[ROM] LEO2-FUSION Beta 1/ HD2 feel in I8000

Guest rodrigofd

Congratulations for this wonderful rom. I was torn between buying an htc hd2 and samsung omnia 2 until i saw this post. I love the touch sense ui but i need the video call feature of the omnia so combining these two great phones is really revolutionary. My only question is: since the omnia 2 is not multi touch capable, how do you guys zoom in on photos? thanks, have a great day

Guest monyozt
Dear bluhound,

Also same here. I set my speed to 460x2 and it remains at 920 mhz even i go suspend and back. thats nice for me with this rom because S3C6410 tool cant hold the overclocked speed after suspend with secany's XXIL2.So we have an advantage here. With 920 mhz i feel smooth operation.

Also for the mem, with favorite hackings, application i disabled dialer skin and put CleanramV190 level 3 shortcut to the startup of windows. Now with fresh boot, i have around 60 mb of free ram.If i need some ram, i rerun Cleanram which i also add shortcut to the home screen of manila.

For the battery issue, i set brightness to low thats helps so battery power save and sometimes it is useful for degrade of graphics because of 65k colors.

Although this rom is in first beta stage, i keep it for daily usage even there are lots of bugs but this is normal and it is very promising. Thanks for the efforts...

It is wonderful to see the same weather animations as my Nweather application for nokia series 3 which i code it with python language almost 1 year ago.

Kind Regards,

i bro.. im trying to use clean ram and disable phone dialler skin. yes, free RAM after soft reset about 60MB ;)

but disable dialler skin make im unable to search contacts when i want to make a call. even i try typing correct name, but according my screenshoot, i got only blank screen. check this out.. now im decide to enable back the dialler skin and set my cpu to high.. no more lag ;) but my phone a little warm :S

ROM is based on official IL2, rom, DUMPED rom, which is the actual true, actually. I didn't cook my rom using a downloaded or sent file from anyone. I cooked based on a binary dump from my own phone... I don't understand how that inccurs in agreement... ;)

I mean, no kind of "Based on real version name", you can put it, but on TXT file, not on thread please.

Guest Albertri

Rodrigo HD2 Rom is great found a minor bug or maybe just me ;) Everytime I try to add a location to my weather or clock the manila crashes and restarts

But still this is a great ROM!

Guest CryptXus
Rodrigo HD2 Rom is great found a minor bug or maybe just me ;) Everytime I try to add a location to my weather or clock the manila crashes and restarts

But still this is a great ROM!

reported already.... juz update can already...once hook to internet, google map will check ur location and down the data.

Guest Albertri
reported already.... juz update can already...once hook to internet, google map will check ur location and down the data.

Tks discovered that also ;) I am not getting an update coz I forced my phone not to use Data while not on WIFI or Active Sync ;) as soon as I hook it up to my Active Sync my location was updated!

tks cheers

besides the messaging not being able to go back to home whithout gount to contact details>back first, anyone faced the problem of slow message loading with a contact with quite alot of sms?

I must wait for all the messages to load before the tap to compose new message is enabled to me (before that, tapping on the empty space doesn't work)

Guest mattb777
besides the messaging not being able to go back to home whithout gount to contact details>back first, anyone faced the problem of slow message loading with a contact with quite alot of sms?

I must wait for all the messages to load before the tap to compose new message is enabled to me (before that, tapping on the empty space doesn't work)

same here, sometimes takes a little while till i can write a new sms, but then again this might be an opengl issue and not the actual app.

A few other things i have found:

- when in lock mode and receive an sms, usually takes a long time for phone to go to sleep if u don't touch the phone which uses a lot of battery

- when listening to the phone through the headphone jack on my car stereo the output volume is extremely low even though volume is set to high on my phone, does anyone else get this with headphones maybe?

Guest darkworldzz
same here, sometimes takes a little while till i can write a new sms, but then again this might be an opengl issue and not the actual app.

