Did you get a HTC HD2?

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest ScreamingFalcon

With how much you were saying on the Palringo group chat you were loving the big lug that HTC let you play with, it would not surprise me if you did resign yourself to shelling out the cash for one.

As for the States, not sure when, or even if, we'll get to play with the giant beauty!

Guest smaberg

I did get mine today, im playing with it right now, and i previously owned a Touch PRO 2 aka raphael, and this beauty beats the hell out of it in all aspects :D

it feels smaller in pocket than my raphael, lighter and i absolutely don't miss the hardware keyboard as this screen in landscape with the software keyboard is AWESOME, i type twice as fast with this device :)

SO i'll give it a straight 11 out of 10

previous phones are qtek s100, s200, diamond, XPERIA, Diamond 2, Touch pro2, and NOW HD2

Guest cjgarside

I was originally holding out for the Xperia X2 however, after seeing the monster walk through (thank you Paul it was spot on) and alot of indecision I decided to order the HD2. I ended up ordering from Play.com via Topcashback for 3.5% cashback. Although the expansys £30 voucher is arguably a better deal the cashback suited me better.

Unfortunately it isn't due to be released by Play.com until tomorrow (Friday 13th :)) so I am not sure when I will get it.

My most recent devices have all had a hardware keyboard and I guess the lack of one was the main thing holding me back plus to a much lesser extent the unknown quantity of the camera. Due to my interests it was quite important to have a device with a good camera - the X2 was therefore arguably the logical choice but it just isn't the HD2.

I really do hope I don't miss the keyboard and am really looking forward to getting some time to play with it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.