SHOW YOUR DISPLAY!

Guest tacchan23

Guest bobobird

Ahhh, one point I missed from the earlier post - about rude people.

Yes there are those types but we have those everywhere. My feeling is that the community as a whole is stronger then the rudies and there is no reason not to not help out around here just because of a few bad apples.

In any case, eventually they either change or they will just be ignored by the majority. My experience here is that they usually are not rude intentionally but for many English is not their native language and things do sound different in translation.

If you have the time or inclination - go over to the i900 forum and check out all the cooking threads. No one that I recall was ever intentionally rude or disrespectful.

But I agree that doing more here will lead to loads of time and effort. If you are not prepared for that, we can understand.

Guest tom131274

Here is mine !!!

Titanium Sense , Black Keyboard , black blue Dialer , Brians Taskbar , HTC WMP Player Skin

post-521171-1256582680_thumb.jpgpost-521171-1256582781_thumb.jpgpost-521171-1256582801_thumb.jpg

post-521171-1256582832_thumb.jpgpost-521171-1256582851_thumb.jpg

and coming next Dusk Dialer Style

post-521171-1256585764_thumb.jpg

Edited by tom131274

Guest bobobird
COULD YOU ALL STOP FIGHTING AND POST CABS WHICH ARE GOING TO HELP US OR NO?????????????

Just as I finished - here we have a really rude post.

Will you people stop DEMANDING ??? NO one owes anyone here anything.

Some people........... grrrrrr

But very sure that after their initial "problems" they will become fine members.

Edited by bobobird

Guest dgmorland
Here is my screeenshots :D

WM 6.5.1 Build 23420

PointUI 2.1.06c with PointSense 2.0.0.6 heavily modded for samsung and other apps i've used

Standard WM Lockscreen with modded skin

Modified Samsung's BlackTheme. I've made gray background instead black because many applications are not compatible with inversed colors.

GAlarm

MagiCall

IM+

Alreader 2

Resco Explorer - mostly for registry editing. Resco file explorer is not so convenient as Samsung's one.

modded TCPMP with correct display off functionality and AVRCP.

Patched keyboard driver for better key usage.

Patched backlight driver

Patched jInbox for WM6.5.1 top/bottom bars cimpatibility.

HTC Topaz ezInput SIP (English/Russian)

GuoBi SIP (chinese PinYin)

etc...

That's a really cool customisation. I am hoping that there will be a Samsung ROM sometime soon that is based on a Windows Mobile 6.5.1 build like you have included in your custom ROM. The most annoying thing about current winmo is that stupid tiny X in the top right for closing a program.

Guest FerdiBorbon

@Sorg,

that looks great man, forget what ppl say here...you are not obligated to share your rom...ignore these retarted rude demanding ppl, i personally appreciate you being a member here, and definitely dont want to see you go because of the rude members here, as you provide some good tech info on this forums.. but i give you props for cooking a private rom for your own personal use :D

Just a question does the 6.5.1 OS feel and work better than the 6.5 roms?

Edited by FerdiBorbon

Guest DunKnow
Here is my screeenshots :D

WM 6.5.1 Build 23420

PointUI 2.1.06c with PointSense 2.0.0.6 heavily modded for samsung and other apps i've used

Standard WM Lockscreen with modded skin

Modified Samsung's BlackTheme. I've made gray background instead black because many applications are not compatible with inversed colors.

GAlarm

MagiCall

IM+

Alreader 2

Resco Explorer - mostly for registry editing. Resco file explorer is not so convenient as Samsung's one.

modded TCPMP with correct display off functionality and AVRCP.

Patched keyboard driver for better key usage.

Patched backlight driver

Patched jInbox for WM6.5.1 top/bottom bars cimpatibility.

HTC Topaz ezInput SIP (English/Russian)

GuoBi SIP (chinese PinYin)

etc...

mmmmmmm, SMELLSSSSSSSSS NICE! Delicious. I love your build. haha :P

Just a question does the 6.5.1 OS feel and work better than the 6.5 roms?

well, 6.5.1 has many improvements in UI. It makes look of 6.5.1 beautiful. see attached screenshot.

But at the same time improved UI has bugs shown on another screenshot. Not all programs (including some from samsung) look correct with new thicker bottom bar and thinner upper bar.

IMHO, 6.5.1 is not ready for the masses yet.

post-349124-1256620916_thumb.png

post-349124-1256620942_thumb.png

Guest forelli
well, 6.5.1 has many improvements in UI. It makes look of 6.5.1 beautiful. see attached screenshot.

But at the same time improved UI has bugs shown on another screenshot. Not all programs (including some from samsung) look correct with new thicker bottom bar and thinner upper bar.

IMHO, 6.5.1 is not ready for the masses yet.

