[WM6.5 Omnia 2] Customising the WM6.5 lockscreen and other default screens

Guest emperorben

Guest Rapid81
The missed caall bug your talking about is it that if you have a missed call the slide changes back to the default? i had a missed call yesterday and noticed that the slider changed and said 2 in the middle. It would be great if the these new sliders displayed the missed calls

The solution is REALLY simple!

Just replace the LS_LockSliderLong.png and LS_LockSliderLong_Dwn.png files too with your slider. It's soooooo simple.

Edited by Rapid81

Just replace the LS_LockSliderLong.png and LS_LockSliderLong_Dwn.png files too with your slider. It's soooooo simple.

Great thanks, just what i needed. Next thing is when you tap the slider and the call log slider shows up how to move that down so it dose not remove the clock.

Hey guys,

i've made a new lockscreen.

post-611355-1264370173_thumb.png post-611355-1264370197_thumb.png post-611355-1264370212_thumb.png

Update! v0.2b

With s2u2 like text animation! :)

Download Here:

gchris_LockscreenV0.2b.cab

Fix for am/pm Positioning:

am_pm_position_fix.rar1.copy to windows folder

2.soft reset

How where you able to move the missed call/sms to the center what was the feild called. Right now mines is in the default position i would like to move it where you have it so it dose nott remove my clock when i tap my screen.

Here is mine a mix of everyone work here thanks, i also have it in green and blue. If anyone wants i can upload if author allows

post-640638-1264826629_thumb.png

post-640638-1264826655_thumb.png

post-640638-1264826811_thumb.png

post-640638-1264826967_thumb.png

Edited by jebise

Guest superdarkyaya
If anyone wants i can upload if author allows

You can !!!!!!!!!!!! Darthys is ok... :)

My question : how did you fix the missed call default on the lockslider ?

You can !!!!!!!!!!!! Darthys is ok... :)

My question : how did you fix the missed call default on the lockslider ?

the answer is right under your nose, i just shopped Darthys and added a lock and renamed them simple as that, so in total there are 6 files.

Edited by jebise

Guest _joker_

hello together,

I was a bit stupid, I've overwritten all originals png files. The LS_LockScene_480x800.cpr is secured. Can someone upload all originals LS_Loocksliders Files (WM6.5)?

Thanks and greetings _joker_

Guest cool_fhatz86
hello together,

I was a bit stupid, I've overwritten all originals png files. The LS_LockScene_480x800.cpr is secured. Can someone upload all originals LS_Loocksliders Files (WM6.5)?

Thanks and greetings _joker_

Here you go my friend..

Lockscreen_DPI_192.rar

i was able to move the missed call/sms/voice to the center of the screen but still cannot figure out why it removes the clock, seems like it goes to a second page or something.

Dose anyone now how to have the missed notifactions show up on the main screen when you tap it?

If I set an alarm with Samsung's Clock software to wake up, it comes with an ordinary Windwos notification in the morning.

There must be a LS_AlarmScene_4800x800.cpr like you see in the CVE'e editor. Why OmniaII doesn't use it?

cvealarm.png

I don't want to install SPB time, to see snooze and dismiss sliders.

Very nice, does it work?

Guest gchris7
It is in the rom, but omnia II doesn't use that cpr. I don't know why ?

Samsung clock doesn't use it for some reason(probably a samsung's developer mistake). If you use windows default alarm it will display it.

Guest Rapid81

I mixed my old and some ideas from here in my new lock screen. :)

I share it, if someone needs it. (The wallpaper not included.)

But I have a problem with it. Just the missed calls slider shows on the lockscreen, the new sms slider doesn't. Does anyone know why?

post-624700-1264946007_thumb.png

Lockscreen_By_Rapid.zip

post-624700-1264947839_thumb.png

Edited by Rapid81

Guest Rapid81
How where you able to move the missed call/sms to the center what was the feild called. Right now mines is in the default position i would like to move it where you have it so it dose nott remove my clock when i tap my screen.

Here is mine a mix of everyone work here thanks, i also have it in green and blue. If anyone wants i can upload if author allows

Hi!

It's great! Can you upload it somewhere? I want to take a look on the blue one. :)

Guest speedfrog
The problem with the "double lockslider" is solved : Just rename your favorite png to "LS_LockSliderlong" and "LS_LockSliderlong_dwn" and copy them in \Windows (i've just a "little" problem with the notification, is not centered but i work on it....

(scuse for my poor english Friends but the Frenchies have some trouble with languages !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

what should i rename it to?

Guest superdarkyaya
what should i rename it to?

Look again my screens !!! It's the solution to have the "little lockslider" like his brother the "Big One" !!! Totaly custom lockslider and not a mix between the custom and windows lockslider, like Rapid81 !! Oh my god, what a damn english !! ^^

Guest Rapid81
Another tips !!!!!!! I'm up there !!! xD ! Color in the sms notification !

Can you share your missed calls/sms sliders?

Edited by Rapid81

Guest superdarkyaya
Can you share your missed calls/sms sliders?

Not need !! I see you've already the same lockslider as mine...Rename just the png in "LS_LockSliderlong" and the same png in "LS_LockSliderlong_dwn" and copy it in \Windows....That's all my friend :)

Edited by superdarkyaya

Guest Rapid81
Not need !! I see you've already the same lockslider as mine...Rename just the png in "LS_LockSliderlong" and the same png in "LS_LockSliderlong_dwn" and copy it in \Windows....That's all my friend :)

I mean the little lockslider, the one of the missed calls/sms. The one on that picture below.

post-624700-1264952582_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rapid81

Guest monyozt
Hey,

I modified the lockscreen to look like the one in google phone . I also changed the time background abit and completely removed the time separator ":" so it looks better.

Imo wm6.5 lockscreen is great, only problem is the backlight... you cant see anything under sunlight. :)

post-611355-1263492085_thumb.pngpost-611355-1263492100_thumb.png

post-611355-1263492112_thumb.pngpost-611355-1263492132_thumb.png

To install copy all files to windows folder and soft reset. Keep backup first!

lockscreen__omnia_nexus.rar

Consider this as "Beta", it might have bugs that i haven't notice. B)

im im trying to copy to windows folder and soft reset, but it doesn't work

same like this one

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?s=&sho...t&p=1170738

Edited by monyozt

Guest monyozt
No Solution for the backlight unfortunately.

Weather is possible though. :)

post-611355-1264458477_thumb.png

Only problem is, that it will only update if you soft reset. Unless someone knows a way to reset only the lockscreen.

wow.. bro, can u combine this lockscreen+manila clock+weather icon?

Guest superdarkyaya
I mean the little lockslider, the one of the missed calls/sms. The one on that picture below.

Read my answer post #214.................This the solution !

Oki, i post a zip with the pack of lockslider (bigs and littles !)

Red_Big___Little_Lockslider__.zip

Edited by superdarkyaya