secany's B7610 WM6.5 ROMs

Guest secany

Guest Samiej6

Yeah same problem for me.

Maybe we can use an official 6.1 rom to upgrade to official 6.5.

Or can we flash our Secany's 6.5 into a official 6.5 but than somebody has to upload his updated rom.

I updated NPS(netherlands), changed my region to netherlands and tried the update... still says that there no software update for the phone...

Any ideas?

//Stoffe

Does anyone have the offical 6.5 ROM for use with Octans? When I use the "Samsung New PC Studio" I keep getting the message "This device is not supported".

Does anyone have the offical 6.5 ROM for use with Octans? When I use the "Samsung New PC Studio" I keep getting the message "This device is not supported".

We all waiting for this :(

Eb0, MST and CSC files from official final version of 6.5 :D

Waiting....

Guest ThroNiX

Rapidshare links are down. Cant get the rom anymore now.. I want it.

Secany could you get an other link (maybe megaupload) online? So we can still download it..

We all waiting for this :(

Eb0, MST and CSC files from official final version of 6.5 :D

Waiting....

im uploading PDA_B7610NXXIK2.nb0 atm, 300mb eta 40min.

after that ill upload EBoot_B7610NXXIK2.eb0

they are both rips from official wm 6.5 (thanks to ronals @ tweakers)

unfortunately im missing the CSC file (its not in the .mli appearantly)

so if someone could upload the wm 6.5 CSC to megaupload it would be very much appreciated, since im running a fake i8000 CSC and now i have no sound ;)

so if someone could upload the wm 6.5 CSC to megaupload it would be very much appreciated, since im running a fake i8000 CSC and now i have no sound :D

GREAT! Confirmed is official 6.5? Multilanguages? What used for dump it?

So, with fake CSC audio doesn't work? I have secany's 6.5 with I8000 CSC, but audio work good...

Guest JeroenFransen

so if someone could upload the wm 6.5 CSC to megaupload it would be very much appreciated, since im running a fake i8000 CSC and now i have no sound :D

Anyone too impatient could also convert too MLI themselves, look for i900_EXEcutor_2.4 at Modaco. I just flashed (using the K5 CSC for I8000 but that's at my onw risk of course). Everything looking smooth.

thanks buddy i alreardy did one after i flashed with 8000 omnia rom but to my luck i got the handset replased

of course, NO. Are two different devices. You will brick.

can we use the 7620 csc and phone file

thanks buddy i alreardy did one after i flashed with 8000 omnia rom but to my luck i got the handset replased
Edited by darshi

can we use the 7620 cs and phone file

*MAYBE*. I think never tested. So, if you maybe want to ship again to support try to flash :D

Anyway, you must know that I8000, B7610 and 7620, are different devices. Very similar platform (AMOLED, CPU, RAM, etc), but not the same. So, never try to flash different ROMs.

i have flashed my set with 7620 csc everything is fine

cheers :(

*MAYBE*. I think never tested. So, if you maybe want to ship again to support try to flash :D

Anyway, you must know that I8000, B7610 and 7620, are different devices. Very similar platform (AMOLED, CPU, RAM, etc), but not the same. So, never try to flash different ROMs.

i have flashed my set with 7620 csc everything is fine

cheers ;)

Good news :D

So probably, CSC in these devices, are unlinked to the ROM.

I have too I8000 CSC, but i prefer to wait nb0 and CSC official :(

Complete .mli dump can be found here. Keep in mind that you need full Octans to flash this, not Secany's lite version. Also I hear that this does not include csc but am unable to confirm as of yet. (still downloading)

Credit for this dump goes to Ronald-McDrive at tweakers.net :D

Edited by Tarqon

Complete .mli dump can be found here. Keep in mind that you need full Octans to flash this, not Secany's lite version. Also I hear that this does not include csc but am unable to confirm as of yet. (still downloading)

Credit for this dump goes to Ronald-McDrive at tweakers.net :D

I following the thread on tweakers.net, and today some posted the ebo+nbo files. I just wait CSC for flash my phone.

Anyway, Ronald-McDrive is also here in modaco:

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?s=&sho...t&p=1121313

:(

For a good flash, we need:

PDA: B7610NXXIK2 (eb0+nb0)

CSC: B7610NXENIK2 (csc)

Edited by Danji

I following the thread on tweakers.net, and today some posted the ebo+nbo files. I just wait CSC for flash my phone.

Not sure if the CSC is going to be dumped at all mate, given that it was not in the hidden partition that this mli came from. : / I'm just going to give flashing a go, will let you know how it went.

Edited by Tarqon

Not sure if the CSC is going to be dumped at all mate, given that it was not in the hidden partition that this mli came from. : / I'm just going to give flashing a go, will let you know how it went.

Ok, thank you very much! I'm waiting news.