TouchFlo3D

Guest Chainfire

• 4 weeks later...
Guest x3ns0r

Very nice work

but i can't seem to be able to install the hotfix #1

"Installation was unsuccesfull.The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions"

How to fix this?

Guest speedfrog
Before i'm using Omnia2 i using HTC HD. After install the tflo3d that i'm miss after using omnia 2, i must say great work and very fast response than my last HTC HD..HE HE :( Great work!

where do i get the sense icons you have on the tabs?

Guest speedfrog

is there a way to get to samsung Touch calendar when i press on my appointments and get to samsung clock when i press the clock in the homescreen?

Edited by speedfrog

Guest Exan86
is there a way to get to samsung Touch calendar when i press on my appointments in the homescreen?

yaa i want that too.. and message, and phonebook..

Guest speedfrog
Hello,

so i have finaly make a cab to open the clock tab with Samsung clock, Calendar with Samsung Calendar and Comm Manager with Samsung Comm Manager.

I hope you like it !!!

First Instal the 1. tom33 system setting.cab /Soft Reset

and last 2. tom33 Samsung Finish.cab

Samsung_Programs.rar

i found this in the thread and it works

it works with the Samsung clock, Samsung Calendar and Samsung Comm Manager

thank you tom131274!!! :( :( :o :o :D

page 13 post 246

but it is some old versions of samsung clock,calendar and Comm Manager

does someone know how to use the version you have on your phone?

an example of samsung calendar:

when i press my calendar appointment......this calendar comes up........and here is samsung calendar JE1 version

post-608080-1275677670_thumb.jpg post-608080-1275677674_thumb.jpg post-608080-1275677678_thumb.jpg

Before i'm using Omnia2 i using HTC HD. After install the tflo3d that i'm miss after using omnia 2, i must say great work and very fast response than my last HTC HD..HE HE B) Great work!

where do i get the sense icons you have on the tabs?

Edited by speedfrog

Guest terrylmorris55123
Hello,

so i have finaly make a cab to open the clock tab with Samsung clock, Calendar with Samsung Calendar and Comm Manager with Samsung Comm Manager.

I hope you like it !!!

First Instal the 1. tom33 system setting.cab /Soft Reset

and last 2. tom33 Samsung Finish.cab

Samsung_Programs.rar

Hi ...I am a newbie that has installed this UI and your fix on my I8000. It is quite impressive. The one qustion that I have is whether you have been able to get the alarm indicator to work when you set an alarm with tclock? Ihave not been able to get it to work for me. Thanks in advance for your reply!

Guest l3ong91

hey man, it looks fine on my phone...but i cannot use some features provided, such as music and photo tab, it aint working for me....do you know how to fix it or should i place the image and song in other folder? btw, thanks for this amazing apps.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest speedfrog

is there a way to get to samsung Touch calendar when i press on my appointments and get to samsung clock when i press the clock in the homescreen?

Guest cookieboy

I doesn't work for me ;) message "tap to launches touch flo", i installed on the device however !

Must I install something else (like enchasement outlook, fsp, etc.) before installing this cab file?

Thanks

Guest Chintu1585

H all,

I installed the Manila 1.3 but it is very slow on my mobile, so want to uninstall it. But how to do it? I am trying to uninstall it from remove program bu after some time, process stops and nothing happens. Pls help. I think i have messed up with my phone.

Guest speedfrog
H all,

I installed the Manila 1.3 but it is very slow on my mobile, so want to uninstall it. But how to do it? I am trying to uninstall it from remove program bu after some time, process stops and nothing happens. Pls help. I think i have messed up with my phone.

you have to do a hardrest

dial *2767*3855#

Guest Chintu1585
you have to do a hardrest

dial *2767*3855#

By hard reset, do i loose all my data?

Edit:- After so many trials, finally i succeed in removing it.

Edited by Chintu1585

Guest speedfrog

yes

it is the only way to delete tf3d 1.3, i have never been able to just uninstall it.

i have always taken a hardreset

but you can save your personal data by my phone or pim backup

and if you dial *2767*3855# you will also delete your my storage

Edit:- After so many trials, finally i succeed in removing it.

nice ;)

Edited by speedfrog

Guest row hide in
Hi all,

Been tweeking around but need a little bit of help.

How do I get rid of these shaded panels on the weather tabs?

post-440402-1260222272_thumb.png post-440402-1260222292_thumb.png

Any help/pointer in the right direction would be great.

All credit to the originators.

Wiggy

Please give me, link to download skin images... ;)

Guest Jimmy X

wrong forum for my phone but just in case anyone else is reading though...

Installed without any hitches on my B7610. I needed to mod the manila files 5c9aa261_manila and 4a087e41_manila so that I could get my wallpaper to copy across all tabs. Apart from that works just fine for me.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Daniel Huynh

Hi guys

It doesn't work very fine on my B7610. The sensitivity of the screen decreased quite a deal. Music and Picture tab doesn't work. The screen doesn't work in landscape position. It looks really cool but not very clear.

However, this is so wonderful already. Thank you very much guys. You guys doing such a great thing

Guest (eDDy)

Hi! I've installed it in my omnia lite and it worked, but it's too large for omnia lite resolution. Can anyone port it to wqvga screen please?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Astracat_95
Hey, anybody here have screen shot of TF3D on Om2 ? :(

I hope this of any help to you?

post-616300-1280490946_thumb.png

post-616300-1280491473_thumb.png

post-616300-1280491491_thumb.png

post-616300-1280491513_thumb.png

Edited by Astracat_95

Guest Extremegmx

Installed Touchflo3D yesterday. The install took about 5 min. Everything works perfectly, except the music tab. It's really fast with no slows down :) But I have some question:

@Astracat_95 how did you manage to have colorful bottom tab and also everything transparent ?

Are there some themes to download where ?

Thanks!