• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Don't try this at home either (HTC HD2 Drop Test)

10 posts in this topic

Posted

First it was the HD2 scratch test.

Now let's see if the trusty HD2 can

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344">

Anymore of these and someone's going to start making up HD2 vs Chuck Norris jokes...

[Via WMPowerUser]

Posted

I'd say some bad words to this guy but I know the moderators won't allow them

As you see, God gives some people money and some people brain

Posted

There's a thread over at xda where some chap dropped his HD2, it didn't do so well, the screen was competely shattered.

Posted

Guess the HD2 is becoming the centre of a new Extreme Sport?

Posted

Hmmmm.... Well yes, that is very, very good.... you can DROP IT and read it upside down!

Very nice.

Maybe he can perform a scratch test (using a nice sharp blade) or a Drill test to see if it survives with a hole?

maybe its made out of the same shell that was used on K.I.T.T in Knight Rider perhaps?

maybe a book can be released .... 500 ways to use your new HTC HD2 device for dummies?

Posted

The REAL test is to run it over with a car. :)

Posted

I like Tony :)

Posted

Throw it on Cement floor ..........lolxXx. :)

Posted (edited)

Throw it on Cement floor ..........lolxXx. :)

And face down!

Those laminate floors are unreal, our local club put it in to stop people smashing the glasses. My friend put a bet on to see if we could smash a glass on the floor, we lost! they just rebound it was freaky.

A real test would be on concrete!!

Edited by Sb.

Posted

I really agree to test drop it on concrete.

floors like that is kinda bouncy and I also saw the picture in the xda forums, cracked screen.

or maybe needs more altitude, 10 feet maybe???

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2015. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.