OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest Lauretiu

ock hello. I'm a fan of your work. i may be a little stressful but when it announces about the new rom? I die of impatience. i am using your ROMs since the beginning in December i think when u first posted. this is my first post for because I'm not good to say big words and prefer to stay anonymous and listening to others. hope i did note said something to upset someone, I'm not a critic i just express my thoughts . keep up the good work and thank u ock for share with us :)

Edited by Lauretiu

Guest Jijo Mathew

Hello

I'm completely new to a windows mobile phone. I own a Omnia i900, with 6.1 professional os. So I really like to know to to upgrade to 6.5wm. I saw the video link from this web site - http://www.samsung-omnia.org/rom-discussion/how-to-upgrade-from-6-1-to-6-5-in-i900/ ://http://www.samsung-omnia.org/rom-di...-6-5-in-i900/ . IT was helpful but I could not get it to work since my phone did not get found in device manager. As you can make roms for 6.5, I guess could help me figure out where I'm going wrong and help me out. Also if you could can u send me links to the required downloads and the instructions I need to follow to upgrade to 6.5wm on my omnia i900.

Guest tserno

Guys ihave a rather stupid question....but since im little dizzy right now i got to ask...

Installed the premium version and i cant find a way to add another language (greek) for the installed keyboard...do i got to add ezinput full pack in? or finger keyboard or is there another way?

Ezinput keeps badword with my phone after reset...so i guess bb

Edited by tserno

Guest Michelle My Belle
Hello

I'm completely new to a windows mobile phone. I own a Omnia i900, with 6.1 professional os. So I really like to know to to upgrade to 6.5wm. I saw the video link from this web site - http://www.samsung-omnia.org/rom-discussion/how-to-upgrade-from-6-1-to-6-5-in-i900/ ://http://www.samsung-omnia.org/rom-di...-6-5-in-i900/ ://http://www.samsung-omnia.org/rom-di...-6-5-in-i900/ ://http://www.samsung-omnia.org/rom-di...-6-5-in-i900/ . IT was helpful but I could not get it to work since my phone did not get found in device manager. As you can make roms for 6.5, I guess could help me figure out where I'm going wrong and help me out. Also if you could can u send me links to the required downloads and the instructions I need to follow to upgrade to 6.5wm on my omnia i900.

Check out Sector's excellent post (below), all the info you need is there...

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...00-omnia-phone/

Good luck

MMB.

Edited by Michelle My Belle

Sometimes it just resets and very rarely you can hear the sound when the phone asks for the PIN code and resets again.

Looks like a hardware problem, have your tried flashing another rom?

OCK, could you left OPERA MINI WM out of your next ROM? I,m testing the midlet version, installed under JBED (not jblend) and I must say that its far more estable and useful. Runs in full screen, is fastest and the problem with formularies is gone. (I,ve posted this on it, what I could not do in WM version...)

I still prefer Opera Mini, you can install Opera Mini Java version on top of it though.

At 23118 GTX Edition can i install greek language on the touch input? Thanks in advance...

No Greek support for Touch Input, unfortunately. There're a couple of language packs but I 'm not sure if they're compatible.

When set [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\GDI] FontLinkMethod= "0 " Chinese Garbled that show "â–¡â–¡â–¡" for GTX 23118 ,but 23551 normal.

Tell me what happen,please

Could be something to do with the font rendering method used on some of the newer builds. COM5 builds seem to be unaffected.

Can we get BT audio fix in this rom (23118)?

Nope, I've not added the BT fix.

hi ock i've been using your roms for a while now.

i'm currently using your GTX ROM and it's great but it has two realy annoying things:

1-your removed flip clock (good thing) but when i unlock the phone time first updates to 1 hour and 2 minutes before then after a sec it updates again to real time. i know why there is such feature in M2D but i don't like it at all especially now that you removed the flip clock, can u do something about it?

2-s2u2 theme it sucks realy :) the only reason that i used GTX was that it was light background and black text (which makes it a lot easier to read text on TFTs) but s2u2 theme and some places in M2D theme too is light theme and light text, only the clock is good (black), i mean like unlock texts and appointments in s2u2 and i really can't read them.

