TouchFlo3D

Guest Chainfire

Guest vodanhdaisu

Hey gúys, can anybody here kindly upload the 2 files Manila1.3 into another host, rapidshare or Mediafire? Already tried many times but I can't download from modaco. Thanks in advance

Guest akirita
Myeah I'm still looking if I can hack some files to go into internal storage.. furthermore I think the 2.5 version will only work on English devices, but not sure yet.

No please please work on your Spanish version if you would have help with anything to make it work, but please to work in Spanish.

greetings congratulations for this great work

Guest John Peers
No please please work on your Spanish version if you would have help with anything to make it work, but please to work in Spanish.

greetings congratulations for this great work

+1

Thanks for your great work and please take support to the spanish language!!

Guest rodrigofd
+1

Thanks for your great work and please take support to the spanish language!!

Don't you worry at all, from the work i'm been doing, i'm pretty 99% sure there will be no language issues... Maybe just one or two tweaks....

By the way, the manila language files are independent of windows6.5 language, and can coexist with no problems.

Actually, i am now running spanish 6.5 windows, with english 2.5 manila (the one i have)..

Guest Michael Pang

will the work in progress manila 2.5 looks like the one shown in this video?

which has the twitter tab etc. Edited by Michael Pang

Guest Chainfire

We're currently working on a 1916 build, which doesn't include Twitter. It was introduced in 1919, I think (though we may still switch to newer packages).

As for Spanish, it seems some files we need are English only ATM (0409 mui's), but the effect will probably be very small. Most of it should be in whatever language your ROM is.

Anyhoo, 2.5 still mostly doesn't work, so... I'm not even sure we'll get it half-properly ported in any case.

Guest sys_error
Hi Kel & jermx

I presume that the cab from the 2 rar files need to "combine: together to become 1 cab only.

I extact the first file (part1) to get the cab.

Then extract the 2nd rar file to the same folder of the 1st cab..is it correct??

My "combined" cab is only 27021KB size..is that correct??

Pls give some advice...me using WinRar

Thanks

hiya froggy, tis's albert from hwz...

when you see zip/rar/7z that come in multiple files like part1/part2/part3 or 001/002/003, you need to download all parts and go to part1/001 then right click and select "Extract to ...", it would then combine all parts into 1 usually huge file.

the reason for all these smaller parts is ease of upload/download.

Edited by sys_error

Hello I tested this file that I had my htc diamond and it works perfectly, what it does is add the call log tab in tf3d i8000.

I hope this is helpful.

http://rapidshare.com/files/301978730/Call...b_tf3d.cab.html

Hey man, can u re-upload or send it to me so I can upload it on rapidshare (I have a premium account so there won't be the 10 download limit)

Thx

We're currently working on a 1916 build, which doesn't include Twitter. It was introduced in 1919, I think (though we may still switch to newer packages).

As for Spanish, it seems some files we need are English only ATM (0409 mui's), but the effect will probably be very small. Most of it should be in whatever language your ROM is.

Anyhoo, 2.5 still mostly doesn't work, so... I'm not even sure we'll get it half-properly ported in any case.

Take ur time dude, we're already glad with 1.3 thx to u :D

Now just gotta fix this damn music player not working, soooo aggravating

Guest froggyman
Just select both files then right click followed by "Extract to Manila_1.3_i8000/" and you should get your cab.

And yes, its 27,021 in size

Thanks... ok..that mean my cab is the correct one :D

Guest froggyman
hiya froggy, tis's albert from hwz...

when you see zip/rar/7z that come in multiple files like part1/part2/part3 or 001/002/003, you need to download all parts and go to part1/001 then right click and select "Extract to ...", it would then combine all parts into 1 usually huge file.

the reason for all these smaller parts is ease of upload/download.

Hi albert..nice to "meet" U here.

Thanks for the info... learnt something on PPc today. :D

Guest tom in ca

Any idea whether this will or won't work with the Samsung Mondi? It's WM Classic 6.1 (i.e. no cellular radio support). It's more like a WM PDA with WiMax.

Guest FerdiBorbon

I just wanna say thank you so much Chainfire and crew...to make this possible, i tried the first realse of touchflo 1.3 and im really happy with the results...

as you mentioned it still at the first stages and is still abit slow...looking forward to your later releases :D

Good Job!

Btw whats the best way to uninstall this?

I disabled it on Today screen, but when im uninstalling it just takes forever...like its been doing it for 15 mins...

Edited by FerdiBorbon

Guest AndrewTan
I just wanna say thank you so much Chainfire and crew...to make this possible, i tried the first realse of touchflo 1.3 and im really happy with the results...

as you mentioned it still at the first stages and is still abit slow...looking forward to your later releases :D

Good Job!

Btw whats the best way to uninstall this?

I disabled it on Today screen, but when im uninstalling it just takes forever...like its been doing it for 15 mins...

Be patient wait, it takes superb long time. (I try...and not sure how long also)

Guest pedrovki

tried and for the 1st release its ok.

i love touchflow....

hope that this will upgrade and become better.

with tf3d the only thing that i dislike in omnia 2 is the resistive screen.

thanks a lot guys.

what i found about using tf3d was:

- Photos cant be found in the memory

- Meterology and other, u have to press hard in the screen to switch things.

- for now its all.

Thanks a lot again.

at first: great job to all people worked on this project!!!

Is this working on i900 Omnia also? Its the same hardware or?

nope, it won't work on the i900 because the i900 lacks hw 3d acceleration! so thats a nope again: the i900 is based on different hardware than the i8000, a topic that is asked and discussen like a million times on these forums before btw... :D

Guest vodanhdaisu

I've already installed TF3d on my Om2, The theme dark of TF3d on Om2 looks nicer than HTC HD :D

Bugs on my Om2:

- Weather tab doesn't work because I can't add city

- Music tab doesn't work even i installed Hot-fix >> the device can't find my music

- Photo tab doesn't work also >>> the device can't find my photos

Guest tom131274

Here i have a cab with new sides in Manila comm Manager tab ,calendar tab , sound setting tab, and call log tab

.The Manila Style ist from grzegorz Dusk Style

Please Install the Hotfix cab from site one

post-521171-1257345308_thumb.jpgpost-521171-1257345331_thumb.jpgpost-521171-1257345344_thumb.jpg

Max_Complete_TF3D___15Tabs.cab

sorry for my bad English

Edited by tom131274