• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM] LEO2-FUSION Beta 1/ HD2 feel in I8000

552 posts in this topic

Posted

I guess it gonna be my 3rd flash in less than a week! Downloading it now and flash it later tonight at home with my XP machine rather than office (Win7 OS). Thanks again and take a rest which you need it a lot! ;)

Posted (edited)

hola rodrigo. lo que e visto al momento. al pasar a la pantalla de espera al querer trabajar con el omnia 2 nuevamente se queda con menos brillo la pantalla

y se tiene que reiniciar

hi rodrigo. and seen what at the time. to move to the standby screen to want to work with the omnia 2 again gets less screen brightness

and has to be restarted

Edited by aol1978

Posted

hola rodrigo. lo que e visto al momento. al pasar a la pantalla de espera al querer trabajar con el omnia 2 nuevamente se queda con menos brillo la pantalla

y se tiene que reiniciar

English please or at least translate it...... respect to others

Posted

Thanks a lot, Mr Rodrigofd, ;)

Finish download... going to try shortly ;)

Posted

what about preserve device's contenst option in OCTANS?check or not when flashing to thi ROM?

Posted

thanks rodrigofd.

already downloaded, now installing.

Posted (edited)

thks..installed and now playing with it .... will report if i find and problems or bugs....THKS ALOT =)

Bugs/Problems

When i go weather tab and add location, after i go menu and click add location, it will go back to "launch HTC Sense" page and reload Manila.

Therefore unable to add weather location. Am i doing anything wrong?

Edited by CryptXus

Posted

downloading now

Posted

thks..installed and now playing with it .... will report if i find and problems or bugs....THKS ALOT =)

Bugs/Problems

1) When i go weather tab and add location, after i go menu and click add location, it will go back to "launch HTC Sense" page and reload Manila.

working fine with me.what u have to is

1) set ur local time and ur location

2) turn on wifi

3) just go to update now in the weather tab

thats it and off u go ;)

Posted

the "Tap to send greetings" for Birthday under a user contact will hang the phone. or make it very lag. waited for around 5mins and still the same. need to soft reboot the phone.

Posted

Bugs/Problems

1) When i go weather tab and add location, after i go menu and click add location, it will go back to "launch HTC Sense" page and reload Manila.

Agree. Gonna report but you faster than me.

Even go to clock add city also face same problem.

2) using update now for both Finance and weather give connection error.

Btw, Thanks to rodrigofd

Posted

2) turn on wifi

thats it and off u go ;)

but the location name will still be display as "My Location" ?

Posted

2) turn on wifi

thats it and off u go ;)

Okay,... some updates to comments so far:

Wifi works well, i have tested it for pretty long time and no issues so far.. the ones having problems please review your particular situation.

the famous 'add city' issue, it is related to a GENERAL OPENGL BUG > in some situations, popping up the SIP keyboard DURING manila execution, crashes Manila completely . I repeat, it is a general issue and also happens, for example, in the 'google search' box in Internet Tab...

We have to wait for a OpenGL Ginkage library fix for this....The same goes to unsupported landscape modes..

THE BEST WAY TO ADD YOUR PLACE TO WEATHER is use 'My location' service.. .much easier than looking for your city, anyways ;)

Posted

omg another new rom to flash! ;)

Cant wait to get home and download it...

Btw thanks a lot Master R!

Posted (edited)

Okay,... some updates to comments so far:

Wifi works well, i have tested it for pretty long time and no issues so far.. the ones having problems please review your particular situation.

the famous 'add city' issue, it is related to a GENERAL OPENGL BUG > in some situations, popping up the SIP keyboard DURING manila execution, crashes Manila completely . I repeat, it is a general issue and also happens, for example, in the 'google search' box in Internet Tab...

We have to wait for a OpenGL Ginkage library fix for this....The same goes to unsupported landscape modes..

THE BEST WAY TO ADD YOUR PLACE TO WEATHER is use 'My location' service.. .much easier than looking for your city, anyways ;)

where is the 'My location' service ?

HTC Settings, Location ?

i click that and nothing happen.

Edit:

i guess should b the google map.

after i launch it, its able to update my location, instead of showing as "My Location"

Edited by zzzzzz54321

Posted (edited)

Great rom even it is beta.

Thanks rod for great work. really happy about it.

One problem i found (may be only setting problem, i am trying and testing) :

Sometimes the phone will just go dim in colour (after lock the phone).

Now i use back samsung setting > Display and Light > Lock screen > uncheck the option, seems problem solved.

Edit:

Windows lock screen will make backlight turn off, and default windows lock screen won't appear at all, so the "lock" button can't use (left bottom corner button in windows program page)

Samsung setting turn off lock screen.

It should "fix" the auto backlight off.

All other stuffs i am very happy on it.

By the way, i think samsung build in program "my file" is great, compare to default file explorer, any chance to get that program ? =)

Ken

Edited by ~~ =)

Posted (edited)

@RFD :

Thanks alot for ROM. Downloading now at pretty decent speed 123kb/s from Singapore (:

Edit: !!! I can't find my USB cable -.-

Edit2: Found it in a mess of MiniUSB Cables

Edited by jermx

Posted

Now i use back samsung setting > Display and Light > Lock screen > uncheck the option, seems problem solved.

Edit:

Windows lock screen will make backlight turn off, and default windows lock screen won't appear at all, so the "lock" button can't use (left bottom corner button in windows program page)

By the way, i think samsung build in program "my file" is great, compare to default file explorer, any chance to get that program ? =)

Ken

Ya, I facing this issue also.

Beside this, I notice the Sense player (HTC one) cannot playback album.

Posted

@RFD :

Thanks alot for ROM. Downloading now at pretty decent speed 123kb/s from Singapore (:

Edit: !!! I can't find my USB cable -.-

Your USB cable is with me, come my office to pick it up, i buy you cheap and yummy Chicken/Mutton Bryani.

Posted

on occasions also want ponerce to the standby screen and then to remove the standby screen is removed wing bright screen

Posted

i want to know what's the ROM and RAM memory remain in the new ROM.

thanks!

Posted

i want to know what's the ROM and RAM memory remain in the new ROM.

thanks!

ROM 185 RAM 58 for me

Posted

Edit:

Ken

same problem.... so if didn notice, the device will be on all the way until battery dry.

To overcome, i install a app to put phone to suspense mode will i click on the app button which i put on the home screen and also installed S2U2. whenever wana off, juz click the app and when on, device will be locked.

Posted

Your USB cable is with me, come my office to pick it up, i buy you cheap and yummy Chicken/Mutton Bryani.

Hahas. Found it anyway. Next time then (: Flashing soon