I agree, but still, it's worth trying and way better than 6.5.1: it's the reason why I will sell my O2 when it comes back from servicing to buy a HTC HD2, the Blackstone successor. WM 6.5.1 works well on it, plus, the screen it's bigger, although not AMOLED :D

Guest darkworldzz

here's some of my screens...

Spb 3.5+ ultimate elegance+s2u2 nth much

post-569370-1256650839_thumb.png

JUST KIDDING..

post-569370-1256650777_thumb.pngpost-569370-1256650763_thumb.pngpost-569370-1256650653_thumb.png

post-569370-1256650817_thumb.png post-569370-1256650833_thumb.png post-569370-1256651089_thumb.png

i am kind of trying to change the back ground... kind of lazy tho.. XD

Edited by darkworldzz

I agree, but still, it's worth trying and way better than 6.5.1: it's the reason why I will sell my O2 when it comes back from servicing to buy a HTC HD2, the Blackstone successor. WM 6.5.1 works well on it, plus, the screen it's bigger, although not AMOLED :D

i didn't mean that problems are related to Omnia II. It's windows bugs. It will be the same on HD2.

Anyway, i don't think that HD2 is even worth to try. The same so-so model as most of HTC's. Not even close by design to the beautiful Omnia II.

Guest mattb777

@sorg.

please don't let a few rude people turn you off! There are many many more people here who appreciate everything you do for the community, and by working together we can solve most (if not all) bugs and problems rather than trying to do everything by ourselves, isn't that what this forum is about.

the few rude people will learn to be nice, and if they don't their questions will not get answered.

don't let it put you down, we understand how much effort it takes, a lot of us simply don't have your vast knowledge to do it ourselves!

Guest froggyman
I'll start posting my current settings:

SPB mobile shell 3.5 + MH-Widgedts + MSkip ProPlus Ultimate Elegance + iPhone style icons

screen04na.png

Hi, tacchan23,

how you get that clock format?

Does it flip when the times changes?

Thanks.

Guest tacchan23
Hi, tacchan23,

how you get that clock format?

Does it flip when the times changes?

Thanks.

that clock is in the MSkip ProPlus Ultimate Elegance pack.

No flipping tough.

Guest forelli
i didn't mean that problems are related to Omnia II. It's windows bugs. It will be the same on HD2.

Anyway, i don't think that HD2 is even worth to try. The same so-so model as most of HTC's. Not even close by design to the beautiful Omnia II.

Not saying HD2 is better than O2, you got it wrong. I'm talking for me, and for me alone. I forgot to write IMHO first, maybe that's why you didn't get it the right way. You like O2, fine for you, I'm not telling people to change. I had O1, got a Touch HD, saw and felt the difference. I bought O2, and miss the Touch HD. You have a lot of unnecessary tweaks on O2, and most of all, the flashing procedure is less risky with HTC, you can even flash from your storage card (at least with the Touch HD), for sure this device has its pros and cons, there's no ultimate wm device. But for me, as a flash junkie, my heart is not bumping everytime I flashed the Touch HD, unlike with Omnia. I didn't even try flashing O2, afraid of bricking it, which is, I think, even easier than bricking O1. Don't take it personal, take my comment as it is: a point of view among other points of view.

forelli

Guest tacchan23
hmm tacchan23 bro, anyway to change the background ? i seems to have problem changing the background for this

never tried yet myself but If you read the Notes section in the Ultimate Elegance Thread (first post) then it explains how to change the background image on the Lifestyle screens.

Guest tacchan23
Not saying HD2 is better than O2, you got it wrong. I'm talking for me, and for me alone. I forgot to write IMHO first, maybe that's why you didn't get it the right way. You like O2, fine for you, I'm not telling people to change. I had O1, got a Touch HD, saw and felt the difference. I bought O2, and miss the Touch HD. You have a lot of unnecessary tweaks on O2, and most of all, the flashing procedure is less risky with HTC, you can even flash from your storage card (at least with the Touch HD), for sure this device has its pros and cons, there's no ultimate wm device. But for me, as a flash junkie, my heart is not bumping everytime I flashed the Touch HD, unlike with Omnia. I didn't even try flashing O2, afraid of bricking it, which is, I think, even easier than bricking O1. Don't take it personal, take my comment as it is: a point of view among other points of view.

forelli

Why is it safer flashing HTC devices than Omnia2? (just asking... Omnia2 is my first PPC at all^^) also from what Sorg says, if you flash just PDA and CSC you are 100% safe anyway.

I agree that if you are a flash junkie maybe HTC is better... I guess there will be a lot more cooked ROMs to flash for the HD2 before we even get the first cooked ROM for Omnia2

Guest darkworldzz

forelli

LOL.. my heart bumps everytime i flash anything.. psp, my previous fone Rokr E1, wii, etc etc..