MoDaCo - now with more members than Luxembourg!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Alex (nedge2k)

Goddamn, 7 years (ish)!

I got my SPV in Jan 2003 (paid for out of my student loan :D). Didn't have a computer at the time (apart from Uni computers) so I used to use it as my web browser, think MoDaCo was actually my first forum! That phone was so ahead of it's time...

Yeah man, I remember posting on this forum back in the day trying to get advice as to how to speed the refresh rate of the attachable SPV/canary camera. I remember users that appear to be no more- like chewie, Emad, Madukrainian, <a model who used to upload SPV background images of herself- very nice!> etc. I remember when the lounge was a place where we would have political debates (I remember when the US attacked Iraq, we debated a lot here!).

Hello I am new to this forum and I wanted to comment on the modaco gpsid file I have the motorola q9h global and when I downloaded the file to my phone its in their because i went into settings and remove programs and saw it but I cannot use it because everytime i install the file it messes up my internet connection. Can someone help me Please?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.