• Announcements

• PaulOBrien

Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance) CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission) ROMs must give full credit to the original author ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • PaulOBrien

Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
kibiwi

Torch for B7610

39 posts in this topic

thanks a lot。。。。。。。。

Another way to become a torch without installing any software is:

1) Dial *#0*# -> the test menu of your B7610 appears

2) Select "megacam" -> this turns on the camera LED an the camera itself.

Have fun!

Very good! Worked as expected in my Samsung Omnia II. Thanks a lot!

Thank you! I was looking for this!

First of all I want to thank you all for your thankfulness this is much appreciated for developping and sharing new app or simple tricks... :huh:

Forgive me if I don't answer some questions on this forum but I am very busy this period so don't blame me

@krx: the flash timeout is settable through the registry and a safe timeout is 4 sec other value I don't know if can damage the hardware (personally I use 8 sec and so far no damage...but this is your choice and risk...). I think through the samsung sdk is not possible alternate the 2 leds...

I don't think it is a problem at all, because when you film with the camera at night, bot LEDs stay on. So it's obviously normal.

great app... n also great tip 4 e LCD test screen...

btw i m beri new 2 tis but how do i edit the registry? do i n :) eed any special software? or is ther a function like in vista whr we can go regedit? ;)

thx

This is my first post and like to say one thing for you. I dont know rather than this words

Thanks a Lot :( :(

Cheers!

@roisagi I don't know if you want to try but be careful as I said you can damage the flash with longer time

@Boertje1991 Try to install the samsung sdk 2.1 as a cab at the Klusek link

Thanks for the link. I also were not able to use the Torch, but after I installed samsuns sdk as a cab, everything works fine.

By the way, LEDs do not easily heat up (unlike conventional bulbs) so we may increase Timeout higher than 4seconds..

thanks, works with the samsung sdk 2.1 as a cab at the Klusek link

Thanks, useful app, I like it :P

I have been looking for this since my last flash.

Thanks a lot

thanks its not working yet but i will make it work