DEXT OTA update now available

Guest bluemoko

Guest bluemoko

First update is only 2.5 mb which bring system stability.

Second update was the whole system which come in 74 mb package and will bring system to 1.1.4. I hope atleast a Donut or better, Eclaire.

Guest benjineer
First update is only 2.5 mb which bring system stability.

Second update was the whole system which come in 74 mb package and will bring system to 1.1.4. I hope atleast a Donut or better, Eclaire.

Did you guys get an update url so I can download the updates manually?

• 4 months later...
Guest iamdarren

g.fs updated this week to a newer version, its the same though 1.14, she says that the touchscreen isnt very good now..

dext on orange.

Guest tooxic

I agree, the screen isnt as responsive now... just as well my Dext is only temporary (actually my brothers phone) while I wait for the X10 to be delivered.

Guest iamdarren

lucky git, that x10 looks amazing. Ive got to keep the milestone for 1.5 years, but i will be cool with that just got 2.1 on it. as for the dext im looking for a better update for my g.f shes having problems when in a call now and cant hang up!! very awkward for her.. im trying to convince her smart phones are good. moto aint helping with this crappy updates!

motorola dext

orange uk

sys ver: Blur_version.1.3.20.MB200.Orange.en.GB

Firmware 1.5

Kernel 2.6.27

Buile Number

R6380cp1_035.14

anyone got a more updated version.

Guest tooxic

I had the same problems with the DEXT not wanting to finish a call but thats gone now... The X10 is an amazing handset and looks amazing. I forgive SE for no MT and for 1.6...