OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Please try this cab out and let me know if there's any problem. I've cleared quite a bit of stuff to make the rom as light as possible.

smar reader its work now. thank you ;)

the rom is great keep working

There is a bug for Smart Reader, its work after install the cab but unable to recognize any item.

i don`t know if this is already reported but 28014 build as previous build add a notification problem.

at the top bar it appears the notification icon of missed call but when i touch that icon nothing happens and no message too

Fixed in my beta version. Thanks for letting me know.

There is a bug for Smart Reader, its work after install the cab but unable to recognize any item.

Will try to make a cab for you guys. Some of the OCR stuff that I've removed may be missing in the cab provided. 

Guest rendeiro2005

excellent add on (scrolling) on main menu ;)

can`t remember the name os this scrolling type ;)

How the hack display switch always come back after i`ve deleted??? ;)

keep the good work ;)

Guest TarekIC

I have a little problem with bluetooth. I seems I cannot receive files when I send them from my PC.

Does anyone have this problem?

Otherwise great work, keep it up.

Guest Ramy_Ahmed

i Have Problem With Camera It`s Not Accept To Opening it`s crush in Loading Screen And Not Opening and Their Is Sound Of Error Message When i open But I can`t See This Message And I Should Press the (End Key Button) To Returned Back To Home Screen.

Sorry For My English But Please Find Solution for this BUG (The Rom IS Perfect Best Rom I Used) Except This BUG.

Keep Going Man ;)

I have a little problem with bluetooth. I seems I cannot receive files when I send them from my PC.

Does anyone have this problem?

Otherwise great work, keep it up.

Will investigate. Thanks for reporting. I'm rebuilding my kitchen, so hope these bugs will be gone too.  ;)

i Have Problem With Camera It`s Not Accept To Opening it`s crush in Loading Screen And Not Opening and Their Is Sound Of Error Message When i open But I can`t See This Message And I Should Press the (End Key Button) To Returned Back To Home Screen.

Sorry For My English But Please Find Solution for this BUG (The Rom IS Perfect Best Rom I Used) Except This BUG.

Keep Going Man   ;)

No problems with your English, I understand your problem perfectly ;) . I'll test and ensure this bug is fixed in the next version.

Guest Carlos Sun
Will investigate. Thanks for reporting. I'm rebuilding my kitchen, so hope these bugs will be gone too. ;)

No problems with your English, I understand your problem perfectly ;) . I'll test and ensure this bug is fixed in the next version.

so when will the new version of your rom out?

Ock I have a request!!

Could you please use the automated XDA_UC instead of using the sdconfig.txt file, it is so much easier.

Found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=562568

I'm switching over to XDA_UC, no editing of config.txt files  ;)

Hi OCK,

Just Wondering how things are going with kitchen rebuild & new recipies that are about to be introduced ? any expectation date for the new menu ?

Looks like I won't do a re-release of build 28014. Will cook the next build that comes out, provided the result is stable enough  ;)

Guest Carlos Sun
I'm switching over to XDA_UC, no editing of config.txt files  ;)

Looks like I won't do a re-release of build 28014. Will cook the next build that comes out, provided the result is stable enough  ;)

will there any BT fix in next build?

will there any BT fix in next build?

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to fix the video camera bug that was linked to the BT Fix, so nope, BT Fix would not be included. Take a look at Dheewatara's roms if you do need BTAR, he's a insanely fast cooker.

OCK,

Any plans cooking 23093 ? or you will wait for 28xxx branch ! loving your roms a lot.  ;)

If nothing goes wrong, hope to release it within a day, maybe sooner if things go well  ;)

EDIT: New versions ready! Pls post feedback on whether the SMS reply fix works. It'll take up to 5 sec to load when you compose your first message, but subsequent operations should be much faster.

Edited by ock

Guest lsherif

EDIT: New versions ready! Pls post feedback on whether the SMS reply fix works. It'll take up to 5 sec to load when you compose your first message, but subsequent operations should be much faster.

Thanks OCK,

Downloading M2D now, will post feedback later. ;)

Guest new2city
Files reuploaded. Thanks for highlighting the corrupted downloads.

Bedtime for me. zzzZZZz ;)

very very impressed with the Liteness of your Rom(titanium lite), trying it out now.. so far, alarm works.. ;) .. not important to most, but very important to me..

2) Speed is good, don't see the "hour glass" spinning lights often..

3) opening windows folder is lightning fast..

A very naked rom...... not for lovers of eye candy!

great... will report back after today's experience with it..

Edited by new2city

Guest jmsmartins

hi ock! it's the first time i try one of your roms and must say i'm very surprised! very good job bro!

i have 1 issue though: i can't hear message notifications, and the messages doesn't show up on screen.. i noticed also one option in chinese in "sounds and notifications"... any help?