[ROM] WINDOWS MOBILE 6.5.3 | BRUNO ADLER - 10/02/2010 |Builds 24001 |28223|28230|25005|24001 M2D, NEO, ULTRA LITE

Guest Bruno Adler

Guest Bruno Adler
How to install this (dutch) rom? I read something in your first post about using Grand Prix? I've never heard of this, and i've been flashing my phone for quite long, where do i download the needed programs? :D

From here, modaco.

There's a lot of tutorials on how to flash under windows vista/seven.

Try changing ur USB PORT, and disabling ur active sync USB CONNECTION.

And might work.

Cheers.

Edited by Bruno Adler

Guest joostvdw
How to install this (dutch) rom? I read something in your first post about using Grand Prix? I've never heard of this, and i've been flashing my phone for quite long, where do i download the needed programs? :D

EDIT: okay i got Grandprix 1.5.2 XP now, everytime i click Detect (after i selected the LOADER, PDA and CSC) i get this:|

Calculating file parameters(DISKIMAGE)....

Calculating file parameters(DISKIMAGE) Done!!

OnDeviceChange: DBT_DEVICEARRIVAL

PDA Device not found.

I get that everytime i turn on the device or whatever i do.

Halp?

You have to turn you phone off. after that you have to press detect and at the same time you have to turn your phone on.

!! Start Grand Prix as administrator!!

Guest Tjeutje

Hello Bruno,

I installed the Dutch M2D rom 28223. Works great, thank you very much. Maybe I found a little bug: during the initial setup, when changing the year, the phone reboots instantly. By the way, are you planning the BT-audio fix on all your roms?

Guest Bruno Adler
Hello Bruno,

I installed the Dutch M2D rom 28223. Works great, thank you very much. Maybe I found a little bug: during the initial setup, when changing the year, the phone reboots instantly. By the way, are you planning the BT-audio fix on all your roms?

I'm planning, yes.

Maybe today i'll release BT fix for dutch and italian.

I've gotta get Danish and Portuguese M2D version too..

Guest Pennywafel

Hi Bruno i downloaded and installed your rom it looks and works great exept for one thing.

My internet explorer an the weather app won't connect to the internet i can't find out why maybe you got an idea

manny thanks

Guest Bruno Adler
Hi Bruno i downloaded and installed your rom it looks and works great exept for one thing.

My internet explorer an the weather app won't connect to the internet i can't find out why maybe you got an idea

manny thanks

Check if active sync is running on background.

End the task and try again.

It's one weird conflict into windows mobile 6.5

Guest Pennywafel
Check if active sync is running on background.

End the task and try again.

It's one weird conflict into windows mobile 6.5

Thnx for the fast reply but it didn'nt help i wil keep on looking for an sullution because i thing your rom is the best i have seen so far

Guest Bruno Adler
Thnx for the fast reply but it didn'nt help i wil keep on looking for an sullution because i thing your rom is the best i have seen so far

you could try download the 28223 again. Maybe it corrupted somewhere.

Cheers.

I am using the NEO - 28223 (Dutch) and it works perfect.

Now I want to put the wifi icon in the today-screen, but I don't know how. I have tried the CHome Editor, but it wouldn't work. How can I do this ?

Guest Bruno Adler
I am using the NEO - 28223 (Dutch) and it works perfect.

Now I want to put the wifi icon in the today-screen, but I don't know how. I have tried the CHome Editor, but it wouldn't work. How can I do this ?

You should enable "Clinks" on Chome editor.

Cheers.

You should enable "Clinks" on Chome editor.

Cheers.

I have done this now, but I will not see him. I have tried to enable "settings" but this is also not visible (same with a soft reset).

I also made a new panel. When I will search for the actionurl, Chrome editor will quit. So it is not possible to make a new panel. Am I doing something wrong?

Guest Bruno Adler
I have done this now, but I will not see him. I have tried to enable "settings" but this is also not visible (same with a soft reset).

I also made a new panel. When I will search for the actionurl, Chrome editor will quit. So it is not possible to make a new panel. Am I doing something wrong?

Probally you'll need to install Clinks and Clauncher.

I don't remember if i included.

Guest rayghost

Hi Bruno, I've tried your 28223 rom and added SPBMobileShell and SPBWeather to it. At first I encountered a wake-up bug and then I did a hard reset, ran it for 1 day, no problem. Then I installed SPB, no problem, but now today I wanted to sent a sms after receiving one but there is no way to do that. I tried sms-tweaker, but no succes. Can you help me out, because I like to keep working with this Dutch rom.

Update: With the help of another member I've solved the problem with the next register tweak:

HKCU Software\Microsoft\Inbox\MsgTypes\IPM\SMStext\DLL

change from ...mms.dll...to...htmlnote.dll

Thanks ger001

Edited by rayghost

Hello Bruno, how are you?!

I have a little problem with your italian rom. When i open a youtube video the browser search Asplayer.exe .....and stop. the video don't start. there is a solution?

Edited by Nioone

Guest Tjeutje

hi Bruno,

I had to execute a hard reset on my phone after I soft resetted my phone while the omnia was locked. After rebooting my phone remained locked, but the slide function didn't respond. Couldn't do anything but a hard reset. Is it possible to prevent the OS to be locked on startup? I use the dutch M2D rom, very nice work!

Guest Bruno Adler

@Nioone

Use youtubeplay application instead.

@run

Yes its possible. But as personalized rom.

@Tjeutje

Well, i don't get it at all.

But you should use S2U2 instead of winmo's default lockscreen. I never had this issue.

I'll be updating ALL roms this weekend.

i'll Keep on touch guys

Hi Bruno,

Is it possible to get a win 6.5 rom untouched with portuguese language pack (0816) ?

Thanks.

@run

Yes its possible. But as personalized rom.

So, How can I get it?

Edited by run