secany's B7610 WM6.5 ROMs

Guest secany

could someone do me a favor? please upload the default black theme .tsk

i flashed back to Gabby's rom but the default black theme in his rom is mixed with blue. I really dont wanna flash back to Secany's rom just to get the .tsk..

thnx

could someone do me a favor? please upload the default black theme .tsk

i flashed back to Gabby's rom but the default black theme in his rom is mixed with blue. I really dont wanna flash back to Secany's rom just to get the .tsk..

thnx

Here you go!

But I have found it little problematic to get the default black background of this theme under few circumstances. In the end I get only black background and the striped background is completely missing. Maybe some dll to blame for it?

Black_Theme.zip

Edited by 20x

Here you go!

But I have found it little problematic to get the default black background of this theme under few circumstances. In the end I get only black background and the striped background is completely missing. Maybe some dll to blame for it?

seriously, youre awesome :)

really appreciate it!

Guest peroni86

English: Sorry but some of the experts could tell me whether to flash the PHONE with the version of secany I also flash the pda again?????

Italiano: Scusate ma qualcuno degli esperti potrebbe dirmi se per flashare il PHONE con la versione di secany devo di nuovo flashare anche il pda?????

My attual configuration:

PDA: B7610NXXIL2 GREAT!!!!!!!

CSC: B7610VFGIG5

PHONE: B7610BUIG5

i downloaded first the csc. ok o2 branded. but connection settings and background are editable.

for me it works much faster. no errors found (using 5 minutes :) )

now trying phone part.

and yes... please please add another hoster than rapidshare.com. maybe netload? woud be very nice!

do you just want to count the downloads or do you want to collect rapidpoints? if you only count i can provide my server with unlimited traffic/webspace for hosting all roms from you (with counter ^^)

Edited by auipga

anyone who has tried the last rom,phone and csc provided by secany and can tell us how it works,if there's any bugs and everything else?thanks

Also what is new in this rom vs. the original 6.5 rom?

Guest XtremeNL
<br />Also what is new in this rom vs. the original 6.5 rom?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Good question, can anyone who flashed it tell if it has a proper editable start menu? (Instead of just move to top)

Also, can someone link me to the k4 csc so I can avoid o2 branding?

Guest .:stn:.
Also, can someone link me to the k4 csc so I can avoid o2 branding?

you don't have to flash CSC, if you leave the old languages will stay, so just PDA is enough

i've installed this rom using csc k4.......only one question.....how can i have the samsung lock device?? by default i have the wm one, but i prefer the samsung one

Guest FortKnox101

Hey i currently have the B7610NXXIK2 software came with the phone. Is this version B7610NXXIL2 a newer version? If so, does that mean I should flash the phone with the eboot file provided aswell? not just the mst file?

Guest Ariekanarie

Flashing .eb0 is the only manner that you can brick your phone. It is advised that you will not flash the eboot. If you do and you brick your phone, it is your own responsibility.

Guest FortKnox101
Flashing .eb0 is the only manner that you can brick your phone. It is advised that you will not flash the eboot. If you do and you brick your phone, it is your own responsibility.

Thanks for the information. I went ahead and just flashed the mst file. left the eBoot alone. Thanks again

Guest sasquash

Hi,

I'm a newbie wm6 smartphone user and this thread really help me to flash my b7610. Now it have wm6.5 working great (seems faster than wm6.1).

But I flashed only the MoviNAND file (pda_b7610nxxil2_hw_70.mst) and  i'm wondering what is the use of each other flashing files (phone, CSC and eboot).

(my b7610  : PDA B7610NXXIL2 , CSC B7610XEFII6 , PHONE B7610XXII3)

Guest .:stn:.
  i'm wondering what is the use of each other flashing files (phone, CSC and eboot).

more or less

PDA - sytem with basic apps

csc - language, additional apps

phone - sth , like radio in HTC, phone, gprs, wifi etc

Guest da_mafkeez

is it possible to only flash the phone-part? i have issues with typing on my hardware keyboard. when typing, the device skips a letter very often. this is VERY annoying.

Guest b7610_fan
is it possible to only flash the phone-part? i have issues with typing on my hardware keyboard. when typing, the device skips a letter very often. this is VERY annoying.

are you using samsung skinned apps for typing the sms ?

Hello Guys,

i have a problem with flashing my OmniaPro.

I has downloadet all Files From 23.12.09, unrar it an installed the winxp_x64 driver for usb.

OS is Win 7 so i read in a thread i must install the winxp driver.

install was succesfull but it doesnt work.

Message from Octanes Tool:

[setup] Windows 7

[setup] Download Ram Size :41777920 bytes,(39 MB)

Service stopped successfully

OnDeviceChange \\?\USB#VID_04E8&PID_6619#5&1792f985&0&4#{25dbce51-6c8f-4a72-8a6d-b54c2b4fc835}

[Error:0] Not receive OKUD! TimeOut:2

[Error:0] Not receive OKUD! TimeOut:1

[Error:0] Not receive OKUD! TimeOut:0

What i do wrong?

Thats the first time i will flash so it can be a noobproblem ^^

thx 4 help ;-)

Guest b7610_fan

dunno, just try on winXP 32bit.

I tried a long time to get it working on win7 x64, problems with signed drivers..

just do the flashing on XP 32bit.