B7300 Omnia Lite applications for i900/i910

Guest sector

Hello again fellas!

First i would like to thank dddrko, Shadowfate and zabique32 for providing me the files!

Also thank Ryrzy for the great teamwork :) !!!

So here are the new programs from Omnia Lite B7300 that work on i900 and i910 (WQVGA). This is what i got so far, i will try to get more apps like widgets and so on. Some applications dont work on Omnia, those i wont even post them here. The below apps are tested and working.

If you want you can mirror the cabs for the guys that cant download from rapidshare.

Update: New apps added. Fixed Launcher and Samsung keyboard.

Apps are not compressed because people might want to modify the skins.

Samsung OnlineWidgets Plus

Calendar

Call Log

FMRadio

GPSSettings (Enchanced GPS)

Launcher

Samsung Keyboard

Smart Converter

TouchPlayer

Phonebook

Clock

Volume Control

AudioNote

RSS Reader

SharePix

Samsung Lite Dialer

File Manager

Midomi

Data/Comm Manager

Omnia PhotoAlbum

Have fun and take care.

Some samples below:

post-150032-1255400389_thumb.jpg post-150032-1255400394_thumb.jpg post-150032-1255400400_thumb.jpg post-150032-1255400406_thumb.jpg post-150032-1255400412_thumb.jpg post-150032-1255400423_thumb.jpg post-150032-1255512218_thumb.jpg post-150032-1255513773_thumb.jpg

post-150032-1255559191_thumb.jpg post-150032-1255559201_thumb.jpg

Guest blazingwolf

Great stuff Sector. Thanks. :(

Menu button on Calendar is not working for me. I get a garbled screen and I have to shut calendar down. I'm not able to create new appointments either.

Keyboard seems to work fine so far.

Smart Converter has no graphics. It shows the program name and the soft key buttons but nothing else.

Call log shows a white screen with the title but nothing else.

Clock does not work. I only get the title.

Main Menu (Launcher) works.

Phonebook gives me a white screen with the title.

All programs installed to device memory. Soft resets performed to make sure nothing else is conflicting.

I will be testing the other programs too. :)

Edited by blazingwolf

Guest TheDrizzle

SWEET! Looks good! Thanks sector for all your work!

ack, stupid rapidshare, I only got one before I hit my "free user" limit! WTF I thought it was like 100MB.

Edited by TheDrizzle

Guest sid0101

well, i tested out the touchplayer on a 6.5 rom and it seemed like it was updating the music library after i hit search, but the program closes and i can't play anything because no songs are there to play.

Guest rigor.m

Stock IA5 ROM, installed Calendar to My Storage and it works perfect so far !! This is EXACTLY what my omnia needed to be the perfect phone, thanks a lot Sector !

I will try the others and let you know how it goes...

edit: damn i only have 7 megs left ... need to uninstall IGO for now and try keyboard...but file manager, smart converter and touch player all work, installed on My Storage.

Edited by rigor.m

Guest justpratik

aaaaaaaarrrrr...

for hack rapidshare...

hit this for to not wait >>>> java script:var%20c=0;

then just hit back button again......

enjoy.. i am downloading by this..... trick.

Guest Lunchbox77

two questions, any chance for the new main menui? :)

and how can i change the appearance of the bottom bar? can't find the file to edit :(

PS: this cabs are kick ass ;) omnia 4eva ;)

Edited by Lunchbox77

Great stuff Sector. Thanks. :(

Menu button on Calendar is not working for me. I get a garbled screen and I have to shut calendar down. I'm not able to create new appointments either.

Keyboard seems to work fine so far.

Smart Converter has no graphics. It shows the program name and the soft key buttons but nothing else.

Call log shows a white screen with the title but nothing else.

Clock does not work. I only get the title.

Main Menu (Launcher) works.

Phonebook gives me a white screen with the title.

All programs installed to device memory. Soft resets performed to make sure nothing else is conflicting.

I will be testing the other programs too. :)

They work fine on i900.

Maybe u need to resign them. They have certs from Samsung Electronics but dont know maybe on i910 smth is missing.

Guest Lunchbox77

the launcher doesn't work, it seems to install correctly but no reaction

if i start the launche (it's hidden) then it bring up the WMP, the old call log and the old phonebook, not the new ones, maybe i need a rom without the old samsung apps?

Edited by Lunchbox77

Guest Ste-V-illage

everything works fine except TouchPlayer. launch it but nothing happen.

i forgot, File Manager does not show correctly, I can't see the bottombar like in Ryrzy.

Edited by Ste-V-illage

Guest Lunchbox77
everything works fine except TouchPlayer. launch it but nothing happen.

for me everything works except the launched (hidden) and can't install the file manager

Guest playboyfunny

Touch player dosen't work when you try to find music files programm close, also laucher after install you can't find it,file manager doesn't work in landscape mode

Edited by playboyfunny

all worked fine. however i have a problem. now that i have removed my previous calendar application, i cant seem to make the new calendar prog the default one. so everytime i click on it in the today screen, it says that link cannot be found. any help on this?

Guest jocaferlo

Hello.

I am testing Call Log, Phonebook, and Dialer (thanks Sector and Ryrzy)

I am using a Khuanchai's 6.5 ROM (23060).

Call Log and Ponebook work fine for me.

Dialer works better than original Samsung dialer. I had a problem with Samsung dialer in ALL 6.5 ROM. I commented here.

Now (with Omnia Lite dialer) there are a couple of minor problems for me:

- From the menu of dialer I can't open "options". There on the menu but nothing happens when selected.

- During call there isn't info about call:

post-416340-1255445284_thumb.png

Another note:

When I installed Call Log and Phonebook they installed in "Program Files", like a normal program. I copied the contents of their respective folders to "Windows" overwriting the original files. Then I uninstalled Call Log and Phonebook programs. They continue working.

Regards.

(Sorry if I don't explain very well in english)

EDIT. I forgot: there isn't screen lock in dialer. It works like this or is it a bug?

Edited by jocaferlo

Guest TheDrizzle
They work fine on i900.

Maybe u need to resign them. They have certs from Samsung Electronics but dont know maybe on i910 smth is missing.

I have the same problem as BW on the calender. You can't use the menu and you can't create new appointments. Seems to be an i910 problem :)