OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Yeah Ock is alive :D Nice skin bro, but what is the main app/program? I see only images, layers of the screenshots?

I was planning to use JMLToday as the main app :)

Guest xuanlam2010

I was planning to use JMLToday as the main app :)

wellcome ock back !.!

I like your rom! Can you add uTask in your new rom? I think it will better....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest masoud irani

Hi ock dear.<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); ">Manila 2.5 Rom on whether you are having?

• 2 weeks later...

if I use this rom will it change or effect the radio (phone.bin) ?

current (was never changed)

PDA: i900XXHG5/MSHG1

Phone: i900XXHG5

Edited by MPKa

Guest bcandeias

Hi guys,

A piece of bad news, my Omnia seems dead after it was inactive for a couple of months. I'm thus unable to make one last rom for our beloved i900s. :(

However, prior to my studies, I had made some mockups of a homescreen design I had hoped to implement, but unfortunately could not right now. I've attached them below, in case anyone is interested in them. I used an old copy of PhotoPlus, so the source files are in the spp format ;)

If I somehow managed to revive my Omnia, I'll let you guys know :)

Thanks for giving me a wonderful experience sharing my creations with you all. I will be around in MoDaCo, but probably more active in the Android forums. Hope to see some of you guys there!

Ock, once again congrats for a wonderfull job! That pic is really really atractive and I would love that Rom on my Omnia...

And thank YOU, for sharing with us!

Must say, I've been using only your Roms since I've got my Omnia! :)

Cheerz

Guest DHCobbler

Is there anyway to have Nitrogen as the default media player on the icons below instead of Media Player?

Edited by DHCobbler

• 2 weeks later...

I installed the premium version, i like it, but i have one problem, i dont know how to update the wheather in today screen, what is under the clock..i tap the screen start updating but it shows everytime that is no whether data available. Please help.

Guest blade87

I think that this service is shut down. I can't update it for some months now. The last time I updated it was November I think. After that it started with the No weather data available and still going on so I don't think it will be fixed any time soon.

Guest superlativo

Congratulations OCK for your Omnia ROMS, are cool and powerful!

TitaniumPremium_23129.jpg

What recording application that appears in this screenshot (bottom-left)?

I want to install Eclipse Build 23118 and I would like to know if it includes this recorder.

Thanks in advance.

;)

Edited by superlativo

Cheers everyone. I have been flashed 8 different WM 6.5 version's for my Omnia but every one is breaking. And everything works just perfect until Omnia break's and after break I cant turn it on at least for 4 hours or sometimes even whole day. Last break was yesterday at 16h and still won't turn on.sad.gif Can anybody help me please if there is solution?

Guest nikkodonatte

Cheers everyone. I have been flashed 8 different WM 6.5 version's for my Omnia but every one is breaking. And everything works just perfect until Omnia break's and after break I cant turn it on at least for 4 hours or sometimes even whole day. Last break was yesterday at 16h and still won't turn on.sad.gif Can anybody help me please if there is solution?

Hi, maybe it´s a bettery problem. Try with another battery, if you still have the problem, it´s hardware malfunction.

Guest antreas1989

hi there!! i have the eclipse rom (23118 build)for over a year now..after i have done a hard reset 2 weeks ago, my omnia's screen became terribly decalibrated.i tried the windows screen alignment tool without effect(the cross moves continuously).i also changed the registry values but without any effect again! is there anything else that i can do??

Guest leap_ahead

hi there!! i have the eclipse rom (23118 build)for over a year now..after i have done a hard reset 2 weeks ago, my omnia's screen became terribly decalibrated.i tried the windows screen alignment tool without effect(the cross moves continuously).i also changed the registry values but without any effect again! is there anything else that i can do??

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DEVICEMAP\TOUCH

Change " MaxCalError " value From 7 to 14

Hi, maybe it´s a bettery problem. Try with another battery, if you still have the problem, it´s hardware malfunction.

Ok. I will try with another battery. Thanks for advice.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest se_mwen

I installed the premium version, i like it, but i have one problem, i dont know how to update the wheather in today screen, what is under the clock..i tap the screen start updating but it shows everytime that is no whether data available. Please help.

You can try a workaround that uses info pulled from the weather tab instead: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=4643759&postcount=1273

It works for me.

Guest philioma

You can try a workaround that uses info pulled from the weather tab instead: http://forum.xda-dev...&postcount=1273

It works for me.

im using "ock_Premium_23129" in i900 samsung it works fine for initial period but now the weather is not updating.. tried everything but nothing works..

hard reset

flash with another rom

installed home weather updater

nothing works.. any solution plz any LATEST info must quote

Guest Arturnikon

Hi,

You have to lock at the previews post

• 2 weeks later...
Guest philioma

How to set normal profile to Ringing and Vibrating at the same time in M2D ROM?

In M2D go to setting/sound/advance and click on notification

there you can change your ring type to "vibrate then ring" or "vibrate and ring"