A few other things i have found:

- when in lock mode and receive an sms, usually takes a long time for phone to go to sleep if u don't touch the phone which uses a lot of battery

- when listening to the phone through the headphone jack on my car stereo the output volume is extremely low even though volume is set to high on my phone, does anyone else get this with headphones maybe?

check system volume and ring volume

go settings>sounds and notification...

Guest monyozt

when using this rom, some app doesn't work like sms report eraser, then hardware key when using spb screenshoot. also when you backup messages from this rom and you roll back to official rom, when you restore your message, it can't display as threaded sms.. very nice rom ;)

Can anyone tell me how to:-

1. Get autorotation

2. Make video call

3. Get IE6 works with flash (i remember with Omnia1, WM6.5 IE works just fine with flash youtube now IE6 like so cripple)

4. Get OperaMobile10 with flash youtube working

with this ROM

Guest darkworldzz
PIM backup

try sktools lo... it should work...

@Gerino

this is only english rom.. but if u read previous posts, u can add in chinese lang (i nvr tried it tho)

and it works on all i8000 omnia.... but if u are not sure wif flashing the phone, dun flash it... just use touch flo 1.3.. i think there is no diff... except for weather background..

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest unholygid2006

wow nice rom. I was kind of skeptical about the this rom at first but after flashing it.. really amazes me. Thanks RFD for this nice looking rom! ;)

Guest kaizer hanz
hello

again i'm a noob

I just want to know if there is a step by step outline on how to flash my phone with this rom.

see at First Post.

or

1. Use Octan Downloader 2.11 (from secany's ROM Download Area ;) )

2. Download all part based from IL2 like : eBoot+Phone+CSC+PDA(LEO2Fusion from RFD ROM)

3. Fill all what do you have (see no.2) in the Octan Downloader

4. DON'T FORGET to check list "ERASE CSC" (recommend from RFD) :P

5. execute all and AGAIN : DO IT WITH THE RISK OF OWN RESPONSIBILITY :( (maybe that can brick your OmNia 2) ;) ;)

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE THAT OCCURS IN YOUR "TOY" ;)

cheers...

Guest tictac0566

Can anyone tell me how to:-

1. Get autorotation

2. Make video call

3. Get IE6 works with flash (i remember with Omnia1, WM6.5 IE works just fine with flash youtube now IE6 like so cripple)

4. Get OperaMobile10 with flash youtube working

with this ROM

Some of the issues/flaws/problems you will encounter are native Leo ROM bugs - such as slow loading of longer SMS conversations.

Auto-rotation is only available in a few applications on the original Leo (eg. the music tab or Opera).

The original Leo does not support video call, therefore the original dialer won´t support that.

Flash "Lite" will work with IE6, but not more. There is a workaround which can be found at xda. Or try the latest Skyfire 1.5

The original Leo comes with a very nice YouTube app, much better than in any browser. However, the workaround for flash in Opera is described at xda.

Guest CryptXus
Hello?

Is it a multilanguage version ?

And i have an I8000 from singapour, is it a problem?

THX

only support english .... for reading chinese u need to install addition cab which is already posting in this thread.

i am from SG and using this ROM - not much issue except for those stuff already discussed here.

Guest Albertri

Hi Anyone report this bug?

When playing music and you put your phone or LCD to sleep mode after the music it wont play the next music until you turn on the LCD or wakes up the phone.

And also I still seeing Samsung touchplayer it still works but it always crashes when you minimze or change settings.

Oh yeah like Rodrigo said battery life is a bit shorter now the whole day played some MP3 made some calls and smses my battery hits around 59-60% (12hrs) 7am-7pm

Setting:

CPU - High

LCD Brightness 50%

So far everything is working fine great ROM for a Beta!

Cheers

Guest aliazaky
Hi Anyone report this bug?

When playing music and you put your phone or LCD to sleep mode after the music it wont play the next music until you turn on the LCD or wakes up the phone.

And also I still seeing Samsung touchplayer it still works but it always crashes when you minimze or change settings.

Cheers

Same here,

find another bug. In HTC calendar app, you can not type-in title or any description when you try to create new appointment