[ROM] LEO2-FUSION Beta 1/ HD2 feel in I8000

Guest rodrigofd

Guest monyozt
i want to know what's the ROM and RAM memory remain in the new ROM.

thanks!

main storage for me 178MB

ram 48,81

wifi not testing yet

update weather automatic working but set default to jakarta as i live at semarang

edit

after set up clock (my location is GMT +7) now my location detect automatically as semarang city..

monyozt like this :thumbsup:

Edited by monyozt

Guest protochip

Dear rodrigofd,

Really really THANKS ! You made my day ! Downloading right now and gonna report any bug i may face... Great work ! I feel the spirit of the new rom ;)

Kind Regards...

I would like to question on the 'Erase CSC data'.

if I do erase CSC data, the animations and the fancy huge icons and text will be gone right?

so if I flash back the CSC on my phone, does it actually restore them?

I know RDG have already said that flashing the csc restores the icons in the LITE rom thread, but no one has done it? ;)

thanks rdg for the rom! almost forgotten. ;)

Edited by zm.

Guest lululala
Edit:

Windows lock screen will make backlight turn off, and default windows lock screen won't appear at all, so the "lock" button can't use (left bottom corner button in windows program page)

Samsung setting turn off lock screen.

It should "fix" the auto backlight off.

Ken

Is there a conflict between 'Samsung Settings'->'General Settings'->'Power' and 'HTC Sense'->'Settings'->'Display & Sound'->'Backlight' ?

two issues for me:

i) The backlight doesn't turn off automatically and display doesn't go blank automatically anymore

ii) Touch Player & Windows Media Player do not play DivX/Xvid movies anymore. Saying 'Video Format unsupported'. CorePlayer works fine though.

facing some font issue in sense UI,some tab that might content chinese all shows empty square if my reigon set to taiwan,I've installed third party chinese font,but the problem still remain...

Guest CryptXus
Is there a conflict between 'Samsung Settings'->'General Settings'->'Power' and 'HTC Sense'->'Settings'->'Display & Sound'->'Backlight' ?

two issues for me:

i) The backlight doesn't turn off automatically and display doesn't go blank automatically anymore

ii) Touch Player & Windows Media Player do not play DivX/Xvid movies anymore. Saying 'Video Format unsupported'. CorePlayer works fine though.

the backlight and auto device locking is mentioned above

Guest CryptXus
facing some font issue in sense UI,some tab that might content chinese all shows empty square if my reigon set to taiwan,I've installed third party chinese font,but the problem still remain...

THis rom only support english and no other language ;) maybe tat's the reason why u see chinese characters as blank square boxes.

Guest Michael Pang

display chinese in mainla

方式一

請先下載修改登錄檔的軟體 PHM Registry Editor--更改登錄檔的實用小工具

開啟PHM Registry Editor 並切換到下列路徑HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\FontLink\Sys temLink

找到[HelveticaNeue LT 55 Roman]和[HelveticaNeue LT 35 Thin]機碼

然後把這兩個機碼所指向的字型路徑改成想換的中文字型路

Guest CryptXus
Ya, I facing this issue also.

Beside this, I notice the Sense player (HTC one) cannot playback album.

u mean from the manila page u go to music tab and play? the module search and found some albums default in samsung and able to play the songs. no problem for me ;)

Guest AndrewTan

My experience about this ROM:

- Overall seems smoother but not perfect. This probably due to HTC run in openGL ES 1.0x which not support direct from Samsung. The OpenGL ES 1.0x wrapper by ginkage is working but not yet perfect.

- The system suck RAM. (I know, but still cool)

- The color blending in manila sense not as smooth as render under HTC (I never seen HD2 yet, but I seen b4 at HTC diamond 2)

- All tab in HTC manila sense is 100% working! wow! (off course some settings is not working in setting tab)

- WiFi is working. But I not sure how to set WPA2 key for hide SSID

- Weather background is working! wow!

- Lock button not working, if you on, then the system will crazy. suggested disable it at the moment.

- Caller menu done by HTC is perfect! so hope Samsung can do what has been done by HTC in caller menu.

- Some bugs in manila sense Photos and Videos render.

- Manila sense Music is working after the device restart.

