26/Jan 2.2 - MoDaCo Custom ROM for Sprint CDMA Hero (now with online kitchen)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest david279

After one day its the fastest rom i have used so far. Phone app zips open. And for the first time calls come thru with no ringer lag. thats nice.

Excellent, i'm going to post a Beta 2 shortly which is the same but optimised. Again, testers needed, i'll leave each Beta link active as a rollback option. :)

P

Guest reddick

ok after a full day of use.clicking on the icons seems to be a bit quick response to opening up the applications.Browsing the net seems to be alot better and battery life is good on my end.The only thing i experience is the google voice i get the fc issue.But i think it has something to do with there latest update.I cleared cache but it still happens i may uninstall it and then reinstall it later.

overall I'm impressed with the speed and stability of this rom. good job.!

post-202956-1262883821_thumb.png

post-202956-1262883828_thumb.png

post-202956-1262883837_thumb.png

post-202956-1262884002_thumb.png

Edited by reddick

Guest reddick
I had that same problem with google voice. A quick uninstall/reinstall fixed it.

yep, i figured i had to do that.thanks for the confirmation.Everthing is good now.

Guest david279

Still moving fast! Great Job but it still has that quickboot bug :) .

Just a pic of my homescreen.

post-634469-1262911983_thumb.png

Edited by david279

Guest reddick

I'm very impressed with the speed of this rom.I have nearly 36 useful apps installed and everything is quick on the click.I can imagine if i have less app i think my phone will fly off...lol but i'm happy wiht this rom and sticking to it...till the 2,1 comes out

Just a heads up every functions works as expected and that;s including the bluetooth. I haven't tried the wifi yet.

nice job Paul.:)

Guest denvro

Hi Paul,

The ROM is great. I use it for 2 days now and I haven't discovered any flaws yet. Especially the speed is super! Thanks for your hard work.

Regards,

D.

Guest david279
What quickboot bug?

:)

P

Quickboot does not work. It just FC. Also typing reboot or reboot recovery in better terminal outputs "not permited". Not really a bug.

Guest kendon
can I flash beta 2 directly over beta 1

or is a wipe in order

i haven't wiped since mcr2.9. only reason to wipe atm is if you get errors or can't install the new htc widgets.

Guest IcOpRo

Hey Paul, is this ROM able to run Wifi Tether app? i wanted to see if i can install but i don't want to risk it..... Thanks.. Oh BTW great ROM..

And Sorry if its a stupid question, kinda new to these whole thing and your Forums .