• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

HTC Leo ROMs now available

6 posts in this topic

Posted

thumb_29-Oct-2009_Leo.gif

The oh so wonderful Leo has started having its ROMs released on the internet!

This means
a ) It's coming soon
b ) Everyone can get Leo stuff in their ROMs!

Anyone else as excited as I am about the upcoming HD2?

You can grab the ROMs from here.

Posted (edited)

I'm buying a HD2 in March. :D so far away.......

Edited by CroatianOmnia

Posted

My desire for this phone is only out-weighed by the emptiness of my bank account!!

Posted

+1 hehehe. Must have one

Posted

That capacitive screen make me think about buying it or not, for me, a capacitive screen is a limitation: no stylus use, no gloves use, only fingers! What a shame...

Posted (edited)

however, capacitive screen is lots more sensivite :D

1 thing I don't like the WM series compare to iPhone: speed seem like slower than iPhone.

It's not about iPhone is faster, just the way of the OS is faster. iPhone can't run multi task program (s*cks), but when you open a game/soft, you reach the screen after 2 secs. Compare to WM series, it just stuck there about 3 to 5 secs (or even more) then it start to load. I hope the HD2 with 1GHz CPU will be faster.

Edit: there are rumors that stylus for iPhone are on market. Probably stylus for HD2 too?

Edited by secany

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2015. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.