Call Blocker?

Guest SamStone

Guest SamStone

I am constantly receiving messages from my service provider and in my old phone there was a way to block callers and SMS messages. I have looked in my Omnia for a way to do the same thing but can't see anything. Is there any way to do it with an I900?

I am constantly receiving messages from my service provider and in my old phone there was a way to block callers and SMS messages. I have looked in my Omnia for a way to do the same thing but can't see anything. Is there any way to do it with an I900?

Yes there is.send me your email add and ill send you the program/app.

I use NoCalls. (Probably what he's going to send you :) )

Actually im using Call SMS Blocker,ive already tried most of the callblock apps and this one works really good for me :(

• 4 weeks later...
Guest SamStone
Actually im using Call SMS Blocker,ive already tried most of the callblock apps and this one works really good for me :)

Call SMS Blocker sounds like what I am looking for, thanks for the info.

I use callfirewall you can setup a blacklist (ppl to block), whitelist (ppl who get through no matter what) for both calls and sms. you can also set it to block all unknown callers, allow only people in contacts through, and more. PM me if anyone would like it, its free and I have the .cab