EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

looks good, thanks. however when i go to chome editor & enable additional panels, my favs people or opera no changes occur? how can i enable additional panels for the home screen? THANKS

Edited by poloa

Guest Jmak512

This looks dope bro good stuff if u guys can get contacts or even facebook to work that will be dope but this is sick stuff man!! Good stuff Evidence n props to all u guys for working so hard on this Titanium Sense

Guest metman87
not sure how to take that......um thanks I think.

crap.. i really shoulda worded that better. I kinda meant like when waremike and bgill worked on a rom together. i'm sticking with yours so definitely wasn't trying to offend you at all. sorry dude

Guest ljh771288
Thanks To NickichZ For making this wonderful Titanium Theme!!! here is his original Post

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...titanium-sense/

First and Fore Most I would Like To that Everyone at Omnia Roms!! You guys Are the Best Bar None!!

Please Flash At Own Risk!!!

This is 6.5 The way I think it should be!!!

I have stripped alot out put alot of Bgill55 tweaks in here I want to Thank him for letting me Use his complete Kitchen!!

v2 update:

Added Build 23069

Added a pure black theme you can change it in the home settings

trimmed a little more

Made things a little darker ie the ongs in the today screen and keyboard(thanks to Mastergreeny for these edits!_

XDA_UC

in this Rom......

Custom Titanium home screen with limited panels but enough to get the job done, there is Cclock,Cmypictures,Cappointments,CComm,Chome, and Cmusic.

I have included the Following apps:

MS My Phone

File Explorer extension

Market Place

Advance Config

Chome Editor

Mortscript 4.3

new Titanium Weather

Nitrogen Music player

Slide2Shutdown(thanks to SikYou)

Tourch Button

NuclearEMP's Start up and Shut down Animations!

Removed :

To much to mention

feel free to Download and test it out hopefully I can get some more Panels working on this and still make it look good

here is the Download:v2

http://www.4shared.com/file/140761816/9346..._optics_v2.html

v1

http://www.4shared.com/file/140416273/1182...ENCE_10bin.html

FeedBack is welcome But not needed I made this Rom For Myself and decide to share It!

Hello I am a Chinese friend, you V2ROM I like it, but you can not download, please give the download link Thank you very much!

Guest jdloaner
ok v2 is now online! I for got to mention XDA_UC is in this rom if you need help with that Let me Know!

I know, I know, this has already been answered many times before, but can someone explain to me in the quickest way possible what XDA is, why is it necessary, why is it better than not having?

Thanks, let the flames begin.

Guest DirtySanchez
I know, I know, this has already been answered many times before, but can someone explain to me in the quickest way possible what XDA is, why is it necessary, why is it better than not having?

Thanks, let the flames begin.

its a simple program that installs your cabs onto your phone.

Setup is easy all u need to do i create a folder on your SD card (NOT My Storage) with the name of "XDA_UC" and then inside of that folder u need to create a folder named "SD", whenu have that done all u need to do is load your cabs for the programs you like and it will begin to install all of the .cab's that u have in the SD file. You will still need to watch the install cause it requires user interaction.

Also note: look at this to see hows it supposed to work: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=3611692

also here is a link to cabs for your phone: http://www.modaco.com/content/i910-specifi...-16mb-pagepool/

Also: Lioryte had a post that showed his XDA_UC file and what he put in it i wold hit him up for more info

Edited by DirtySanchez

EVIDENCE,

Rom runs and feels great!!

Thank You for picking up and carrying the ball, so many great chefs have have led the way

and you have continued to make this phone fun to use.

Guest thekevster

this rom looks amazing! after seeing the original titanium every day for the past 5 months, it kinda got monotonous, and i even tried m2d among others but none of them really gave me that "wow" factor like the original titanium did. but when i saw this rom, i was immediately blown away and i knew i had to have this rom. runs very smoothly and no crashes so far *knocks on wood*. keep up the good work!

and i've noticed alot of other people have already said something, but a facebook panel would make this rom complete!

Guest monsterpt
Hello I am a Chinese friend, you V2ROM I like it, but you can not download, please give the download link Thank you very much! :) :(

Warning... I assume that this is a i910 ROM only. Rapidshare links I believe are blocked by the Chinese government.

Guest Evidence_I
Warning... I assume that this is a i910 ROM only. Rapidshare links I believe are blocked by the Chinese government.

yes i910 only and its on 4shared

facebook panel almost done.

Guest ljh771288

I ask how can I download the V2, please for help! Thank you,

Guest Jmak512

:( Are u going to release another update for the ROM as V3 as i know everyone is been working on panels with contact and everything. Or u just going to release cabs for the updates just debating whether to flash now or later since u said everythign is almost done :)

Guest photoinfluence

I've been flashing roms for a while looking for something I really like and even though I just flashed this rom this morning- I have to say, it is by far one of the best that I've ever used....

However, I noticed that it doesn't have the dictionary built in for texting....

Is there a way to cook it in or even add it separately??

Guest Evidence_I
I've been flashing roms for a while looking for something I really like and even though I just flashed this rom this morning- I have to say, it is by far one of the best that I've ever used....

However, I noticed that it doesn't have the dictionary built in for texting....

Is there a way to cook it in or even add it separately??

with ez input 2.5 xt9 kills the the zoom on the camera, you canswitch to the samsung keyboard that i have included in the rom.

Guest Evidence_I
:( Are u going to release another update for the ROM as V3 as i know everyone is been working on panels with contact and everything. Or u just going to release cabs for the updates just debating whether to flash now or later since u said everythign is almost done :)

well 23071 just got released so all updates will be in that rom ;)

Edited by Evidence_I

Guest photoinfluence
with ez input 2.5 xt9 kills the the zoom on the camera, you canswitch to the samsung keyboard that i have included in the rom.

Thanks! Works like a charm.... Keep up the amazing work!!!

Guest Evidence_I
Now that Bgill isnt making i910 roms anymore, i guess i will be a follower of The Optics Roms. About to flash my first non-bgill rom. Its so sad

:) He Flashed mine as well!