Visual Kitchen by Vistang

Guest Ryrzy

Guest rendeiro2005
Do you have SIM_Tkit in 23088 sys ?

one more thing....you dont must uncheck other builds in ROM/SYS in program... :) you can let all builds checked... app will use only that that you select ...

hi Ryrzy and Nicklashidegard, thks for trying to help me out :D

no, i don`t have any SIM_tlkit on 23088 folder

and thks for the info about check/uncheck

Edited by rendeiro2005

Guest rendeiro2005

THAAAAAANNNNNK you guys. i finally got it work :)

now. like always when we gave a step forward we need to gave 2 steps back.

1º where is registry so that i can make some tweaks? i try to open rgu files but im sure that i was on the wrong place.

2º to delete apps i should go on OEM\OEMApps, SYS\23088 or even both?

thks again for all your help

can anybody explain me, how to extract the OEM-Folder of the Original BHIC2 (German) ROM?

i wasnt able to do this, and i want to change the OEM-Apps AND start-menu-paths to german...

i was able to use the german WM6.5(.1) but the start-menu is empty (except Today-Screen-Link...)

I hope the german OEM Files solve this problem...

Guest rendeiro2005

Hi guys, i need your help for another thing.

finally i`ve managed to create my own rom

yet i got a problem. i create several packages and put them on EXT folder but when i install the rom all those programs didn`t appear

why?

thks

Guest nikosxri
Hi guys, i need your help for another thing.

finally i`ve managed to create my own rom

yet i got a problem. i create several packages and put them on EXT folder but when i install the rom all those programs didn`t appear

why?

thks

+1 SAME PROBLEM HERE.

wHICH PROGRAM DO YOU USE FOR PACKAGING CABS?

a BRIEF TUTORIAL WITH GUIDELINES PLEASE.

tHANKS IN ADVANCE.

EXT packages are structured like that:

F.E. Showcase

-in \Showcase put app.reg (rgu in OEM packages) and app.dat (initflashfiles.txt in OEM packages)

-in \Showcase\files put Showcase's files (images, exe, lnk etc...)

To convert an OEM package into an EXT package are there various tool, like TotalFire - Package Converter and OEM to EXT that is included in this kitchen.

TotalFire - Package Converter is really easy and fast and he have a UI so you can use it also if you have never used before.

OEM to EXT it's also simple to use, but it supports only packages called like that: PACKAGE_*_* F.E. PACKAGE_Jade_Album.

I think that's all... if Ryrzy want to create a tutorial post feel free to put this there! :-)

can anybody explain me, how to extract the OEM-Folder of the Original BHIC2 (German) ROM?

i wasnt able to do this, and i want to change the OEM-Apps AND start-menu-paths to german...

i was able to use the german WM6.5(.1) but the start-menu is empty (except Today-Screen-Link...)

I hope the german OEM Files solve this problem...

To extract OEM from a ROM you need i900EXEcutor that is in the same section of this topic, it's pinned too, than you open it, dissasemble the exe and than disassemble the pda.bin in packet mode and you will have your OEM, SYS and ROM original folders!

Guest nikosxri
EXT packages are structured like that:

F.E. Showcase

-in \Showcase put app.reg (rgu in OEM packages) and app.dat (initflashfiles.txt in OEM packages)

-in \Showcase\files put Showcase's files (images, exe, lnk etc...)

To convert an OEM package into an EXT package are there various tool, like TotalFire - Package Converter and OEM to EXT that is included in this kitchen.

TotalFire - Package Converter is really easy and fast and he have a UI so you can use it also if you have never used before.

OEM to EXT it's also simple to use, but it supports only packages called like that: PACKAGE_*_* F.E. PACKAGE_Jade_Album.

I think that's all... if Ryrzy want to create a tutorial post feel free to put this there! :-)

sO WE CONVERT THE CAB WITH PACKAGE CONVERTER AND IS IT THEN READY FOR PLACING IN ext FILE OR WHAT ELSE IS NEEDED?

tHANKS.

i TRIED BUT NO GOOD RESULT.

Guest nikosxri
No you don't work with CAB files, but with OEM packages!

First you make an OEM package with ervius' tools --- DOWNLOAD PACKAGE CREATOR 5.5

Than convert it with one of the method i wrote before!

So if i am correct, i convert cab to oem with oem ervious tool and then convert oem to ext with total fire program.

Thanks.!!

I will try again

Can anyone explain the difference if I convert a .Cab file to oem and put them in the oem folder or make EXT packages and put them in the EXT folder.

And I can't find Recmod SYS.cmd (number 5 in first post)

Guest rendeiro2005
Can anyone explain the difference if I convert a .Cab file to oem and put them in the oem folder or make EXT packages and put them in the EXT folder.

And I can't find Recmod SYS.cmd (number 5 in first post)

Recmod SYS.cmd is on Visual_kitchen root

post-422946-1257799611_thumb.jpg

post-422946-1257799719_thumb.jpg

about the 1º question :)

Guest rendeiro2005

coud someone tell me how can i change PP with this kitchen tool?

what is this standart? 12MB?

I would like to chage to 6MB, how can i do that?

thks all for great help

Guest rendeiro2005
in this versione PP size it's 6 mega by default :)

could someone put a mirror here? i can`t download from here and rapidshare.

thks

by the way: witch is the rgu file that i have to change to make some registry changes?

Edited by rendeiro2005

could someone put a mirror here? i can`t download from here and rapidshare.

thks

by the way: witch is the rgu file that i have to change to make some registry changes?

Here you are the mediafire link of the new version of the kitchen! http://www.mediafire.com/?hwoztiyjjnz

For the second question it depends of what you want to change...

In \OEM\OEMApps there is an rgu with registry keys for oem programs, in oem packages there are registry keys of that oem, in the SYS there are different rgu diveded between programs, language, and so on....

If you want to use any jeys that you don't know where they are put them in reg file in customer.csc.

Dude, i sent you a pm.

with many questions.

Please answer i'm really needing your help

Thanks

If you read the first post ryrzy wrote a red and big phrase: Any questions ? Please write here... not on PM !

I think it's not too difficult to understand what it means...

Guest rendeiro2005
Here you are the mediafire link of the new version of the kitchen! http://www.mediafire.com/?hwoztiyjjnz

For the second question it depends of what you want to change...

In \OEM\OEMApps there is an rgu with registry keys for oem programs, in oem packages there are registry keys of that oem, in the SYS there are different rgu diveded between programs, language, and so on....

If you want to use any jeys that you don't know where they are put them in reg file in customer.csc.

GIIIGGG THAKS!!!

for everything :)

EXT packages are divided between differents directories so you can build different ROM using differents packages and the same OEM!

Than EXT folders are processed at the last step, so if you have any duplicates files it will use the one in EXT folder F.E. if you add a cutom taskbar in EXT it will replace the shellres.96.dll and you are sure it will use the one in EXT folder 'cause as i said is the last processed.

I hope you can understand my complicate language :D and excuseme for my strange english :)

Guest rendeiro2005

Hi smaury, one question

on this last kitchen in RELEASE folder should i put here GrandPrix?

i`ve done this but i can flash right

and there`s no need of Recmod SYS.cmd ?

thks

Yes you can put grandprix there, call it ruu.exe, for recmod just copy files from the previous release:

-cmd in root

-recmod.exe, neurecmod.exe, refile.cmd, recfolder.cmd in \TOOLS

Guest rendeiro2005
Yes you can put grandprix there, call it ruu.exe, for recmod just copy files from the previous release:

-cmd in root

-recmod.exe, neurecmod.exe, refile.cmd, recfolder.cmd in \TOOLS

thks once again :)