• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

64-bit windows 7

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Has anyone managed to get drivers for the liquid that work in 64bit windows 7? I think the drivers posted are only 32-bit ;)

At least, when i run the DPinst exe it says its not 64-bit. I did manually add the drivers though device manager and then it told me they were made for windows 98 or something ;)

I've tried emailing Acer, haven't heard back yet though...

Any ideas?

Posted

I too use Win 7 64-bit. What do you need the drivers for? Is it to get ADB working?

Posted

haven't tried with ADB (never used it, but will oneday).

Was going to try and get it working as a modem. I had 4 devices in the device manager that need drivers...

Having attempted to install the drivers Paul stickied i now have 3: Acer Android Modem 9018, COM7 and COM9.

Posted

I see.. Is it Paul who have written the drivers because Acer hasn't released any drivers, right?

Posted

x64 drivers here!

P

Posted

x64 drivers here!

P

lol... GARBAGE folder???

Posted

Posted in sticky post too. ;)

P

Posted

Posted in sticky post too. ;)

P

Question:

I installed the drivers that are pinned, no problem.

(under devices, in windows 7 64bit, I now show a Acer HSUSB device).

I installed SDK 1.6 (r4) from google.

I would like to take a screen shot. (I have not rooted my phone).

I am trying to use DDMS, but it doesn't seem to see my device.

Any suggestions?

Posted

thanks Paul.

Of course using the phone as a modem doesn't work still (but i was guessing that would happen). Think i'll go post in the other thread now about that ;)