[ROM] LEO2-FUSION Beta 1/ HD2 feel in I8000

Guest rodrigofd

I guess it gonna be my 3rd flash in less than a week! Downloading it now and flash it later tonight at home with my XP machine rather than office (Win7 OS). Thanks again and take a rest which you need it a lot! ;)

Guest aol1978

hola rodrigo. lo que e visto al momento. al pasar a la pantalla de espera al querer trabajar con el omnia 2 nuevamente se queda con menos brillo la pantalla

y se tiene que reiniciar

hi rodrigo. and seen what at the time. to move to the standby screen to want to work with the omnia 2 again gets less screen brightness

and has to be restarted

Edited by aol1978

hola rodrigo. lo que e visto al momento. al pasar a la pantalla de espera al querer trabajar con el omnia 2 nuevamente se queda con menos brillo la pantalla

y se tiene que reiniciar

English please or at least translate it...... respect to others

Guest CryptXus

thks..installed and now playing with it .... will report if i find and problems or bugs....THKS ALOT =)

Bugs/Problems

When i go weather tab and add location, after i go menu and click add location, it will go back to "launch HTC Sense" page and reload Manila.

Therefore unable to add weather location. Am i doing anything wrong?

Edited by CryptXus

Guest arthos7
thks..installed and now playing with it .... will report if i find and problems or bugs....THKS ALOT =)

Bugs/Problems

1) When i go weather tab and add location, after i go menu and click add location, it will go back to "launch HTC Sense" page and reload Manila.

working fine with me.what u have to is

1) set ur local time and ur location

2) turn on wifi

3) just go to update now in the weather tab

thats it and off u go ;)

Guest zzzzzz54321

the "Tap to send greetings" for Birthday under a user contact will hang the phone. or make it very lag. waited for around 5mins and still the same. need to soft reboot the phone.

Guest conanloi

Bugs/Problems

1) When i go weather tab and add location, after i go menu and click add location, it will go back to "launch HTC Sense" page and reload Manila.

Agree. Gonna report but you faster than me.

Even go to clock add city also face same problem.

2) using update now for both Finance and weather give connection error.

Btw, Thanks to rodrigofd

Guest zzzzzz54321

2) turn on wifi

thats it and off u go ;)

but the location name will still be display as "My Location" ?

Guest rodrigofd

2) turn on wifi

thats it and off u go ;)

Okay,... some updates to comments so far:

Wifi works well, i have tested it for pretty long time and no issues so far.. the ones having problems please review your particular situation.

the famous 'add city' issue, it is related to a GENERAL OPENGL BUG > in some situations, popping up the SIP keyboard DURING manila execution, crashes Manila completely . I repeat, it is a general issue and also happens, for example, in the 'google search' box in Internet Tab...

We have to wait for a OpenGL Ginkage library fix for this....The same goes to unsupported landscape modes..

THE BEST WAY TO ADD YOUR PLACE TO WEATHER is use 'My location' service.. .much easier than looking for your city, anyways ;)

Guest zzzzzz54321
Okay,... some updates to comments so far:

Wifi works well, i have tested it for pretty long time and no issues so far.. the ones having problems please review your particular situation.

the famous 'add city' issue, it is related to a GENERAL OPENGL BUG > in some situations, popping up the SIP keyboard DURING manila execution, crashes Manila completely . I repeat, it is a general issue and also happens, for example, in the 'google search' box in Internet Tab...

We have to wait for a OpenGL Ginkage library fix for this....The same goes to unsupported landscape modes..

THE BEST WAY TO ADD YOUR PLACE TO WEATHER is use 'My location' service.. .much easier than looking for your city, anyways ;)

where is the 'My location' service ?

HTC Settings, Location ?

i click that and nothing happen.

Edit:

i guess should b the google map.

after i launch it, its able to update my location, instead of showing as "My Location"

Edited by zzzzzz54321

Great rom even it is beta.

Thanks rod for great work. really happy about it.

One problem i found (may be only setting problem, i am trying and testing) :

Sometimes the phone will just go dim in colour (after lock the phone).

Now i use back samsung setting > Display and Light > Lock screen > uncheck the option, seems problem solved.

Edit:

Windows lock screen will make backlight turn off, and default windows lock screen won't appear at all, so the "lock" button can't use (left bottom corner button in windows program page)

Samsung setting turn off lock screen.

It should "fix" the auto backlight off.

All other stuffs i am very happy on it.

By the way, i think samsung build in program "my file" is great, compare to default file explorer, any chance to get that program ? =)

Ken

Edited by ~~ =)

@RFD :

Thanks alot for ROM. Downloading now at pretty decent speed 123kb/s from Singapore (:

Edit: !!! I can't find my USB cable -.-

Edit2: Found it in a mess of MiniUSB Cables

Edited by jermx

Guest AndrewTan

Now i use back samsung setting > Display and Light > Lock screen > uncheck the option, seems problem solved.

Edit:

Windows lock screen will make backlight turn off, and default windows lock screen won't appear at all, so the "lock" button can't use (left bottom corner button in windows program page)

By the way, i think samsung build in program "my file" is great, compare to default file explorer, any chance to get that program ? =)

Ken

Ya, I facing this issue also.

Beside this, I notice the Sense player (HTC one) cannot playback album.

Guest sys_error
@RFD :

Thanks alot for ROM. Downloading now at pretty decent speed 123kb/s from Singapore (:

Edit: !!! I can't find my USB cable -.-

Your USB cable is with me, come my office to pick it up, i buy you cheap and yummy Chicken/Mutton Bryani.

Guest CryptXus

Edit:

Ken

same problem.... so if didn notice, the device will be on all the way until battery dry.

To overcome, i install a app to put phone to suspense mode will i click on the app button which i put on the home screen and also installed S2U2. whenever wana off, juz click the app and when on, device will be locked.