• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

1714 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

23069 up and running soon just making some final adjustments!

post-596907-1255469635_thumb.pngpost-596907-1255469657_thumb.png

aklsjdf

Edited by Bomama94

Posted · Report post

It looks awesome but why are you changing the softkey buttons? They look awesome now.

those are the Final Adjustments :)

aclkjv

Edited by Bomama94

;lkadf

Edited by Bomama94

;kljsdf

Edited by Bomama94

Posted · Report post

Never mind I just went ahead and tried it. It works like a charm. This rom is fantastic.

I have included 2 versions Of Mort Script for that reason and for Personalizer!

adf;lji

Edited by Bomama94

Posted · Report post

not sure how to take that......um thanks I think.

I would be flattered Evidence..... Bg is a legend in the Omnia rom area (along with Wozzer, Adrynalyne, BW).... but it's really good to see some new blood (yardi.... airreak).

I'll have to flash this tonight when I get home!!

Posted · Report post

Hi!, lots of good stuff in this ROM. I have a couple things I am wondering can be tweaked on it. Can you add in the stop data connection when end key is held? Also, the stylized honeycomb is definately out of the norm, and looks like some work has been put into it, but can the icons can be made alittle bigger? They are hard to discern on the display. Last, is there an easy way to update or change the wallpaper on the honeycomb from the giant eye, if someone wanted to? I love where you have this ROM going...lots of good stuff.

Posted · Report post

New Version up soon testing it real well dont want to release to soon but here is some screen shots!

post-596907-1255479858_thumb.pngpost-596907-1255479906_thumb.png

post-596907-1255479927_thumb.pngpost-596907-1255479945_thumb.png

post-596907-1255479965_thumb.pngpost-596907-1255479994_thumb.png

post-596907-1255480012_thumb.pngpost-596907-1255480029_thumb.png

Made Stuff just a little Darker!

Posted · Report post

looks great! can you add an icon for favorite people & internet like you did for calendar , photos & music, which are excellent.

Posted · Report post

DUDE!!!!!

this ROM is the BOMB!!!!....so fast, so smooth. I LOVE IT!!!!

I can't wait until you release the darker theme version.

Much props on a job well done man!

I might have to wait for the new rom until tomorrow. I have to head to the girlfriend's house soon, but I'm sticking to my computer up to the last minute to see if the new rom will be posted. Please post sooooooonnnnnnnn

I must wait till tomorrow, but I will be checking for the forum on the cellular. Great Work Guy!

Edited by bicycleray

Posted · Report post

uploading now!

ok v2 is now online! I for got to mention XDA_UC is in this rom if you need help with that Let me Know!

Edited by Evidence_I

Posted · Report post

uploading now!

I just finished customizing your ROM to my liking . . . .

in order to get the darker version, will I have to reflash?

Can you please installXDA-Developers-patched-WMMarketplace_sc.cab . My installation goes through, but doesn't show up in the start menu

I'm sure you already know this, but it installs the files from MW market to SD card

Thanks...once again.....LOVE YOUR ROM!!!

XDA_Developers_patched_WMMarketplace_sc.cab

Posted · Report post

Haven't installed the rom yet, but the name alone sells it. One of my favorite tracks period since 98' :)

Posted · Report post

Haven't installed the rom yet, but the name alone sells it. One of my favorite tracks period since 98' :)

Yes Sir!!!

Posted · Report post

I just finished customizing your ROM to my liking . . . .

in order to get the darker version, will I have to reflash?

Can you please installXDA-Developers-patched-WMMarketplace_sc.cab . My installation goes through, but doesn't show up in the start menu

I'm sure you already know this, but it installs the files from MW market to SD card

Thanks...once again.....LOVE YOUR ROM!!!

im not sure what your asking me what to do. I have included the Market Place Widget, it will load what it needs to load when you click on it.

Posted · Report post

good Stuff! I will be Using this rom from now On!!!

Posted · Report post

im not sure what your asking me what to do. I have included the Market Place Widget, it will load what it needs to load when you click on it.

I know you've included the Market Place Widget, I was asking if you can include XDA-Developers-patched-WMMarketplace_sc.cab in your ROM. This version installs whatever downloaded from the MPW onto SD card.

Also, my first questions. Will I have to reflash in order to get the darker version or can you provide us the "Theme" or is "V2" just a "upgrade"?

Posted · Report post

I know you've included the Market Place Widget, I was asking if you can include XDA-Developers-patched-WMMarketplace_sc.cab in your ROM. This version installs whatever downloaded from the MPW onto SD card.

Also, my first questions. Will I have to reflash in order to get the darker version or can you provide us the "Theme" or is "V2" just a "upgrade"?

I see what you are saying I wasnt aware of that cab. Ill look into it. as far as version 2 its an upgrade to build 23069 you can load m.Carroll black theme but the buttons and radio buttons and check boxes will be stock wm 6.5 as I have edited his theme a little!

Flashing now.

It looks amazing :)

edit: hmmm... its been sitting here at the "Welcome" screen for a good 2 minutes...

Is that normal?

edit2: nm. Turned it off and back on. Seems to be working fine now.

Edited by chogram

Posted · Report post

Flashing now.

It looks amazing :)

edit: hmmm... its been sitting here at the "Welcome" screen for a good 2 minutes...

Is that normal?

edit2: nm. Turned it off and back on. Seems to be working fine now.

I bypassed the start up calibration so all you have to do is hit the top left corner to get things going!

Posted · Report post

almost done with the contact panel!

post-596907-1255513900_thumb.png