SHOW YOUR DISPLAY!

Guest tacchan23

What battery icon is that?

Yoou allready have right answer !

Just to precise you.

The name of this top part of the screen is named "TaskBar". If you search "TaskBar" you will find many more.

Guest omar junior

Many thanks Yohng, work in my TodayContainerRC.dll ;)

but not work in my TodayContainer.dll.0409.mui i have translate and in the Sign part... not work...

all text disappear in samsung today screen :D

help?

Guest omar junior

for manila clock: I edit the DefaultPlugInsRC.dll and make the clock manually

Anybody know how to change the icon in the samsung today ? Because the samsung today get the EXE icon and not start menu icon ;)

Edited by omar junior

The learning curve was kinda steep. The issue was customization, since the panels that came with it use resource files for their content. So the issue was working out the code to orient the panels correctly so I could make my own. Are you getting the i-920 or i-8000? If it's the i-920, I can make you an installer to install a replica of what I have, and you can take it from there. If it's the i-8000 my help will be pretty much limited to advice and a copy of my cpr attached here (The two use different .cpr files, so my installer may or may not work for the i-8000). I'm still customizing it pretty much every day. Here's a current screenshot, I changed some icons and made the slider transparent (yeah, I ripped off the background from the last page, and thanks for the status icons as well. Much cleaner now.) and a copy of my .cpr file to look over (dmurac, look this over and if you still have questions about the icons let me know). I'm about to remove the clock icon from the expanded view since it's just there for show and reorient the time.

gchris, You can see what I'm going for with the weather icon in this screenshot. I'd like it larger but it keeps getting cut off at the top or bottom if I try to increase the size. I increased the Height value of the condensed page, to no avail. Any ideas?

a2f07a8e-9be6-44e1-8678-d2031d62ed6.jpg80d4d652-47eb-4847-bd0a-926ac895578.jpg0cac2913-1c39-4875-a6ad-7b017c0795c.jpg

Clock Image Removed. Better I think. I'm not much for form over function...

Question. I've looked everywhere or I wouldn't ask. Can anyone point me in the direction of a util to change the Start Button icon? I can't seem to get a copy of shellres out of the windows directory to edit it...Can't copy files in ROM...blah blah blah.

vvv Welcome

so I was wondering if you could list what custom panels needed to be installed. I added your cpr but only my weather, pictures, and windows live showed up. I am guessign the rest are custom panels I may need to load.