secany's B7610 WM6.5 ROMs

Guest secany

Guest GuestyUK

Hi Guys - complete noob here so sorry about this. i've looked at all the guides but still stuck. I've downloaded the Xmas files only as the links above don't work. Can someone give me a very quick guide how to get this all to work.

I'm it IT so not totally stupid. just new to this flashing phone stuff. Win7 32 bit btw!

Any help would be appreciated!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Raja Babu

Hi....

I installed your rom in my Omnia pro, but cant use mobile tracker...it asks for current password. I assume its 0000 (four zero's) Still it says that it is not correct.

Pls help.

Could someone please explain me one thing:

If I get new ROM to my Omnia, will I get more free RAM at startup, or this will not affect free RAM memory of the system?

Because if it is just about getting more memory in the device memory section, it is not usable for me.

Thanks a lot.

Hi Secany,

Can I request for the Win6.1 ROMS? The two available Win6.1 in this forum has one common issue. The "sound" from the speakers are extremely soft till that its hardly any sound at all. I know you dun post much Win6.1 ROMs even in the Omnia Pro section but hope you can make an exception as All the 6.5 ones are really sluggish to be used for the B7610

Tq in advance

Guest DollyBD

Secany, Thanks for the Rom's.

Now there is actually one question I have: What is the usual sequence / order to install the Rom's to my mobile?

First PDA then CSC then Phone or first CSC then Phone then PDA?

If anyone could give me an answer I would really appreciate it. :(

Guest Bhavesh Shah

I am still confused i am using windows 7 & just frighten to update my Omnia Pro i had been using HTC it was having the simple procedure for updating the ROM so bit confused in this procedure please help me out i want WM6.5

I have downloaded the following files

CSC_B7610NBWIL2.csc

Eboot_B7610NXXIL2_HW_70.eb0

PDA_B7610NXXIL2_HW_70.MST

Phone_Encrypted_B7610XXIL1_REV07.bin

I browsed all the file i need then switched off my phone & pressed Detect button but download button is not getting highlight

wat shud i so pls help me out

Guest fier03
I am still confused i am using windows 7 & just frighten to update my Omnia Pro i had been using HTC it was having the simple procedure for updating the ROM so bit confused in this procedure please help me out i want WM6.5

I have downloaded the following files

CSC_B7610NBWIL2.csc

Eboot_B7610NXXIL2_HW_70.eb0

PDA_B7610NXXIL2_HW_70.MST

Phone_Encrypted_B7610XXIL1_REV07.bin

I browsed all the file i need then switched off my phone & pressed Detect button but download button is not getting highlight

wat shud i so pls help me out

there is a simple walkthrought on how to flash in w7 some posts under this,follow that ad u can't be wrong

Edited by fier03

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JeroenFransen
last b7610 rom from samsung is dated dec.2009 maybe secany could help us to get a more update rom...like I8000 users enjoy :)

That would be great!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest caldo

Sorry for my ignorance, but I'm going crasy...!

I 've downloaded L2 rom, and extracting the .001 part (B7610NXXIL2_Rev07.7z.001) with 7z it gives me a zip file named B7610NXXIL2_Rev07.zip with 65.536KB.!

No .mst or .nb0 file!

I've done the procedure many times with the same result...

Please inform me, what am I doing wrong?

Thank you.

EDIT: Something is happening with my computer! The job done using an other desktop.

Edited by caldo

Guest caldo
Hi....

I installed your rom in my Omnia pro, but cant use mobile tracker...it asks for current password. I assume its 0000 (four zero's) Still it says that it is not correct.

Pls help.

I have the same problem.. any solution?

Thank you secany for the rom!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aeroaddict
Hi guys, i have still bug of colors. Anyone check it? First, with dark, camera seem like 16BIT of colors, and with images, i see very bad quality colors only in dark are of it and only wth particular color. For exaple very light colore image are good. I have tis bug also with videos and with touch player: the top and bottom blank area in fullscreen videos are not relly black, but darkgreen. Also quality of colour's video is not good as 6.1. May is only at me? I flashed first time with CSC of i8000 and now i not have B7610 file for flash. Can secany uplod it for testing if is caused by a different CSC? I relly see a degree of general quality image display. Thanks a lot! :huh:

Anyone having the colour problem can download the Official B7610NXXJC2 ROM

colours in camera still looks like 8 bit but the rendering of videos in touch player and picture application has improved a lot :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ErnstJanF
Anyone having the colour problem can download the Official B7610NXXJC2 ROM

colours in camera still looks like 8 bit but the rendering of videos in touch player and picture application has improved a lot :D

What about creating a CAB file for camera of the stock 6.1 ROM? Will that do the job? :P

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...