OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest toffumemo

Fantastic job, OCK. I have been waiting to see M2D rom with large free program memory

For future release (if you don't mind), maybe we can have XDA_UC running from "My Storage" like Ryrzy's latest rom, instead of from SD card.

Edited by toffumemo

Guest lsherif

Hi OCK,

This rom is smooth as silk, well done, only the bug of front side button, when are you going to cook 28011 , waiting anciuosly for it with the same free ram as 28002 please or more if it is possible.

Thanks,

Guest dannych99

Welcome new chief!

Waiting for BT fixed ROM...

For wakeup problem, KC's ROM has hexed NK.exe. It's his secret!

I do not know how to it ;) .

Edited by dannych99

For future release (if you don't mind), maybe we can have XDA_UC running from "My Storage" like Ryrzy's latest rom, instead of from SD card.

Will do that. Makes sense as not everyone may have a storage card. Thanks for the idea.

This rom is smooth as silk, well done, only the bug of front side button, when are you going to cook 28011 , waiting anciuosly for it with the same free ram as 28002 please or more if it is possible.

Currently cooking some betas and will test for any bugs first. I've experienced some programs (e.g. NoData) not launching in build 28011, hope this doesn't happen again.

Waiting for BT fixed ROM...

For wakeup problem, KC's ROM has hexed NK.exe. It's his secret!

I do not know how to it ;) .

I've replaced a dll and seems to work. Will test in detail first. Have you tried Dheewatara's roms? I think his has the BT working like KC's.

Guest dannych99
I've replaced a dll and seems to work. Will test in detail first. Have you tried Dheewatara's roms? I think his has the BT working like KC's.

Yes, Dheewatara's rom is fast. I like lite clean rom. ;)

Will try yours later.

thanks for the mention bro.....

you have a good looking ROM here; keep up the work dude. ;)

Greetings Shokka! I remember when I first read about rom-flashing, I was catching video clips of your roms in action in Youtube. Thanks for the fantastic start-up guide!

Hi OCK,Been trying your rom since yesterday , & having no issues , any plans to upload the new build today ?

Yup, doing some final testing, will update the first post soon once it's uploaded. It's night time over here actually ;) .

EDIT: Will complete testing and uploading tomorrow. Will have a rest first ;)

Edited by ock

Guest squeezo

Hi Ock,

what a great rom you have made.

Only the front button seems to be a bug.

But.....

I cant get videos to work in touchplayer.

Music works fine but videos no.

Maybe somebody could point me to a working black one. I have installed the official DXD1 one and the black one from Androgyn.

Please help touchplayer is simple player, but thats how I like it.

Also black samsung keyboard does not work...

Need some help with that too.

EJ

Guest lsherif

Yup, doing some final testing, will update the first post soon once it's uploaded. It's night time over here actually ;) .

EDIT: Will complete testing and uploading tomorrow. Will have a rest first ;)

Still waiting for new ROM with bugs fixed.

Just one more bug to fix, it's taking me longer then expected as I deleted some of my old kitchen files. Trying to "revive" them now.  ;)

Guest lsherif
Just one more bug to fix, it's taking me longer then expected as I deleted some of my old kitchen files. Trying to "revive" them now. ;)

OCK,

Take your time , but please keep memory as previous build or higher if you can ;)

Guest steve1221

Just flashed and what a great rom, more power to you, a smashing job...

One question (and I'm sorry but I have looked) how do I get the HTC type clock on the home screen ?

I've tried everything I can think of but can't find it ???

Ok, found it...

Edited by steve1221

Guest lsherif

Cooking 28014 now, so no 28011 release ;)

Fingers crossed that the front btn wakeup is solved, though it's not linked to the builds.

Hi OCK,

Waiting for your new release, will it be today ?

I did some more reading up on some of KC's and liads' excellent work and managed to get rid of the wakeup bug in my beta 28014 build.

Titanium Lite and M2D versions should be up very soon. Cooking them at this very moment.  ;)

EDIT: And Titanium Lite version has been uploaded. Working on a few things for the M2D version, should complete it soon.

Edited by ock

Nice memory and storage values again congrats ock ;) but sadly btar not working. Btw ms dialer graphics seem lost (white blank screen) when dialer screen opened but its working ;) if you know where the numbers were positioned.

downloaded the new rom, confirmed... dialer is just white!! another thing.. was wondering what happened to the tv out??? i use it quite often... will try to see if there are other bugs in this release.. hope tv out will be included in future... goodjob and thanks dude!!!