Syphon Filter

What's in the box?

11 posts in this topic

As per the title really. Specifically does it come with a case and a screen protector?

As per the title really. Specifically does it come with a case and a screen protector?

comes with: charger, microusb cable, battery, small manual (full one is avail from modaco) and leather case, no screen protector.

comes with: charger, microusb cable, battery, small manual (full one is avail from modaco) and leather case, no screen protector.

Cool, cheers for that!

:)

Can anyone provide a picture of the leather case? Does it have a belt clip? I have a Vario III but didn't like the case which came with it, so stuck with the one I've used with my Vario I - nice strong belt clip and magnetic flip cover. Would hate to have something that didn't go on a belt, or required the belt to feed through it (rather than just clipping on). Plus, has to be a magnetic clip - don't want silly poppers etc!

Thanks

Can anyone provide a picture of the leather case? Does it have a belt clip? I have a Vario III but didn't like the case which came with it, so stuck with the one I've used with my Vario I - nice strong belt clip and magnetic flip cover. Would hate to have something that didn't go on a belt, or required the belt to feed through it (rather than just clipping on). Plus, has to be a magnetic clip - don't want silly poppers etc!

Thanks

the "case" is actually a cloth pouch which is far too tight to use although it may loosen up ... fingers crossed

GG

the "case" is actually a cloth pouch which is far too tight to use although it may loosen up ... fingers crossed

GG

Mine smells and feels like leather. And it has loosened up nicely.

I am suprised it doesn't come with a memory card as my HD did, but I guess I can just transfer that and they are cheap as chips these days.

I am suprised it doesn't come with a memory card as my HD did, but I guess I can just transfer that and they are cheap as chips these days.

from T-Mobile I got a 2GB memory card but no case. At least i didn't notice it!

from T-Mobile I got a 2GB memory card but no case. At least i didn't notice it!

This is the same as i got - 2Gb card - but no case - although the quickstart booklet says it comes with a case...

Gonna get round to call TM later - if i can be bothered to see where my case is!

SF

Thanks

One case. Has no clip. Just a pouch, very similar to the Sena leather ones for the iPhone.

post-444077-1258546338_thumb.jpg

And mine came with a 2Gb card.

sorry that was a big ommission from my first post - yes mine also came with a 2GB memory card. the pouch/case is defintiley leather and does loosen nicely to hold the handset