Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
philly-d

T-Mobile Compact V 6.5 official update

5 posts in this topic

thumb_19-Nov-2009_mda_compact_v_views_front.jpg
For those wanting an official WM 6.5 ROM update for your T-Mobile Compact V, wait no more...

Featuring the best in finger-friendliness and all the Titanium and Sense goodness you could want. :)

Go get it directly from the T-Mobile website

[Via Coolsmartphone]

:) I am curiosity to know what the update will look like. not sure if we will get the sense look. think I'll flash it just to see if I get the pure look or what we see on the screenshot.

not having much luck trying to download the update. keeps stopping before dowload is complete

not having much luck trying to download the update. keeps stopping before dowload is complete

It did that to me a couple of times. Installed now, Touch-Flo looks very similar ie not Sense UI. T-Mob have re-enabled the programs tab though.

It did that to me a couple of times. Installed now, Touch-Flo looks very similar ie not Sense UI. T-Mob have re-enabled the programs tab though.

cheers. forgot to say i got it sorted. just used opera (pc) to download using download manager and resume when cut off. Not worth the hassle lol

Great phone but ui has the look only a mother could love. Stick to sense 2.1

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2016. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.