Steff195's roms! UPDATE 22.11.2011: 23153 Normal/Lite!

Guest steff195

when i listenin music on nitro first i press forward and play button to change song

can u solve this problem i want to when i press forward or backward change song

sorry for bad english

Guest marko_r

when i listenin music on nitro first i press forward and play button to change song

can u solve this problem i want to when i press forward or backward change song

sorry for bad english

Open Nitrogen - options - settings - general settings - activate "Change playing song through..."

Open Nitrogen - options - settings - general settings - activate "Change playing song through..."

thanks i solved

but i don't like steff's rom now i am using ock's premium because of manila

Guest felix.fr

Hi Steff, i need to talk to you about flashing an ZHHH2 rom on a i900 omnia.

Now version is i908 and does not accept other rom. Do you have any idea what can i doo?

Guest steff195

screenshot5yq.pngscreenshot2pu.pngscreenshot3te.png

Ok here it is, but there are some modifications in the Windows 7 theme since the screenshot you quoted:

I tried to simplify the desktop, so I removed some icons like the clock, the Wi-fi and the lock ones. I removed them but they can be accessed with a slide: if you slide left the Samsung Data Manager will appear, so you can access the Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Airplane mode, and thus the icons don't fill the desktop. If you feel like locking your device just slide right and S2U2 will lock the device. If you slide down you get access to the Windows Start Menu. It seemes more functional, right?

Note: for these slides to work you have to have the Samsung Data Manager and S2U2 installed on main memory.

Now, besides this theme I attached some screenshots from my latest Android theme, based on an older Android theme created by Koma at mobilecustom.fr. But, besides the clock, it is completely changed. I tried to make a Ice cream Sandwich look-a-like theme.

Some shortcuts are present in here:

- if you press the weather icon, the weather page will appear, to return to desktop slide right on the weather page;

- if you press the texts in the right of the weather icons, you'll pop to applications page, to get back slide right;

- if you press the clock, you'll get the World Clock app, I placed it there since I use it for Alarms.

- slides are present here too: right will lock your device using S2U2, left will bring you the Samsung Data Manager, and down the Windows start menu.

The bottom buttons are for Resco Photo Manager, Memory panel, to monitor the memory, Messaging, Nitrogen, Resco Explorer and Opera browser. I didn't include a shortcut for Phone, like in ICS version, because one can access it from the answer key.

I also placed the initial Windows volume status icon (as I didn't find any other) next to the battery in order to visualize the phone's status: on/silent/vibrate.

Note: If you have the Lite rom there are greater chance for some shortcuts to not work, as some apps are not present in the Lite roms.

WAD2 must be installed on My Storage, otherwise some program paths won't be found.

Some of the icons/shortcuts might not work as your WAD2 will not find the icon/program location. Also, you'll have to modify some texts, like the home town in the left of the weather and in the weather panel.

I also attached the Android skin (modified by me, not the initial release) for P.H.O.N.E.X.

I brought you all these assuming that you have some minimum skills to work with WAD2.

Enjoy it!

Windows 7 modificat.rar

Android modificat.rar

P.h.o.n.e.x. Android skin (modified by me).rar

Edited by steff195

Guest seisman

screenshot5yq.pngscreenshot2pu.pngscreenshot3te.png

Ok here it is, but there are some modifications in the Windows 7 theme since the screenshot you quoted:

I tried to simplify the desktop, so I removed some icons like the clock, the Wi-fi and the lock ones. I removed them but they can be accessed with a slide: if you slide left the Samsung Data Manager will appear, so you can access the Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Airplane mode, and thus the icons don't fill the desktop. If you feel like locking your device just slide right and S2U2 will lock the device. If you slide down you get access to the Windows Start Menu. It seemes more functional, right?

Note: for these slides to work you have to have the Samsung Data Manager and S2U2 installed on main memory.

Now, besides this theme I attached some screenshots from my latest Android theme, based on an older Android theme created by Koma at mobilecustom.fr. But, besides the clock, it is completely changed. I tried to make a Ice cream Sandwich look-a-like theme.

Some shortcuts are present in here:

- if you press the weather icon, the weather page will appear, to return to desktop slide right on the weather page;

- if you press the texts in the right of the weather icons, you'll pop to applications page, to get back slide right;

- if you press the clock, you'll get the World Clock app, I placed it there since I use it for Alarms.

- slides are present here too: right will lock your device using S2U2, left will bring you the Samsung Data Manager, and down the Windows start menu.

The bottom buttons are for Resco Photo Manager, Memory panel, to monitor the memory, Messaging, Nitrogen, Resco Explorer and Opera browser. I didn't include a shortcut for Phone, like in ICS version, because one can access it from the answer key.

I also placed the initial Windows volume status icon (as I didn't find any other) next to the battery in order to visualize the phone's status: on/silent/vibrate.

Note: If you have the Lite rom there are greater chance for some shortcuts to not work, as some apps are not present in the Lite roms.

WAD2 must be installed on My Storage, otherwise some program paths won't be found.

Some of the icons/shortcuts might not work as your WAD2 will not find the icon/program location. Also, you'll have to modify some texts, like the home town in the left of the weather and in the weather panel.

I also attached the Android skin (modified by me, not the initial release) for P.H.O.N.E.X.

I brought you all these assuming that you have some minimum skills to work with WAD2.

Enjoy it!

thanks man

i will work on it once i am off work

you are the best

biggrin.gif

Guest LosTReaL

Hi... I love you so much, I alwasy follow your updates. Everything is perfect except one, the finger mouse is very bad (4-way Navigation better than finger mouse) you have to delete or fix it. Everything else is great. when I saw the finger mouse, I get angry. Frustrating because it is not working, it is looks in vain. Don't worry they are only a recommendation... :D Thank you for everything you do.

Guest maccer1

Hello Steff,

From you mail Posted 14 December 2011 - 01:30 PM.

I have tried to load skins to my i900 with no success. Can you give me more instructions on how to load skins below?

thanks

maccer1

windows 7 modificat.rar

Android modificat.rar

P.h.o.n.e.x Android skin (modified by me).rar

Guest Filipe Bezerra

Please share the theme and lookscreen of the build 23153.

Your Rom is very good but had problems with activesync, synchronize contacts.

Would share the theme and lookscreen?

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Steff, there`s a problem with the Internet in the latest room ? AFter adding a new modem connection.. Connections -> Tasks-> Manage existing connections.. there`s no connection there, the connection exists but it doesnt appear there. What would be the problem?

Thanks in advance

I tried to set a file as a ringtone but it didnt worked.The error is 'There was an error copying he ringtone to \My Documents\My Ringtone.The ringtone could not be set.'And can someone give me a solution about the weather problem? Or give me a link.Thank you!

I tried to set a file as a ringtone but it didnt worked.The error is 'There was an error copying he ringtone to \My Documents\My Ringtone.The ringtone could not be set.'And can someone give me a solution about the weather problem? Or give me a link.Thank you!

Same problem here, in all past versions have same error... i think this version should be fixed.

I resolved the problem with the ringtone.U just have to create a folder My Ringtones in My Documents and then select a file as a ringtone.Also fixed the weather problem.;)

Edited by TuShae

Guest Múrcielago93

Hello Steff !

A new operator joined SFR, ORange and bouygues. His name is " free"

( mobile.free.fr )

Can you make an "operator setting" for "free" to connect with GRPS etc .... ? :D