Steff195's roms! UPDATE 22.11.2011: 23153 Normal/Lite!

Guest steff195

If I understood correctly, check for the keyboard settings here: Start/Settings/Personal/Input. ;) ... or you can get quickly to settings by pressing and holding the keyboard icon for the taskbar.

EDIT: new update today, see first page (I think those could be the final releases) and new mirrors added in 1st post!

When you go to "Start/Settings/Personal" there is no "Input" options.

Guest halvarrrr

I have a omnia pro b7610 anybody hows now if the rom works on that device??

Now I have wm 6.1 and don't like it has had a htc before it is spoiled with the latest! ;)

Edited by halvarrrr

Guest mikevhl

Hello, I love your rom, but I really can't live without my language, dutch. I've searched for a dutch language pack for windows mobile 6.5, but I read that it's supposed to be cooked in, at which my skills are 0,00%. Even if I'd manage to cook it in, it would still suck. The default omnia ROM is also very lame. Could you please cook in a dutch language MUI for me in your next release? Or the 28011 build? ;)

The language is, Dutch.

On the 28011 build.

When you go to Settings->Personal->Phone->Sounds, press ok button will not do anything, it will not go back to the main menu unless you will press the start menu button. Is it because there are no ringtones installed?

Guest steff195

Yes, there are no ringtones left. It works fine for me. Try to put some mp3 files (or different) on /My Storage directly and check again. Now they should appear there and you shouldn't have that problem. ;)

Guest steff195

@SteveEdson:

The free space looks like this:

Storage / Program

Total: 130.60MB / 97.24MB

In use: 13.00MB / 44.69MB

Free: 117.60MB / 53.00MB

@mazeli: SMS reply fix attached.

If you like my work and want to support me:

btndonatecclgc.gif

SMS_Reply_FIX.cab

Edited by steff195

Guest the beaver

Thanks so much for the M2D version.

GPS works a treat. I added java, m2d config.

Did't think that anyone would fill the gap left by sector but well done you did ;)

Guest steff195

@vince1970:

As I was saying before:

Storage / Program

Total: 130.60MB / 97.24MB

In use: 13.00MB / 44.69MB

Free: 117.60MB / 53.00MB

@the beaver:

GPS works a treat. I added java, m2d config.

M2d config was already in there. ;)

And thanks for the compliments. ;)

Guest steff195

I prefer to leave it as clean as I can, you can add you own files after installing this rom. You have plenty of space. ;) I hope I don't upset anyone with that. ;)

Guest DarkDemon

Hey Steff,

You really did a great job with this ROM !! THANKS !!

But I also have the same question as a member here before , is it hard for you to cook this ROM in dutch ?

I would really appreciate it if you could fix this for me and other members !!

With regards,

DarkDemon

Guest SteveEdson

Hi, im using your 28011 M2Dv2 rom, im liking it but the screen doesnt feel very sensitive, is there a reason for this? Also, some of the M2D panels don't work and cause it to close such as Footprints. Thanks.

Guest remus66
Hi, im using your 28011 M2Dv2 rom, im liking it but the screen doesnt feel very sensitive, is there a reason for this? Also, some of the M2D panels don't work and cause it to close such as Footprints. Thanks.

Same with the build 28014.

Guest steff195

@jmsmartins: I didn't notice any sleep bug in any of my releases. ;)

@SteveEdson: Try 28014, it seems a little better in terms of touch response, but, in my oppinion 28002 has the best touch response. I didn't touch anything regarding the touch in any of my versions, so it must be the build...

@DarkDemon: First of all I don't have the files... so if you could provide me those files I could give it a shot. ;)

@remus66: what do you mean?

Edited by steff195