3-sry for my english :)

1) This is a behaviour of M2D, there's no way of disabling it.

2) This is part of S2U2, I can't change the font colour as it's set as white with a dark shadow.

See my second post

Hi, I mean the lockscreen of 6.5. You changed the skin of it. Could you make a cab which brings back the original skin?

Thanks in advanced

Try the attached cab.

Hi Ock,could you please tell me the name of the pngs you are using on lockscreen? I would like to replace them with other pngs.

cheers

Edit: oki not neccessary :)

Edit2: Does anybody know how I have to name the Lockscreen background wallpaper file? I mean that I have a different lockscreen background wallpaper as the default background wallpaper

I'm not sure if adding the code below to LS_LockScene_240x400.cpr will work:

<Image ID="TimeBG" Width="240" Height="400" Visible="True" Opacity="1.0" ScalingAlgorithm = "TriLinear" Source="\windows\mybackground.png"/>

WM_Default_Lockscreen_Skin.cab

Thank You for your hard work! It was a pleasure to use your ROM's.

I'm switching to Android

Thanks for the support, hope you enjoy your new device :)

I was playing around with wallpapers and I can't find how to change back to the original one, I'm using the GTX one.

Thanks.

hh_fw_background.png in \Windows is what you're looking for :)

Guys ihave a rather stupid question....but since im little dizzy right now i got to ask...

Installed the premium version and i cant find a way to add another language (greek) for the installed keyboard...do i got to add ezinput full pack in? or finger keyboard or is there another way?

Ezinput keeps badword with my phone after reset...so i guess bb

For a free keyboard with multi language support, FingerKeyboard is hard to beat :)

Guest PayAndCry
I'm not sure if adding the code below to LS_LockScene_240x400.cpr will work:

<Image ID="Background" Left="0" Top="0" Width="240" Height="400" Visible="True" Opacity="1.0" ScalingAlgorithm = "TriLinear" Source="\Windows\Background.png" />
[/codebox]

Took this line and named my wallpaper Background.png. It´s possible to use a jpg file when you cahnge Background.png in the code to Background.jpg.

Thank´s for your help :)

cheers

Edited by PayAndCry

Guest SsBloodY
Looks like a hardware problem, have your tried flashing another rom?

The phone started working again by itself. Could the problem be of the moisture?

Guest MimomaN

hello all :)

sorry if my question duplicated or something , recently i don't enter here a lot

i just want to know if there is any new rom in progress

cuz the last update 13th May , ever since i didn't saw any updates

thanx again

Guest acmjiffry

Hi OCK

can i have the default m2dc tab icons for your rom please

premium and the manila classic

i have got screwed with some other icons :) hahahhaha

Guest ProfJack

Thank you for the neat GTX rom. I wanted to ask if there is a transcriber cab that works with the gtx rom? Could anyone attach it please?

Guest Michelle My Belle
hello all :)

sorry if my question duplicated or something , recently i don't enter here a lot

i just want to know if there is any new rom in progress

cuz the last update 13th May , ever since i didn't saw any updates

thanx again

Yep duplicated - just a few posts above yours... :)

the best response I've seen yet is 'Post #4073' - go check it out (just a few posts above yours) :)

It makes a lot of sense to use the search function - then you get the answers really quickly without having to wait and get a response to your post... :)

Patience is a virtue :P

MMB.

Edited by Michelle My Belle

The phone started working again by itself. Could the problem be of the moisture?

Could be :)

hi ock what is the name of the png in the background on your permium rom as i need to make it transparent thanks colin.

If you're referring to the clock background, it's hh_hm_clock_bg.png

Hi OCK

can i have the default m2dc tab icons for your rom please

premium and the manila classic

i have got screwed with some other icons :) hahahhaha

Attached as requested.

Thank you for the neat GTX rom. I wanted to ask if there is a transcriber cab that works with the gtx rom? Could anyone attach it please?

Try the attached.

M2D_classic_tab_icons.zip

Transcriber.cab