• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Win a HTC HD2 with MoDaCo and @superetrader

102 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Visit this page to enter and GOOD LUCK! :D

Reading the whole post often helps! :(

P

Posted · Report post

Reading the whole post often helps! :D

P

I thought i must leave feedback on the site.

Thank You.

Posted · Report post

Will it be random to choose a winner ? And how many HD2 for this event ?

A lot of feedback of course it's good for site rating, but it'll best if every feedback is getting from different people. Collect all the ideas and built a best website follow which one suitable. Retweak and feedback again for the same people seems worse, ideas and feedback will repeat and repeat oneselft. Do you think so Paul ?

Posted (edited) · Report post

i like HTC HD2 :D

Edited by kennethchia

Posted · Report post

Mmmmm... HTC HD2. :D

Reviewed and Retweeted, good luck to everyone!

Posted · Report post

Touch Diamond 2 is my dream. I love it. Early & late, I bought it. Sorry, my bad ENG.

Posted · Report post

Good competition. Great prize! :(

As I'm being a complete biff on the computer today I managed to retweet twice so now I'm getting abuse from condescending twits. :D

Anyway, good luck to all. Fabulous Chrimbo present for the lucky winner.

Posted · Report post

How do you know if it was us who retweeted it? Does it connect our MoDaCo accounts and Twitter accounts?

Posted · Report post

I also did a Retweet and entered. :D

Posted · Report post

Will it be random to choose a winner ?

Yes, it will be random draw.

And how many HD2 for this event ?

Only one.

Posted · Report post

Hmm, wonder if Yankees qualify! :D

Posted · Report post

Hmm, wonder if Yankees qualify! :D

I think it says it is for everyone!

Posted · Report post

Great contest. Entered and ReTweeted. It would be awesome to win this awesome machine! Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Posted · Report post

When it says "open to logged in members only", does that mean I need to be logged in on xmas day to win?

Posted · Report post

No, you need to be logged in to enter. ;)

P

Posted · Report post

Yes, it will be random draw.

Only one.

Such a bad news ! I think better save money to buy it before christmas ;) I wont believe if i can have twice HD 2 + 2 = 4 ;)

Posted · Report post

I don't get this retweeting thing - do I need to set up a twitter account to do it ? ;)

On second thought, who am I kidding - I've never won anything in my life, so what's the point ! ;)

Yup, I'm the worlds biggest loser ! ;)

Posted · Report post

Wow, it's a good thing I actually bothered to check my spam box today. For some reason, Modaco emails was going into my spam box, and I had not realized it. I would have missed this contest without a flinch.

Talk about luck. Or...is it fate? ;)

Posted · Report post

This contest made a lot of users registered from some years to actually post their 1st post°_°

Yes, thats true and i've seen it in quit a few comps!

I'd also bet that there are many many users that visit modaco in a daily basis and don't even have an account ;)

PS: joined and re-tweeted. Great comp and good luck to everyone!!

Posted · Report post

Anyone else have the problem that they can't enter the contest? I've tried several times on several different days and always get the same result:

Sorry, we are unable to process your entry at this time. Press the back button to try again or try later.

I click OK and get sent back to the blank entry form.

Any suggestions???? ;)

Posted · Report post

Anyone else have the problem that they can't enter the contest? I've tried several times on several different days and always get the same result:

Sorry, we are unable to process your entry at this time. Press the back button to try again or try later.

I click OK and get sent back to the blank entry form.

Any suggestions???? ;)

Try Internet Explorer, or disable any RefConrol etc stuff in Firefox.

Posted · Report post

entered

re-tweeted

????

profit.

;)

Posted · Report post

I am in for this competition and i ReTweeted this too: http://is.gd/5uyOg ;)

Posted · Report post

A great website! Very comfortable layout and good design. The only thing missing would be a "Help me choose a device" enquiry system where you chose the parameters you need and the search engine gives you the related results.

Posted · Report post

Haha, it's always a good way to rise your hit count near christmas with competitions such as this one ;)

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2015. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.