• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

B7300 Omnia Lite applications for i900/i910

840 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello,

I have a problem with phonebook .

It's working and opens the contacts list , but when I click on contact - nothing happens, it doesnt open any dialog with call, sms and other options.

Am I only one with this problem ?

Posted (edited)

Just came back from work and here SUCH SURPRISE ! THANKS Sector, Ryrzy, Pako777, Shadowfate!

MY BAD Ryrzy, U2!

Edited by zabique32

Posted

Just came back from work and here SUCH SURPRISE ! THANKS Sector, Pako777, Shadowfate!

A ja to co ? ! :)

and me ? what ? :(

Posted

first of all thnx for ur effort. i dont mean to complain but i tried touch player and clock, both installed fine on my storage, ran touch player, works fine until u want to add files to it, it scans all the media files but when it tries to add the 1st file, it closes automatically. also it doesnt associate any file type with it so that even when u tap on a file in explorer it doesnt play it. i dont have any other media players installed yet on my omnia, just started with a clean fresh rom.

but have to say that these apps are more fingerfriendly and better GUI that what we had on the stock i900s.

Posted

Great work Sector

All wark perfectly but there a couple of thing that I don't understand:

Calendar as a stand alone application work great so I try to use it as a default calendar ans so I change the value of HKLM/Software/Microsoft/shell/rai/:MScalendar and so I make your application my default calendar.

Ok but when use Titanium and launch today bottom on Cappointments the screen is blank.

It'seems titanium give a command to samsung calendar that it doesn't work (I think if you push on appointment titanium try to to the appointment but samsung calendar can't understand)

For example thumbcal work great, but I don't know where I can change the command

Anyone have a solution

Thank and sorry for bad english

Posted

THANKS SECTOR :( for your briliant porting :)

and also you've got a good taste of music ;)

Posted

well, main menu needed a bit hacking, but now woks, the only thing is how can i assign the programs, to be the main calendar, contact.....

and in the main menu change the media player to touch player?

Posted

Does the keyboard only install to device memory? I picked My Storage but it went there instead.

Great work!

Posted

nice work guys! will test now :(

for everyone who has difficulties downloading from RS, go to this website: www.rapid8.com and enter the url you want to DL, and it'll DL it without the wait :)

cheers!

Posted

Is possible extract the Photo Album too?

Posted

has anyone had any success with touchplayer? I am interested in know which build "you" might have...

Posted

Touch Player working on my Omnia, confirmed

i'm running the latest OS build if that helps. The phonepad has a bug, its all white so you cant see who you are talking to. That's all the bad stuff i can see at the moment :)

Posted

Sector i hope you will include thoes programs in next realase and new sense ui titanium theme too :)

My omnia will be phone of my dreams one day :(

Posted (edited)

Guys, awesome all the way! Can you maybe also try to port some Omnia Pro/qwerty B7610 apps?

Edited by Gibeon

Posted

Great stuff Sector. Thanks. :(

Menu button on Calendar is not working for me. I get a garbled screen and I have to shut calendar down. I'm not able to create new appointments either.

Keyboard seems to work fine so far.

Smart Converter has no graphics. It shows the program name and the soft key buttons but nothing else.

Call log shows a white screen with the title but nothing else.

Clock does not work. I only get the title.

Main Menu (Launcher) works.

Phonebook gives me a white screen with the title.

All programs installed to device memory. Soft resets performed to make sure nothing else is conflicting.

I will be testing the other programs too. :)

Same issues. I have i910

Posted

Dialer is working very nice, and really does seem more responsive than the original! Will continue testing.. Damn RapidShare..

Posted

Touch Player working on my Omnia, confirmed

i'm running the latest OS build if that helps. The phonepad has a bug, its all white so you cant see who you are talking to. That's all the bad stuff i can see at the moment :)

is it working in the sense that you were able to populate your music library?

Posted

You rock sector!!!

Posted

We'll wait for the integration with Omnia Lite apps :)

Posted

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE KEYBOARD.

Thanks a ton.

Posted

is it working in the sense that you were able to populate your music library?

Hi! I can get most of my library to load - but not the album art (for most albums). It seems to crash just before the end of adding tracks. I cancelled the adding just before the end, and it gave me a useable program (I have albums, artists and songs - just no album art).

It has the makings of a great music player :)

Cheers,

Michael

Posted (edited)

As mentioned earlier in the thread, if you select one of your contacts in the phonebook nothing happens. However, if one presses the call-button it dials the contact. Really nice work with this you guys! Have tried, calendar, filemanager and keyboard aswell and they seem to work splendid! Btw, for those who tries out the new dialer does it include a nice call-id now or is it the same old ms default?

Edited by Adler

Posted

im using the new titanium sense theme (if that helps) and sectors recent rom. How can I make the new calendar my default calendar. at present when i go to the calendar on my home screen it takes me to my original windows calendar (or thumbcal if I have it enabled). Which registry value do I need to alter to change it to the new omnia lite calendar?

Posted

WARNING with the touch player!!!

I have the same problem here as the above guys have...

you won't be able to update your music library...

in other words you won't be able to play any media...

what makes it worst is that the old touch player will stop working as well...

so the only way out is a hard reset!

(fm radio, smart converter and clock works like a charm!)

Posted

Is it possible to use this apps by default in WM ?

Thanks