[ROM] LEO2-FUSION Beta 1/ HD2 feel in I8000

Guest rodrigofd

Guest twistanesh

Can anyone please direct me to a link or something where I can learn how to cook/flash my omnia 2?

Its my first time doing this and I have no idea how to do it

Any help is appreciated thanks!

Guest SelfCreation

hey , i got my self the ORiginal I8000L .bin file , how do i make it a .NB0 so i can reinstal the PDA (original rom ) back on my phone?? any 1 pls

im a noob so i kinda need detail info , not good with codes and programing lol

Guest ti994a2

Beta 2 Its never going to happen. more bugs will be discovered, why isnt Samsung releasing a complete revision? Surely their reputation is at stake. Cant beat the smoothness of an Iphone. Why cant windows ever run nice and smooth? wake up you people!

Guest speedfrog
Beta 2 Its never going to happen. more bugs will be discovered, why isnt Samsung releasing a complete revision? Surely their reputation is at stake. Cant beat the smoothness of an Iphone. Why cant windows ever run nice and smooth? wake up you people!

wtf! :D

its not samsung who makes this rom its RFD !

Guest Almonds

Hi!! Thank you for this ROM I really do love it but it sure ate lots of battery, anyways where can I get the HTC keyboard? I'm going to flash back to original ROM as I'm going for a trip and I really do love the HTC HD2 qwerty keyboard.

Thanks!

Guest wish master

Hi Rodrigo,

Thanks for your hard work and respect your knowledge of porting HTC HD 2 to omnia 2.

You made omnia 2 to HTC HD2 with your fanstastic rom.

I'm using your rom for 4 days and noted few problems to me.

1) screen not off after receiving SMS or missed call (known issue by others and still no solution for it yet). That cause excessive loss of battery power without knowing it.

2) SMS hang at times and unable to reply even tap according to screen guide - even after screen align and soft reset ( I'm not sure only happen to me)

3) Unable to add city in weather tab. Touch flo restart whenever I tried to add city. FOr me this is quite anoyying as I'm a frequent traveller.

Rodrigo or any kind soul here can help me to sort out these problem as I like Rodrigo rom so much. Any single piece of advice whether work or not is highly appreciated.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by wish master

Guest rodrigofd
Hi Rodrigo,

Thanks for your hard work and respect your knowledge of porting HTC HD 2 to omnia 2.

1) screen not off after receiving SMS or missed call (known issue by others and still no solution for it yet). That cause excessive loss of battery power without knowing it.

2) SMS hang at times and unable to reply even tap according to screen guide - even after screen align and soft reset ( I'm not sure only happen to me)

3) Unable to add city in weather tab. Touch flo restart whenever I tried to add city. FOr me this is quite anoyying as I'm a frequent traveller.

Rodrigo or any kind soul here can help me to sort out these problem as I like Rodrigo so much. Any single piece of advice whether work or not is highly appreciated.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Wish master,

All issues you indicate, have been reported long time ago (beta 1 is pretty old now) ... i hope i can release last Beta 2 in this days, .. in which, all such issues are fixed, and others.. :(

Guest stu_2k1
Hi Rodrigo,

Rodrigo or any kind soul here can help me to sort out these problem as I like Rodrigo so much. Any single piece of advice whether work or not is highly appreciated.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

If you check rods other post you will see he will be release a beta2 hopefully very soon.

Guest paramore

rodrigofd please fix the video player in touch player and htc album?

che si podes arregla el reproductor de video en el touch player y en la galeria de htc ... en la beta 1 sale deforme y trabado

Edited by paramore

Guest Almonds
Hi Rodrigo,

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Hi!! For city just connect to internet and let the GPS find your location. Its pretty accurate on which city your are in. For SMS hang up, make sure you only have few messages because the more message you have the slower SMS is.

Wish master,

All issues you indicate, have been reported long time ago (beta 1 is pretty old now) ... i hope i can release last Beta 2 in this days, .. in which, all such issues are fixed, and others.. :(

Hi Sir, Do have a separate .cab or .zip keyboard of your HTC HD2? I really love it and I feel kinda awkward on samsung qwerty it doesn't feel right when I text. Thanks! I can't seem to find one here in Modaco.

Guest mediacell
Wish master,

so, where is BETA 2 ? :(

Guest wish master
Wish master,

Thank you Rod.

So please release Beta 2 ASAP.

I'll be the first person using it. :(

Guest Qualquer coisa

About the non-sleeping bug:

I've read that update to latest e-boot would fix it.... but it didn't. Do I have to do any additional steps? hard-reset? Reflash?

Edited by Qualquer coisa

About the non-sleeping bug:

I've read that update to latest e-boot would fix it.... but it didn't. Do I have to do any additional steps? hard-reset? Reflash?

I've read that you should install S2U2, but not sure

• 3 weeks later...
Guest webpatrick
Have anyone try the HTC Calendar? Have you get the same problem like me?

I found some problem about Calendar that in HTC Calendar I can see all my appointments in only 2-3 second and It all disappear. <_<

but when you go to see in original WM Calendar it appear !!!

Thank You for Your Great ROM!!! and very Cool !!!

My solution is to delete the date and time overrides in HKLM\nls\overrides