TouchFlo3D

Guest Chainfire

Guest TheBishop

Superb work by Chainfire and Ginkage. This version of TouchFlo has my favourite Stocks Tab. They went downhill from here although most of the other Tabs got better. This doesn't seem to work in Landscape mode though. Haven't dug in deep, just tried it quick and dirty with Orientation Settings and it didn't like it. It'll be interesting to see the TF2.5 work. All we need now is for someone to get the Panels from the X-1 working and we'll have all UI's available!!!!!!

Edited by TheBishop

Guest akirita

work is great but does not operate the Music tab and some other bug me not installed yet, plus I like the clock with white background, I think I'll wait for version 2.5 if one day sale.

saludoi

Guest tom131274
Great post. Very wonderful manila for i8000.

@tom131274: it's only install the .cab file after instal manila?

[]'s

Yes install Manila from site one than Hot Fix.cab .And the last tha cab with new Tabs Max complete......cab.

On side 5 Post 83 you find the Dusk Style install it before you install the Max complete....cab

But only if you want to have the Dusk Style

just out of curiosity, how did you manage to change the background image for all the other pages except the home screen (the one with the clock) in manila 1.3?

Guest Man12529

hmm b4 install the addition tab i remember there is some place where u can change the tab orders. but seem tat after installing the addition tab this function is gone.. any idea?

Guest MaliciousKen
hmm b4 install the addition tab i remember there is some place where u can change the tab orders. but seem tat after installing the addition tab this function is gone.. any idea?

Yes you are right. There's supposed to be a 'customise tabs' options in the settings tab of t3d. With the installation of the extra tabs, that option simply disappeared.

Guest MoitoiJ.

Does it work with i900? and if anyone knows whether there is an update after 23071 rom version? i was using and had to revert back to 23064 because i feel its lot more stable. The 23071 has a few issues. Like in messages, u cant directly just reply to an sms, u have to create a new sms and the add recipient, its just too much work!

Guest MaliciousKen
Does it work with i900? and if anyone knows whether there is an update after 23071 rom version? i was using and had to revert back to 23064 because i feel its lot more stable. The 23071 has a few issues. Like in messages, u cant directly just reply to an sms, u have to create a new sms and the add recipient, its just too much work!

No. Will not work with i900.

Guest cyborgrd

Nobody can help? See my post above. After installed 15 Tab, i cant see the Tab Customizing. How i can enable that again?

Diamond TF3D Config 0.6.7 don't work on my i8000 with this version of Manila

Edited by cyborgrd

Guest whiskeybro

The problem with the audiomanager is that it finds only WMA files and no MP3's

whats the reason for this problem ? do wee need audio drivers or is it a a reg setting.

Guest DunKnow
yes?

LOL, guys from Hardwarezone forum ... :D

May i know if the addon cab is working well except that after installation we lose the customization tab.

Guest whiskeybro
Nobody can help? See my post above. After installed 15 Tab, i cant see the Tab Customizing. How i can enable that again?

Diamond TF3D Config 0.6.7 don't work on my i8000 with this version of Manila

you can custimize the tabs with advance configuration from xda 'note that you must have netfront 3.5'

Guest JeroenFransen

It runs okay on my Omnia Pro 7610 (running Secany's WM6.5), amazing work guys!

I just tried to customize with TF3d Theme Maker 4.1 TF3d Theme Maker at XDA. It installs without problems and even seems to work, but afterwards TF3D is no longer able to start. Anyone run in to this issue too?

Guest xos84292
It runs okay on my Omnia Pro 7610 (running Secany's WM6.5), amazing work guys!

I just tried to customize with TF3d Theme Maker 4.1 TF3d Theme Maker at XDA. It installs without problems and even seems to work, but afterwards TF3D is no longer able to start. Anyone run in to this issue too?

if the home can link to samsung CLOCK, it best! thx your ui~~!!