- Chinese character not display at manila sense menu.

- Weather only working in automatic mode, manual location keying is not working as it will crash the manila sense.

What I wish for:

- Better openGL ES 1.0x by ginkage, or possible let it render using openGL ES 2.0 (I know programming is not easy, maybe I ask too much. haha)

- Fix the Lock screen issue.

- Others rip out Samsung application can have options to install back manually. (Manual cab file provide?)

- Chinese character working back in HTC manila sense (maybe this is HTC issue?)

Many many thanks to hardwork for all members involved in this job, especially rodrigofd & ginkage. Without you both, this miracle is not possible.

Edited by AndrewTan

Guest lululala
the backlight and auto device locking is mentioned above

you mean the things you mentioned below?

To overcome, i install a app to put phone to suspense mode will i click on the app button which i put on the home screen and also installed S2U2. whenever wana off, juz click the app and when on, device will be locked.

I wasn't looking for a solution by installing another app. was just reporting the issues with this rom. anyway, i found that turning off the 'Windows Lockscreen' doesn't solve the issue.

Edited by lululala

Guest Michael Pang

- Overall seems smoother but not perfect. This probably due to HTC run in openGL ES 1.0x which not support direct from Samsung. The OpenGL ES 1.0x wrapper by ginkage is working but not yet perfect.

- The system suck RAM. (I know, but still cool)

- The color blending in manila sense not as smooth as render under HTC (I never seen HD2 yet, but I seen b4 at HTC diamond 2)

- All tab in HTC manila sense is 100% working! wow! (off course some settings is not working in setting tab)

- WiFi is working. But I not sure how to set WPA2 key for hide SSID

- Weather background is working! wow!

- Lock button not working, if you on, then the system will crazy. suggested disable it at the moment.

- Caller menu done by HTC is perfect! so hope Samsung can do what has been done by HTC in caller menu.

- Some bugs in manila sense Photos and Videos render.

- Manila sense Music is working after the device restart.

- Chinese character not display at manila sense menu.

- Weather only working in automatic mode, manual location keying is not working as it will crash the manila sense.

What I wish for:

- Better openGL ES 1.0x by ginkage, or possible let it render using openGL ES 2.0 (I know programming is not easy, maybe I ask too much. haha)

- Others rip out Samsung application can have options to install back manually. (Manual cab file provide?)

- Chinese character working back in HTC manila sense (maybe this is HTC issue?)

Many many thanks to hardwork for all members involved in this job, especially rodrigofd & ginkage. Without you both, this miracle is not possible.

開啟PHM Registry Editor 並切換到下列路徑HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\FontLink\Sys temLink

Guest Michael Pang

it seems the backlight will not auto dim in 30 secounds. and the phone will not auto off after 1 minutes. anyone with the same issue?

sorry just find that this issue has been reported by others already

Edited by Michael Pang

Guest acidash

Guest monyozt

two issues for me:

maybe you have to flash your eboot with L2 version. as same happen thing when i use J9 PDA part without eboot.. my phone won't go to sleep mode... maybe you can flash your eboot and see that maybe it works ;)

Guest monyozt

What I wish for:

for first time lock screen is not working. you need to put you batree. then after switch on lock screen working after the device restart.

Guest AndrewTan

Edited by AndrewTan

Guest AndrewTan
for first time lock screen is not working. you need to put you batree. then after switch on lock screen working after the device restart.

What you mean by put you batree? Not understand. I try restart after it get crazy, but it still not working.

Guest arthos7
What you mean by put you batree? Not understand. I try restart after it get crazy, but it still not working.

i don't know how i did it but i was able to reset in the start menu when htc sense goin mad instead of taking out the battery. a question. how do i replace default ie browser to an installed operamobile10 in the internet tab?

Guest CryptXus

managed to get the lock screen working without the background dimming problem.

1) I flash the PDA + eboot + CSC ( using XSOIJ2)

2) after all restart and configure done, i off the device lock

3) do a soft reset

4) on device lock and device lock working

so i duno is the eboot reflash using L2 make the device lock work or not but this is mentioned by a bro to use L2 eboot

however, device still not dimming after 30 secs and off after 1min.

Edited by CryptXus