is "V2" just a "upgrade"?

Guest Evidence_I
I know you've included the Market Place Widget, I was asking if you can include XDA-Developers-patched-WMMarketplace_sc.cab in your ROM. This version installs whatever downloaded from the MPW onto SD card.

Also, my first questions. Will I have to reflash in order to get the darker version or can you provide us the "Theme" or is "V2" just a "upgrade"?

I see what you are saying I wasnt aware of that cab. Ill look into it. as far as version 2 its an upgrade to build 23069 you can load m.Carroll black theme but the buttons and radio buttons and check boxes will be stock wm 6.5 as I have edited his theme a little!

Guest chogram

Flashing now.

It looks amazing :)

edit: hmmm... its been sitting here at the "Welcome" screen for a good 2 minutes...

Is that normal?

edit2: nm. Turned it off and back on. Seems to be working fine now.

Edited by chogram

Guest Evidence_I
Flashing now.

It looks amazing :)

edit: hmmm... its been sitting here at the "Welcome" screen for a good 2 minutes...

Is that normal?

edit2: nm. Turned it off and back on. Seems to be working fine now.

I bypassed the start up calibration so all you have to do is hit the top left corner to get things going!