• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What's in the box?

11 posts in this topic

Posted

As per the title really. Specifically does it come with a case and a screen protector?

Posted

As per the title really. Specifically does it come with a case and a screen protector?

comes with: charger, microusb cable, battery, small manual (full one is avail from modaco) and leather case, no screen protector.

Posted

comes with: charger, microusb cable, battery, small manual (full one is avail from modaco) and leather case, no screen protector.

Cool, cheers for that!

:)

Posted

Can anyone provide a picture of the leather case? Does it have a belt clip? I have a Vario III but didn't like the case which came with it, so stuck with the one I've used with my Vario I - nice strong belt clip and magnetic flip cover. Would hate to have something that didn't go on a belt, or required the belt to feed through it (rather than just clipping on). Plus, has to be a magnetic clip - don't want silly poppers etc!

Thanks

Posted

Can anyone provide a picture of the leather case? Does it have a belt clip? I have a Vario III but didn't like the case which came with it, so stuck with the one I've used with my Vario I - nice strong belt clip and magnetic flip cover. Would hate to have something that didn't go on a belt, or required the belt to feed through it (rather than just clipping on). Plus, has to be a magnetic clip - don't want silly poppers etc!

Thanks

the "case" is actually a cloth pouch which is far too tight to use although it may loosen up ... fingers crossed

GG

Posted

the "case" is actually a cloth pouch which is far too tight to use although it may loosen up ... fingers crossed

GG

Mine smells and feels like leather. And it has loosened up nicely.

Posted

I am suprised it doesn't come with a memory card as my HD did, but I guess I can just transfer that and they are cheap as chips these days.

Posted

I am suprised it doesn't come with a memory card as my HD did, but I guess I can just transfer that and they are cheap as chips these days.

from T-Mobile I got a 2GB memory card but no case. At least i didn't notice it!

Posted

from T-Mobile I got a 2GB memory card but no case. At least i didn't notice it!

This is the same as i got - 2Gb card - but no case - although the quickstart booklet says it comes with a case...

Gonna get round to call TM later - if i can be bothered to see where my case is!

SF

Posted

Thanks

One case. Has no clip. Just a pouch, very similar to the Sena leather ones for the iPhone.

post-444077-1258546338_thumb.jpg

And mine came with a 2Gb card.

Posted

sorry that was a big ommission from my first post - yes mine also came with a 2GB memory card. the pouch/case is defintiley leather and does loosen nicely to hold the handset